It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these aerial aircraft? Daytime footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
This video was just posted, but is from footage in Jan. '12 in Saskatchewan, Canada.
Does anyone know
- what the 2 jet-looking aircraft are?
- they are flying at a very high altitude
- could possibly be those so-called "trans-atlantic" type flights?
- or, if military craft, what type?
- double contrails, eliminates meteor (as well as the straight trajectory flight path)

And what are those orb-shaped objects behind the clouds?
- couldn't be bugs it was winter
- I was told the lens was clean, and these objects didn't appear in the other photos
- the objects are all perfectly round
- why do they appear to be shaped in to a triangle??

I know the one who posted it, no photoshop or anything similar was used - they don't know how to, anyway. So don't bother with mis-labelling it as a hoax.
Crazy clouds or what!

Fine place to seek ideas and answers, I say. Please do.

~ posted in this forum re: the Unidentified Flying Objects

edit on 30-4-2012 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: reason for posting here

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It may be a blimp as I have seen before or it may be new drones ,
That's all I can think of at the moment.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
wow very cool pictures. Ive seen the same kind of thing myself
the white craft have been seen all over the world. thanks for posting this

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Thanks! I had no idea of surveillance blimps
Go large or go home - WT#

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

So don't bother with mis-labelling it as a hoax.

Not saying its a hoax as all I see is high altitude jets , the dark spot on the pictures is probably due to This

These spots are caused by dirt or dust adhering to the cameras low-pass filter which covers and protects the cameras image sensor. Digital SLR cameras are designed to be used with interchangeable lenses and foreign matter may enter the camera when lenses are removed or exchanged. Dust may also enter the camera if a zoom lens is attached to the camera. Zooming the lens forces air through the lens and into the camera body meaning that dust may also be bought into the camera body.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
What huh? The 2 (actually just one) jet objects are probably a jet, yes. Planes fly at a high altitude, yes. That would mean they are likely to be transatlantic, yes. If military, any type - because any plane at such an altitude would produce a contrail. And that's clearly just one contrail and one jet. Why do you suspect it's a double contrail? Do you not look at high altitude jetliners? Contrails occur at the wingtips. And there are two wings on a plane.

The black dot looks like a black dot. The term "footage" is also pretty lame considering its actually just a couple of photos. The video uploader is making mountains out of molehills, and you're not helping! Really think you should go and watch some planes before asking those initial set of (rather poor) questions. No harm in sharing a video, but this one is pretty

No trUFO here I'm afraid.

I know the one who posted it, no photoshop or anything similar was used - they don't know how to

Well that can't be true. The first line of the video says "I took a photo and enhanced it."
edit on 30-4-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

I would have thought jets too, seeing no wings as usually planes that high are visible from the underbelly made me wonder, especially 2 in an hour.

Don't know about the dust, wasn't in other photos, and the objects were pretty cylindrical.
Not looking for sensationalism, I appreciate your reply.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
What huh? The 2 (actually just one) jet objects are probably a jet, yes. Planes fly at a high altitude, yes. That would mean they are likely to be transatlantic, yes. If military, any type - because any plane at such an altitude would produce a contrail. And that's clearly just one contrail and one jet. Why do you suspect it's a double contrail? Do you not look at high altitude jetliners? Contrails occur at the wingtips. And there are two wings on a plane.

The black dot looks like a black dot. The term "footage" is also pretty lame considering its actually just a couple of photos. The video uploader is making mountains out of molehills, and you're not helping! Really think you should go and watch some planes before asking those initial set of (rather poor) questions. No harm in sharing a video, but this one is pretty

No trUFO here I'm afraid.

Woops - replied too soon.
Thanks for your take on it.
I didn't present it as the next greatest ufo footage of all time.
It was noted as we haven't noticed jets flying that high in these skies, and if they are flying at high altitudes, the underside is usually visible - when ever we have noticed, to be most clear.

Thanks for your answer.

I know the one who posted it, no photoshop or anything similar was used - they don't know how to

Well that can't be true. The first line of the video says "I took a photo and enhanced it."

edit on 30-4-2012 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: (no reason given)

Pardon my improper word usage: I should have stated none of the images contained in the photographic footage were physically altered, except for saturation, temperature, and enhancement - the latter which enhances the colour only.
edit on 30-4-2012 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: forgot to respond to Marky's final observation.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Sure. Objects in the photos I believe are definitely there, it's not hard to take a photo of a high altitude jetliner + contrail
But the video has also been monetized, which is never a good sign in this field. I just don't know what you're asking of us - the first image is quite clearly a jetliner, the dark blob is quite clearly a closer object out of focus or a smudge on the lens. You even seem to know that in your initial post .^^

- I was told the lens was clean, and these objects didn't appear in the other photos

Nonsense IMO. If these things were spotted on viewing the photos, I'm not convinced you or they can be positive the lens was clean at the time they were taken. Yes, the photographer may have cleaned the lens, but as a camera user myself, you can clean once and three seconds later it's got dust on it again. And bugs exist all year round, hell you even get bumblebees at Christmas. At least, in this country you do!

What? I'm not sure if you're calling the objects round triangles or if there are objects there I can't see that are forming a triangle. Either way I know you're not presenting the world's best UFO footage, far from it - you're presenting a monetized photo montage of....extremely normal not very strange at all things

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Sure. Objects in the photos I believe are definitely there, it's not hard to take a photo of a high altitude jetliner + contrail
But the video has also been monetized, which is never a good sign in this field. I just don't know what you're asking of us - the first image is quite clearly a jetliner, the dark blob is quite clearly a closer object out of focus or a smudge on the lens. You even seem to know that in your initial post .^^

- The video was monetized because of the audio used.
- I placed the question of the "probable" jets, as we had not noticed them of that shape and height before.
- The reply re: blimps, from what I have seen online since seems to fit the shape of the craft

Nonsense IMO. If these things were spotted on viewing the photos, I'm not convinced you or they can be positive the lens was clean at the time they were taken. Yes, the photographer may have cleaned the lens, but as a camera user myself, you can clean once and three seconds later it's got dust on it again. And bugs exist all year round, hell you even get bumblebees at Christmas. At least, in this country you do!

What? I'm not sure if you're calling the objects round triangles or if there are objects there I can't see that are forming a triangle. Either way I know you're not presenting the world's best UFO footage, far from it - you're presenting a monetized photo montage of....extremely normal not very strange at all things

Thanks for your opinion. Oddly placed, well-rounded dust. IMO.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

I know the one who posted it....

Hi!

Could it be possible for you to ask him for the original photos? I would like to take a look at these, if he don't mind.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

It probably won't be for a few hours now, but yes I will.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Isn't it possible that it's a jet being illuminated by the sun?
If so the wings wouldn't show. The contrail is a pretty dead give away.
Never hurts to be sure though

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I see the same planes outside of my work every afternoon. Maybe I'll bring my wife's camera and take some pics, and post so we can see the difference. Though some times they have a contrail sometimes they don't. I think my coworker thinks I'm crazy, because I stare at the sky when every I get some down time. Oh yeah, I live in the sunshine state so that maybe why I see so many of these aircraft.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Sorry to say, and I know it's not exciting enough for you, but this appears to be nothing more than mundane, ordinary high flying aircraft. The overwhelming religious like desire to believe in the least probable explanation above all others has clouded your ability to use reason and common sense.

If it did something that was not indicative of a mundane explanation then we would have something to talk about, but this is no more than ignorance combined with overzealous wishful thinking. The very thing that has handicapped this subject and relegated it to some conspiracy website that is nothing more than an electronic version of the Weekly World News at times.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Didn't mean to leave the thread for so long, but back now to address responses.
First off I can't believe how some posters have contributed to this thread with their sensationalistic drivel.

I didn't portray it as such, I simply asked if the objects seen in the video could be identified, as we haven't seen them in our skies before.

I've been in touch with the tuber and will study up on posting the pics after they're delivered.
Thanks to everyone who responded not to flame, but to discuss rationally.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunger4freedom
I see the same planes outside of my work every afternoon. Maybe I'll bring my wife's camera and take some pics, and post so we can see the difference. Though some times they have a contrail sometimes they don't. I think my coworker thinks I'm crazy, because I stare at the sky when every I get some down time. Oh yeah, I live in the sunshine state so that maybe why I see so many of these aircraft.

Sure if you feel like posting the pics, that would be welcomed. What first raised it to question was that the 1st jet aircraft appears to be reflecting something on it's side, but further up from where wings would be.
That, and we have always instantly recognized the high-altitude jets from their tiny under-belly silhouettes.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Back to say I have the photos, have been unsuccessful in attempts to post here.
Suggestions?

top topics

join