It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockefeller Foundation - 2012 Olympic Bombing....In The Past Tense

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

The process begins by identifying forces of change in the world, then combining those forces in different
ways to create a set of diverse stories — or scenarios — about how the future could evolve. Scenarios are designed to stretch our thinking about both the opportunities and obstacles that the future might hold; they explore, through narrative, events and dynamics that might alter, inhibit, or enhance current trends, often in surprising ways. Together, a set of scenarios captures a range of future possibilities, good and bad, expected and surprising — but always plausible. Importantly, scenarios are not predictions. Rather, they are thoughtful hypotheses that allow us to imagine, and then to rehearse, different strategies for how to be more prepared for the future — or more ambitiously, how to help shape better futures ourselves.

The way these people work is really quite worrying. It's almost as if they are knowingly trying to tempt fate. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw this document more in the future.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I haven't had time to read the scenarios yet but I certainly intend to. I had enough time to get the gist of what it was all about, and it ties in nicely to the direction of my thinking lately, about what "they" specifically want and what "we" might want instead.

Because it goes without saying that if power and money were the object of conspiracy then there would be nothing more to conspire for- they've already got everything you could possibly steal, and the old "their satanists" line never seemed realistic to me- because again, whats in it for them? They can already kill the Christians, they already have everything you'd sell your soul for... and besides that what is the historical basis for a strong and unwavering generational commitment to Satan? He's a background character in somebody else's made up story and he's never done anything for anyone.

It always seemed considerably more likely to me that they were humanists, transhumanists, or something of that nature and wanted control of evolution (mentally, culturally, socially, or even physically) for ideological reasons and I suspect scenarios put forward by them will shed some light on what they really want from us.

I might even have to put together my own "counter nwo" scenarios, if only to amuse myself. I'm big into the power of chaos and I honestly believe that a New World Order is destined to break down in a generation or two and send us down some unforeseen path, but I've never thought clearly about what happens next.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
c'mon all governments, most institutions, and most corporations do future scenario planning... (what ifs)...they have been doing it for years...(big yawn)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
c'mon all governments, most institutions, and most corporations do future scenario planning... (what ifs)...they have been doing it for years...(big yawn)

We're talking about Rockefellers though...that's different!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
A False Flag at the Olympics would fit in well with initiating the war on Iran

Originally posted by TheGreatest
Interesting find.

A few points spring to mind from that "hypothetical scenario" -

1.) Who are the ones being put forward as being responsible for the attack on the Olympic games?

2.) What sort of repercussions is it going to have on that particular group of people?

3.) How is it going to affect our way of life? are we going to be forced into a big brother society for our own safety?

Very interesting, S + F!!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
Because it goes without saying that if power and money were the object of conspiracy then there would be nothing more to conspire for- they've already got everything you could possibly steal, and the old "their satanists" line never seemed realistic to me- because again, whats in it for them?

They are control-freaks, they want control of all nations, no country will be allowed an army, no individual will be allowed weapons, the UN will have all of the weapons. We will all be micro-chipped, we will buy and sell with the chips, if we speak out against the UN/Bankers they will switch our chip off so as we cannot function in society. They want to get us into a position where we can not fight back, ever!

They want to be able to 'vaccinate' us all to control fertility rates and to make sure we don't live much longer than working age. All religions will be abolished, as these are seen as rival control mechanisms. We will be governed with Myths, herded around by fear. e.g. Pandemic - come and get your (sterilizing) injection, Terrorists - let's turn this place into a police state.

Most of the areas that we now live will have been closed off for human access, we'll be living in much smaller areas, as it's easier to control us that way, rather than if we're spread out all over the place. (See UN Agenda 21 documents)
edit on 30-4-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

But WHY? In a vacuum that's just a list of work to be done- taking away our guns, keeping track of us, controlling our finances etc... it's all overhead and no profit above what they've already got. I think the situation speaks for itself that they are infact obsessed with control to a degree which is absolutely doomed, and they must have some vision of what they will do with it, otherwise they'd be enjoying their wealth and power, not working overtime on growing it to unnecessary and menacing levels for the next generation.

I can understand if they are trying to get the Galactic Council to build an embassy here or maybe they just wanna open up Earth's first Krypton Fried Chicken franchise. I get it if they believe humanity is going to drive itself extinct if not taken under control. I could even entertain the idea that they really are into somekind of supernatural belief- maybe they think magic is possible if everyone believes in it so they've got to make us all believe exactly what they believe- that or any other goal higher than what they've already got is fine by me.

But motives are pretty important, because they can change the whole character of what we think we know about their plans. For example, the first scenario, Lock Step, which i have just finished, seems to be a cautionary example of the unstable nature of the kind of Military-Industrial Complex based new world order that some people would expect, even though the military industrial complex is obviously a huge part of the equasion at this stage of the game.

So far it looks rather like Clever Together is going to be the one they are actually advocating, however I suspect that between the lines it too will show itself to be a cautionary example of a sort. I think this document is rather like a children's story for the uninitiated on the globalist side, designed to lead one through thought experiments on the rise and fall of most obvious globalist setups.
More on that later, I'm hoping that by carefully looking at what they ignore, what they are willing to live with, and what they unexpectedly account for, some kind of a sensible motive might be suggested.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It's called contingency planning and believe it or not, it's pretty essential for normal functioning of society. They're just proposing different scenarios, the effects it might have and ways to deal with it. It's not a prophecy. You do realise that governments/corporations will have contingency plans for just about every scenario possible right? Alien attack? Simple, just go into the file cabinet, pull out the folder marked "What to do when aliens come a'knocking" and follow what it says. It saves a lot of time and bother rather than having to come up with a plan on how to deal with something while it is actually happening.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If it was anyone else other than the globalist bankers I'd agree, but these are the people who knew of 9/11 months before it happened

Originally posted by Faulks
It's called contingency planning and believe it or not, it's pretty essential for normal functioning of society. They're just proposing different scenarios, the effects it might have and ways to deal with it. It's not a prophecy. You do realise that governments/corporations will have contingency plans for just about every scenario possible right? Alien attack? Simple, just go into the file cabinet, pull out the folder marked "What to do when aliens come a'knocking" and follow what it says. It saves a lot of time and bother rather than having to come up with a plan on how to deal with something while it is actually happening.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The Vagabond,

One thing that's very useful when trying to work out how the elite think, is to look through their quotes and interviews. The interview below is one of the top 5 most important videos on the Internet today, it's an interview with Aaron Russo (RIP), he was friends with Nick Rockefeller who told him the future plans for the world.

This is another one of the top 5 videos on the Internet, it's David Rockefeller confirming the 'conspiracies' that he wants a drastic reduction in the world's population, and he says he's going to use the United Nations to take control. Fertility rates are now being reduced with the Swine Flu and HPV 'vaccines'.

The real reason for getting the population down is as there's too many people to control, the Banker's are control freaks and they don't like things that are hard to control

Originally posted by The Vagabond
reply to post by Rubinstein

But WHY? In a vacuum that's just a list of work to be done- taking away our guns, keeping track of us, controlling our finances etc... it's all overhead and no profit above what they've already got. I think the situation speaks for itself that they are infact obsessed with control to a degree which is absolutely doomed, and they must have some vision of what they will do with it, otherwise they'd be enjoying their wealth and power, not working overtime on growing it to unnecessary and menacing levels for the next generation.

I can understand if they are trying to get the Galactic Council to build an embassy here or maybe they just wanna open up Earth's first Krypton Fried Chicken franchise. I get it if they believe humanity is going to drive itself extinct if not taken under control. I could even entertain the idea that they really are into somekind of supernatural belief- maybe they think magic is possible if everyone believes in it so they've got to make us all believe exactly what they believe- that or any other goal higher than what they've already got is fine by me.

But motives are pretty important, because they can change the whole character of what we think we know about their plans. For example, the first scenario, Lock Step, which i have just finished, seems to be a cautionary example of the unstable nature of the kind of Military-Industrial Complex based new world order that some people would expect, even though the military industrial complex is obviously a huge part of the equasion at this stage of the game.

So far it looks rather like Clever Together is going to be the one they are actually advocating, however I suspect that between the lines it too will show itself to be a cautionary example of a sort. I think this document is rather like a children's story for the uninitiated on the globalist side, designed to lead one through thought experiments on the rise and fall of most obvious globalist setups.
More on that later, I'm hoping that by carefully looking at what they ignore, what they are willing to live with, and what they unexpectedly account for, some kind of a sensible motive might be suggested.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join