It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armored gunman, 4 people dead in Arizona shooting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by satoriku

I think that would be satoriku.

But on a serious note. I think Pat Buchanan new book would be a sign of how a small group of people like J T Ready and George Zimmerman and many others feel. And im not sure if you have taken the time to read the chapter titles. He had the balls to put it on paper while the rest hide in the shadows. They get turned away offically but get excepted in a non offical role. J T Ready creates group U S Border Gaurd and runs around with a gun chasing people. George Zimmerman Creates a neighbor hood watch and Runs around with a gun chasing people. And both of there past are colorful enough they should hav been told no.

www.drudgereport.com...

Chapter 4. The End of White America

Chapter 6. Equality Vs. Freedom

Chapter 7. The Diversity Cult

Chapter 9. ‘The White Party’

edit on 3-5-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Amber Mederos, 23, her boyfriend Jim "Jambob" Hiott, 24, an Army veteran who served in Afghanistan, and Amber’s 16-month-old daughter Lily.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Statement by Russell Pearce on JT Ready
www.myfoxphoenix.com...

The statement above by Russell Pearce to Fox News does not seem to be true. He says that JT Ready turned bad after he teamed up with Russell Pearce not only in Republican politics but in his Mormon church. But JT Ready was a memeber of a Nazi group before that.

Portrait of a Baptism: J.T. Ready is center, front row; ex-state Senator Karen Johnson clasps Ready's arm, while state Senate President-elect Russell Pearce, top row, fourth from right, smiles for the camera.

J.T. Ready's certificate, ordaining him an LDS elder. Details of this document were corroborated by members of the Mormon Church.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

I'm hoping the explanation is that he killed himself once he saw what he did that that poor, innocent child. Otherwise, I would have to believe he was pure evil. I prefer to believe the former for my own sanity.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GD21D
Why would he wear body armor if he was going to commit suicide? Some things just don't make sense. It may be coincidence, but it just seems odd. I just seem to notice oddities in these extremist stories, or foiled bomb plots.

Perfect point. My best bet is this was the Cartel behind this. Cartel member goes in full body armored knowing the neo nazi JT is heavily armed kills JT along with witnesses and framing JT as a suicide. Cartels dont like when people mess with their money

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
I guess that was him at Occupy Phoenix.

seems like ol' J.T. just got all his rights taken away permenantly...of course, he slaughtered a few innocents, but ...YEEHAW!!!...he upheld his second amendment rights. what a viscid, oozing, anal polyp, of a human being this guy became.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Oaktree

Classic NBC news story....make it look like one thing to fit their agenda before they even know squat about anything.......they never learn.....just like Obama jumping on every story involving a black person before he knows anything. Remember Giffords and Zimmerman?

They just can't wait to try to hang someone that may be associated with right.....which by the way the Neo nazis are NOT.

LOL. Do you have any facts that contradict the various media stories from different sources? NBC isnt the only one covering this. But it sure looks like you will deny absolutely anything that connects this guy to the murder/suicide, despite there being NO evidence of anything else.

"Deny Ignorance" not "Deny reality".

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vardoger
I just find it weird, as his border patrol photos show him doing a damn good job of cleaning up the border with a multicultural team.

I'm in favor of a "hit" at this point in time. Hell, this guy seems to always be in body armour and armed!

Also that quote from the neighbor, where she hears the boom, looks outside and there's already a swarm of police? that's a quick response time! You'd thin she'd hear the at least 4 gunshots prior to them showing up.

This stinks like poo.

So, if your theory is he was targeted and murdered by a cartel, why did no witnesses in this close neighborhood see anyone escape? Also, the witness you refer to said she hard the boom, and THEN cops showed up. She was outside her home in eye shot of the victim's house BEFORE cops showed up.

So, again, if he was targeted, where did they go? Why was one person or a group of people able to kill everyone in the house, including a well-armed former marine, and then escape within seconds undetected?

Come on, at least TRY to make your speculation plausible. In less, of course, you have pre-determined to know what happened.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
reply to post by MeesterB

He was an OWS sympathizer. He would not have been tolerated at a Tea Party rally.

Yes, keep telling yourself that.

It's not true, but that wont stop you.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by OurSecretHouseCLUB33

Perfect point. My best bet is this was the Cartel behind this. Cartel member goes in full body armored knowing the neo nazi JT is heavily armed kills JT along with witnesses and framing JT as a suicide. Cartels dont like when people mess with their money

I've considered that. But unfortunately a neighbor witnessed at least part of the ordeal and saw no one leaving the scene. And the cops showed up moments later, and NO OTHER NEIGHBORS witnessed anyone escaping, like a fully-armed group of mexican gangsters...

So, unless the cops were all in on it too, and hid the mexican cartels in their squad cars, without any neighbors seeing that either...

Yeah, Occams Razor.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OurSecretHouseCLUB33

The cartels don't do frame jobs.
WARNING! EXTREMELY GRAPHIC VIDEO DEPICTING DISMEMBERMENT
www.borderlandbeat.com...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

He was an OWS sympathizer. He would not have been tolerated at a Tea Party rally.

If you look back at the posts here from the period he showed up at Phoenix Occupy, you'll find Occupy didn't tolerate him either. He wasn't there long and he was barely tolerated. I think I can relate how it feels to be the sole armed conservative in camp but mine was concealed and they still BARELY tolerated it. It took a full series of actions at the General Assembly the day I arrived to establish that I even had a right in their eyes to have it. (2nd amendment and Missouri law not withstanding..lol)

They only tolerated this bundle of hate as long as they did because Occupy doesn't seem able to throw anyone out of their movement. That goes from chronic homeless criminals to the other extreme of 2nd amendment nut jobs. Their point of blame is not knowing HOW to throw someone out.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You have to think there might be a possibility other than what the "authorities" tell you, since we all know how reliable the word of the authorities is...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Jan Brewer was on the friend list of J T Ready.

immigrationmexicanamerican.blogspot.com...

Sunday, May 9, 2010
SB1070: Governor and Bill Sponsor Closely Affiliated with White Nationalist Neo-Nazi
The Phoenix New Times is reporting well known neo-nazi JT Ready if BFF with Governor Jan Brewer on Facebook and he is also Best Friends Forever with sb1070 sponsor Russell Pearce.

J.T. Ready, an avowed Neo Nazi, is a past president of the Mesa Community College Republican Club and Maricopa County Republican precinct committeeman.

Ready also is a proud White Supremist and an active member of the White Supremist "New Saxon" website. Ready is quick to admit his support of both Pearce and Brewer.

Ready is extremely well known in Mesa and Phoenix.

As the Phoenix New Times indicates, Ready should be a known quantity for all local politicians in Arizona. To continue to accept political donations from him, publicly display your connection in Facebook with him and take pictures with him shows your approval and affiliation to him. Phoenix New Times (PNT) has published Ready's devotion to Nazism, racism and Jew-baiting. This has been exposed time and time again by PNT and others. So if Ready comes knocking at your Facebook account, politicians should be aware of what they're getting into.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

You have to think there might be a possibility other than what the "authorities" tell you, since we all know how reliable the word of the authorities is...

You have to realize there is a difference between analyzing actual information and wild, vague speculation.

You also have to consider the scope of the conspiracy you are implying, and account for it.

Occams Razor.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Even the news of George Zimmerman having a Myspace account ranting about mexicans with knifes attacking him each time he goes out the door.(And he is part Mexican)

When did GZ become part Mexican?

His father is Jewish. His mother is Peruvian.....who has a great - grandfather who is reported to be 'Afro-Peruvian'....where is the Mexican blood?

Regarding this story......this man was another coward. How weak to go on a shooting rampage with body amour on........especially when that shooting rampage is against your own family.

and to kill and infant.....wow....you cant get any lower than that

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Already started here, but you got all the traffic.

Abovetop Secret

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Which is part of my confusion.

I was under the impression that the dead, but not JT were not of American heritage and my impression was that they were some form of Latino heritage.

Now, if he was a white supremest, why would he be intimately involved with another race of people? That to me is what is not making sense. I suppose I have some parts wrong I guess.

My initial thought was that he was the one doing the shooting and was then shot himself in self defense from who he was attacking

edit on 3-5-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OurSecretHouseCLUB33

Originally posted by GD21D
Why would he wear body armor if he was going to commit suicide? Some things just don't make sense. It may be coincidence, but it just seems odd. I just seem to notice oddities in these extremist stories, or foiled bomb plots.

And how did these cartells escape the scene in mere seconds without being seen?

Also, cartells make a point of making sure people knwo they did it. It's how they work. It's in their interest.

The reality may just be that this guy was a bit bonkers, and lost it. It's hardly an unprecedented unfolding.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's so dumb how the conversation gets reset after 4 pages. It's like people read a few post on the first page then jump to an argument that's already been covered. I was expecting the discussion to continue, but it's just a bunch of rehashed rebuttals.

Who's to say the eye witness is credible or real? It's nonsensical to use the official story to rebut an argument that the official story is wrong.

I.e. Thermite clearly wasn't found at the WTC because NIST says commercial aircraft hit the WTC and there is no thermite in commercial aircraft

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join