It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foreign Militar Bases in South America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The increasing number of foreign militar bases in South America is undeniable. To install militar forces in other country used to be considered unaceptable for most of us, unless we were talking or a war situation. Today we "ok" that because we are the ones invading others.

I wonder what is behind all that, why other countries accept militar bases installed in their countries, nobody is forcing them, no invasion or hostile militar actions envolved. So, it's not about blaming USA Gov or its militar forces neither.

Some of the reasons provided are :

- To assist the fight against the drug traffic or terrorist.
- Humanitarian missions, to build schools and hospitals.

I personally don't believe it. Not even want to discuss why, but remember we never did nothing for free.

Like this one in Peru, in the time of the previous president A. Garcia. (Translation).

New Horizons is a humanitarian operation and that the U.S. military will be devoted to drill water wells, repair schools and provide medical care to the population. However, they have landed long-range rifles and machine guns M 16 MAC combat amid a region where clashes of the Peruvian security forces with guerrillas and drug trafficking are everyday thing,

www.taringa.net...

Here another case from Chile. (Translation).

Funded by the Americans at Fort Aguayo of the Chilean Navy was built-in record time, a basis for training soldiers in special operations in cities. Would aim to train peacekeepers for United Nations as the official version, but its implementation is in the plans of the Southern Command of the Army of the power, to regain influence in Latin America. U.S. put $ 465,000 for the construction of the base. On May 2, recently concluded the third phase of the exercise scheduled this year on Chilean soil.

Not only that, it seems that they are running out of time....what's coming?

"A project of this size usually takes six months to complete, but we have condensed this construction to 60 days," said Rosa L. pleased that day Santoni, senior officer of Southern Command. The base is composed of eight MOUT buildings, one of two floors and the remains of a floor, simulating a mini city.

www.elciudadano.cl...

Chile doesn't have big drug traffic problems or terrorist issues. So...what's the excuse?

- Control of natural resources worldwide?
- Preset of NWO?
- Preparing a post-E.L.E. Gov?

What do you think?

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I read up on a theory, from a famous Russian scholar (ironically I don't recall his name...it is friday though
) that suggested, south America will seek aliances in the East, mainly China, and allow then access to south America, thus to gaining a stratedgic upper hand over North America...eventually leading to America being divided into four nations...Califonia (country) being the only one still American.

To be honest there's quite a lot of indications of this happening, talks of the amiro, the south making string allies, the shift of power from the rest to the west, nuclear power shifting from bipolar to multiplar, the NWO which won't be exactly one sole government, but the condencing of all governments into 4-6 regions, mainly continents. A report from the INSS that states America will fall economically and politicallly, and will have much grovelling to do in the next 20 years.

Kindahh scary but coooll lol.

My 2 cents, SnF.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
news.nationalpost.com... perpower-sized-military/

they are all over the place....everybody is wimpy in their eyes
edit on 4-5-2012 by SarnholeOntarable because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

I know, but there is a big difference in the way they are doing that in South America and how they did it in Afganistan, to give an example.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
I read up on a theory, from a famous Russian scholar (ironically I don't recall his name...it is friday though
) that suggested, south America will seek aliances in the East, mainly China, and allow then access to south America, thus to gaining a stratedgic upper hand over North America...eventually leading to America being divided into four nations...Califonia (country) being the only one still American.

To be honest there's quite a lot of indications of this happening, talks of the amiro, the south making string allies, the shift of power from the rest to the west, nuclear power shifting from bipolar to multiplar, the NWO which won't be exactly one sole government, but the condencing of all governments into 4-6 regions, mainly continents. A report from the INSS that states America will fall economically and politicallly, and will have much grovelling to do in the next 20 years.

Kindahh scary but coooll lol.

My 2 cents, SnF.

Great post, thanks. South America seems to be already developing strong links with China and other countries and that is certainly inconvenient for USA. Example (Translation) :

The Economic and Commercial Counsellor of the Embassy of the People's Republic of China, Liu Rutao, said yesterday that his government does business with Bolivia for more than U.S. $ 1,000 million, included in grants, preferential loans, sale of equipment and weapons, among other .

MORE INVESTMENT Chinese loans came to Bolivia or will be received are the acquisition of six fighter jets K-8 for $ 58 million, six multipurpose helicopter H-425 to 106 million dollars and oil rigs and wells have not quantified.

In addition, funding for the communications satellite Túpak Katari by $ 300 million, the purchase of 150,000 computers for teachers worth close to $ 100 million and heavy equipment worth some $ 40 million for military construction company.

www.opinion.com.bo...

Regarding the division of the world in 4 or 6 blocks, I think we should consider that EU will probably cease to exist soon.
edit on 5-5-2012 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
the world wide economic crisis make developing countries poorer and poorer, the despotism situation in these country will be worse .

and since these country have more than 3 billion people , may be some day they(despots) will rule the world.

they will cultivar slaves to satisfied their abnormal sexuality

like what human does to wolf (wolf ->many kind of dog ).

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by driveshaft

Yes, but if you noticed I pointed the fact that these countries are more than glad to have foreign militar instalations and troops. That's the conspiracy within. The question is why are they making that kind of pacts. I don't think is merely economic convenient for them. Are they seeking protection of something we don't know?, Are they surrendering to NWO? Are they following orders from the IMF?

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
To secure our sphere of influence.

To train their troops and identify the worst ones earmarked to become future puppet dictators.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
To secure our sphere of influence.

To train their troops and identify the worst ones earmarked to become future puppet dictators.

In other words, what you mean is South America will always be a group of colonies. Even if I agree with that, I have a feeling there is more.

top topics

join