It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart of Uncreated, Heart of Unity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Flow of dreams
Dreams in flow
Lighter lighter
Joy
Arrive
Hearts will reach
Hearts will speak

Imagine, there are some places you can never find, even searching by heart, searching by mind, by body or by spirit.

Some places comes to you!

Comes to you, while you are in the middle of something you thought was life.

Comes to you in the silence behind the words, the nothing between the heartbeats, the glimpse of love within a pair of eyes, the sweet embrace of something you will never understand but has always known the deepest deep of you.
I will share with you one of those places, came to me in the un-moment between two moments of time, in the glimpse of real behind the dream…

In that very point of stillness in between the newborn dream and the Uncreated

The journey takes you deeper, even directions make no sense here, deeper into being dissolved within the one you truly are, what you always thought was you, was you so hard that it hurted, just smiles at you, leaving silent, joyfully, revealing older, truer parts long forgotten, disconnected, abandoned.

Now you embrace

Now you are embraced

You fall
You fall in love with your self
You fall in love so hard so deep, realizing you always were, realizing the deep sad longing which always caressed you, which always followed you like a shadow wherever you went, always, always, longing, longing.
Always was you longing for you.

Embrace

Feeling deeper, feeling connected, feeling one, you let the journey, the calling take you to a point even deeper, even truer, even you’er, even everything….

There are no contradictions here, no polartities, no movement, no nonsense
There is only you, you and one point
This is the point, where everything meet, the point from which everything was born, from which everything arose, God, the devil, me, you, him, her, it…

This is not even a point, you realize that in your youness, you realize that the point is only a part of the dream, a part of what has been created, and from there the point dissolves, takes you deeper, everything you ever were, everything you ever will be, dissolves, into a state which has no words, has no me, has no you, has no nothing, has no …

You are it, you ARE everything, you ARE nothing, finally you get it, you GET IT!!!
This is it, this is the point, which is no point, from where we all was born, the un-spark from where all the sparks within this dream (US) came.

From here war, fighting, slavery, profit thinking, slavery, unconnectedness, demonizing, isolation, borders, make no sense… Makes no sense at all
Like a dog chasing its own tail, you are me, free to be…
This place, which is really an un-place, leaves you once again, leaves you to gently fly you back to the world, of senses, of movement, of playfulness, of exploration

You take it with you, take it with you in your mind, in your heart, in your soul, in your DNA, the dream takes it in, the dream start to evolve, start to re-dream, start to circulate around that truth, the dream are done, done with fighting against itself, no more me against you, no more you against me…

Unity, connecting, deeper, hearts touching, hearts making webs of love, truth, joy playfulness
Wars ending, control letting go, all that makes no sense, all that which only creates longing for the lack of depth, for the lack of connection with the truth within us all
We connect
Within us are born two spirals, one leading into where we are just one within, the other reaching out into the dream, the world, re-dreaming with playfulness, joy, love
Born into our mind, heart, soul, spirit, DNAu, relations, nature, all, all ALL

WE ARE CONNECTED, WE ARE ONE
GET IT, GET IT!!!

Done with chasing our own tail
Let us play something fun

Love and respect

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
We are one
War is just war against ourself

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

o yeah?? u r illuminati 2? so war was against urself?? bc u made war right?? now it stop?? no but seriously wat do u mean?? u mean there is no real tortures and killings of else?? so who is seeing the war?? wat is that self that u r if it is on fire? why do u call it self who r u?? why r u so important that it shows so objective the destruction u mean to urself?? how smthg existing could mean its own destruction ?

miss bc u r surely a girl, war is to else that u continue till ur last breath to reject its existence

one finito since existence was, any must b individually, capich?? no of course u wont ever understand anything

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by laffoe

o yeah?? u r illuminati 2? so war was against urself?? bc u made war right?? now it stop?? no but seriously wat do u mean?? u mean there is no real tortures and killings of else?? so who is seeing the war?? wat is that self that u r if it is on fire? why do u call it self who r u?? why r u so important that it shows so objective the destruction u mean to urself?? how smthg existing could mean its own destruction ?

miss bc u r surely a girl, war is to else that u continue till ur last breath to reject its existence

one finito since existence was, any must b individually, capich?? no of course u wont ever understand anything

Nope to being illuminati and nope to be a girl
I am just me like you are you, not more or less important.
These are what truths my heart are resonating to, if you have another truth there are only respect for that from me.

The challenge is that this dream we tend to call reality have been filled with complexity and illusions on so many levels, chaos-energy, and the energy of 'faster, faster, faster'.... Heck, our economies are based upon us consuming and producing more and more, faster and faster... The faster we run, the more we become an extension of the machine, a number in the system, instead of being an awakened entity of love and light, a spirit, soul and body, unified and engaged in connecting within and without. These days are the days where all that change. Time for a new balance. A new dream. The new dream are really about old stuff, all the old stuff which truly makes our heart, which truly are the reason why we decided to be a part of this dream in the first place. All the good good stuff, which is there, which is here, right inside. In every heartbeat. In every breathe. Starting with unity (dammit we ARE all ONE) and working its way out from there. Not that we are all gonna be the same, not by a long shot, the true miracle of unity is, that if we truly connect with that root, which ties us all together, connect with that, honestly and with compassion, and walk the walk out of the truth within our heart, the way we walk will be unique, but it will interact harmoniously with the walk of all the other hearts, creating a symphony of truth, love and joy, by our connected hearts, not only on Earth, buth in all of the Universe. That's the new dream. That's the wave. That's what at least my heart long for. That's the time we realize we do not need rulers, rules, supression, wars. That's when we realize what true freedom is. Together, connected, free.

Much love to you!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I'm thrilled that you're on ATS. Keep your fantastic threads coming.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

u cant compare me to u, when u speak of ur dreams so clearly u mean ur apogee of self
while me speak of basics objective rights that do not exist, so no me at all in what i say

sorry for ats that i must respect since there is not only u here nor me, but really sometimes insults is the only word right

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by starrmtn001
I'm thrilled that you're on ATS. Keep your fantastic threads coming.

Have been here quite a while LoL
Lots of love for YOU M!

new topics

top topics

join