It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DoD Confirms Russian Troops to Conduct Terror Drills Inside U.S.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

DoD Confirms Russian Troops to Conduct Terror Drills Inside U.S.

thenewamerican.com/index.php/us-news/foreign-policy/item/11002-russian-troops-coming-to-us-for-terror-drills-dod-confirms

The Russian soldiers are here as invited guests of the U.S. government; this is part of a formal bilateral exchange program between the U.S. and Russia that seeks to develop transparency and promote defense reform,” Cmdr. Wendy L. Snyder, U.S. Defense Press Officer for policy, told The New American in an e-mail. “This is the first time that American and Russian special operations troops have participated in a bilateral exercise.”

According to Snyder, the exercises — which she said would last about three weeks in all — will serve to train and improve skills related to terror-war f
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 4-30-2012 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This line caught my attention and my flags went up -

"The drills, which will take place throughout May, mark the first time that Russian and US troops will train along side each other on American soil and correlate with a long line of Foreign military’s training to take on the American people." Source: See link source

Sounds as if they are training for an invasion. Lets see, we have confirmed that some of the 9-11 terrorists trained at military bases. And lived here for a while. Better stash this one at the top to watch and reference later on.

theintelhub.com
edit on 4/27/2012 by Humint1 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humint1
This line caught my attention and my flags went up -

"The drills, which will take place throughout May, mark the first time that Russian and US troops will train along side each other on American soil and correlate with a long line of Foreign military’s training to take on the American people." Source: See link source

Sounds as if they are training for an invasion. Lets see, we have confirmed that some of the 9-11 terrorists trained at military bases. And lived here for a while. Better stash this one at the top to watch and reference later on.

theintelhub.com
edit on 4/27/2012 by Humint1 because: spelling

plans for a forthcoming attack on the Euro 2012?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

Maybe US-Russian special forces are training together in preparation for a joint strike on Iran in the near future?

Maybe everyone is giving Russia a bum rep.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

Who knows? There is just too much weird # going on. I'm not taking anyone's word for anything. We'll see.
edit on 27-4-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I agree way to may weirdness for example Herry Kissinger is still alive
and i thought he dead? and the other weirdness drones will be spying on Americans and CNN is defending that? by saying oh dont worry they will be only spying the parks for water levels etc.

I was surprised that CNN would be in favor of that but i shouldn't be surprised.

edit on 27-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
OK, I admit I am not up to total speed with geo-political shananigans...but when did Russia become everyones 'new best friend'?

Please correct me if I am wrong, but are they not standing firm about sanctions/military action against Syria and Iran, therefore against US dictat? Did they not long ago sign some sort of treaty with China and I think India another 'political' blow against the US?

I have searched a couple of Russian news sites, and I find no reference to this 'joint military exercise' anywhere. So what is this? Some kind of American homegrown 'spin' on "we're friends with the Russians too...because the rest of the world are"?

What gives? It would appear the originator of this story was Sorcha Faal...yeah...right!

Once I see the Russians admitting to this, then I'll say fair dinkum...and THEN we should be asking some serious questions....and maybe not Terra based ones either!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
20 russians?
whats the worry?
My cousin was an officer in the Air force,, he trained Many foreign military friend and foe
in the ins and outs of bio warfare..
not an issue

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I really don't think that this is a big deal. 20 Russian special forces members training with our boys is novel and exciting for sure, but 20 dudes training for an invasion does not make. I predict the only thing on the line here is bragging rights.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This is what I spoke of:
www.eutimes.net...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
I really don't think that this is a big deal. 20 Russian special forces members training with our boys is novel and exciting for sure, but 20 dudes training for an invasion does not make. I predict the only thing on the line here is bragging rights.
edit on 27-4-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

It might not be a big deal, but maybe this is a beta test to see if U.S. troops will accept training with Russian troops to take on the American people, after they declare marshall law. If they're isn't to big a fuss about it then maybe the number of Russian troops, and other foreign troops might rise. I think that is why it possibly could be a big deal.
edit on 27-4-2012 by KibbleChild because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Humint1

The Russian soldiers are here as invited guests of the U.S. government; this is part of a formal bilateral exchange program between the U.S. and Russia that seeks to develop transparency and promote defense reform,” Cmdr. Wendy L. Snyder, U.S. Defense Press Officer for policy, told The New American in an e-mail. “This is the first time that American and Russian special operations troops have participated in a bilateral exercise.”

Clearly the Russians have been playing too much call of duty and decided that a paintball game between Delta team members and Spetsnaz would be the only way to decide which side is really better.

/sarcasm

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Pretty much the same thing I was thinking.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
No biggie guys more then likely they are being taught tactics for Syrian 'terrorists'...

so basically we are training the terrorists to fight the russians, who we have also trained. Anybody sensing the irony here...

How is this not WW3 already???
edit on 27-4-2012 by scoodoo20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
We have the same common nemy mooslum terrorist

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
20 russians?
whats the worry?
My cousin was an officer in the Air force,, he trained Many foreign military friend and foe
in the ins and outs of bio warfare..
not an issue

Surely you jest? What's the worry? Then you tell us that your cousin trained military foes in biological warfare. Ah, nah, we have nothing to worry about. Not at all!!
You have got to be kidding!!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
See.... there's another thread regarding this, involving Denver & Utah, with airport exercises, paratroopers, the whole works... the other thread is in the hoax bin, so does this mean this is legit? Are those other exercises mentioned? Regardless, training with other countries', supposedly frenemy countries, on our own soil, is quite significant to me, even if there aren't bells and whistles. Especially living in CO, we've seen (my husband and I) things out of the normal over the course of the years we've lived here, that cannot be attributed to normal military activity. Just the sheer number of exercises around civilians by SWAT and other agencies seems a bit questionable, in my opinion. This issue has me just saying WTH??

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KibbleChild

I suspect that it is along something of those lines, yes..

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
This is what I spoke of:
www.eutimes.net...

Damn that Sorcha.

The European press isn't any better than America's.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join