It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw two REAL 'Foo Fighters' near Area-51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I know this is an older post, but I just had to respond. I'm sooooo glad Spirit Warrior posted this info. Reason: I've seen the same thing several times but not at A-51. I've seen these same types of lights in the mid to late 1970's over Vashon Island, Washington. My story:

My parents, at that time, had a house that looked out over Puget Sound toward Vashon Island, specifically the portion called Maury Island. My parent's house was on the water front of the Sound, at the top of a 60 foot bluff (I won't way where exactly for my personal security). So there was and unobstructed view of Vashon Island. When I started to notice, well me and my brother, started to notice the lights was when we would sit out on the deck very late at night and into the early AM hours, which we would do many weekend nights back then (late 1970's). There was sometimes one light, sometimes two. I don't recall more than two. These lights where just the same as SW described. Bright lights, that to me I first thought were stars, but the lights would stay stationary while the stars moved. Sometimes the light would move slowly. I thought they might be helicopters, but they didn't have the blue and red lights that were clearly visible on night air traffic that I could see over the island. I didn't see these stange lights every night, but there was a period where they were there once every month or so, sometimes a few times in a row, but I wasn't looking for any kind of pattern that way because I didn't want to believe I was seeing UFOs. But these lights showed up enough for me to try to figure out whet they were. They looked different from the landing planes that would come into Seatac Airport from the South. The landing planes into Seatac always had the red and blue lights in addition to the bright white light in the center. The "Vashon" lights where all white, and would hover for sometimes 2 to 2.5 hours, then slowly move then vanish then sometimes reappear. These lights were so strange that I stated to look for them whenever I was out on the deck at night. I'm no aviation expert, but I've got a scientist father that taught me to use my brain to figure things out. I was only a teenager at the time. But I do know the difference between a plane, helicopter and well for lack of a better word, UFO. These lights, i colluded, where in the UFO category. In this day and age of cell phone video cameras in everyone's pocket I don't think the US Military would fly these craft over Vashon Island. But back then they clearly did. Because in the 2000's there is not any regular UFO sightings over Vashon, but as is turns out there was then...

Years later I shared this story with someone who as it turns out lived on the same part of Vashon Island as when and where I saw these lights that I said looked strange (but I never used to word UFO to her). Before I could finish what I was saying to her she told me all about the UFO's over Maury Island and that they caused a of damage! I was shocked by this because I never told anyone about these lights. So I went back and researched the newspaper from Vashon (this lady told me the news papers there wrote about these UFOs). Sure enough, there was reports of lakes freezing in Summer, livestock killed, and some other strange things I can't recall right now. I have hardly told a soul about these lights over Vashion up to this point of talking to this lady. But after that all changed.

Note: JBLM millitary base is not too far from Vashon Island by air that is. I also don't think that these are aliens. I think they are some kind of Foo Fighter that is ultra top secret. I suspect they were testing weapons. Why the dead animals without eating or skinning taking place (reports in Vashon news paper). Whatever these lights where I have been looking for answers ever since. What were they??? I sure won't keep quiet about then now. The fact that they were reported about by the Vashon newspaper and that a former resident of Vashon also saw them up close means they were real and real strange. So, I'm so glad, Spirit Warrior that you posted this. Perhaps they are connected?

Other Note: a few days ago, just watched online "Fact or Faked Paranormal Files" Area 51 episode from Season 2 that clearly shows the A-51 landing strip lights come on, then security getting nervous and starts getting closer to the cast of F or F. Then something streaks out of the sky like a falling star (a fast streak of light), at an angle, clearly in the Earth's atmosphere and aimed toward the landing strip (watch episode to see). Then the landing strip lights go off. This all takes place in a matter of seconds.

Whatever these craft are they have had them for a while. The US military clearly has possession of some strange craft. But I like to think, as Jared Diamond stated in Guns, Germs and Steal, technology can easily predate it's wide spread use. Gasoline as been made for thousands of years. It wasn't until the industrial age that someone got the idea to use it in cars. Maybe this technology would disrupt the world in many ways, say economically? Also, think of what happened to Tesla! Perhaps the US military found this or created this craft somehow (aliens, WWII German Foo Fighters, from ancient Indian Vedic writings??). I can see why they would keep it under wraps, especially if it used a totally unused (advance), unheard of fuel source and/or propulsion technology (Which it clearly has at least one of those). I think this is why they (US A-51) won't let out the secret. But can't they tell we all have eyes and ears?

RB

a reply to: Spirit Warrior 11:11

<< 1   >>

join