It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study: Whooping cough outbreak linked to vaccinated children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Study: Whooping couch outbeak link to vaccinated children

San Rafael - An investigation by California doctors has revealed that the state's latest outbreak of whooping cough centered around children who had already received the whooping cough vaccine, Reuters reports.

"What was very surprising was the majority of cases were in fully vaccinated children," Witt said. "That's what started catching our attention."

www.digitaljournal.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Niobis

Scientific Fraud: ‘Nobody Had Noticed the Whole Thing Was Rotten’

drug maker Glaxo Smith Kline (GSK), the manufacturer of the whooping cough vaccine,

did not bother to perform long-term studies of its effectiveness.

A company spokesperson confirmed this disturbing fact in an email to Reuters, stating that

GSK never studied the duration of the vaccine's protection after the shot was given to four- to six-year-olds.

source

Good find! S&F.

For shame, we have all been conned, and scammed.

edit on 24-4-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
S & F for you, this type of information needs to be brought to the surface

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Children who come down with the very disease they were vaccinated against is more common than the MSM would have us believe.

My youngest daughter got a raging case of the measles from her MMR shot when she was a toddler, complete with 105 fever and severe rash. The pediatrician was rude and nasty when I reported it, saying that I was being a "hysterical mother".

He then admitted that, although the vaccines are supposed to have "dead" viruses, occasionally, they contain some live ones.

More proof that the vaccine facade is fixing to crumble. Those poor kids got shot up with live viruses which gave them the very thing the shot was supposed to prevent.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this. All the parents who are bitching that kids who aren't immunized are putting their children at risk need to see stuff like this. Unfortunately you won't see MSM reporting things like this. You will hear them push for more immunizations though. My kids have only had shots for the serious diseases and we chose to NOT get any of the 3 in 1 shots at the same time. I made them space the shots out. I think children are given way to many shots these days. People my age (late 20s to early 30s) only got about 9 routine shots and we all pretty much survived. There haven't been enough long term studies on these news immunizations for me to blindly inject my children with them. I have fought with the school every year during enrollment time because they don't have all the recommended shots. I have to remind the school staff that they are recommended and NOT mandatory.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I remember having measles even though I had the vaccine. I also have a friend who's young son came down with whooping cough within 2 years (less than if I remember correctly) of being vaccinated. Same kid reacted to another round of vaccines with shakes and fever. Don't get me started on the year my family got over our phobia of needles enough to get a flu shot......only to get the flu later that season.

I really didn't buy into the vaccines-are-bad thing (even after having measles after the fact as a kid) but the other events I mentioned that happened in the last couple years have me suspicious to say the least.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
People the answer does not lie in a needle.

Just make sure you get your Vitamin D levels to where they SHOULD be. Drink plenty of clean filtered water. Diseases are a symptom of dehydration. Sleep well. Stay away from simple sugars. Eat plenty of organic vegetables and a bit of fruit and you will be right as rain. Oh ya and it doesn't hurt to work out 3 times a week. Nothing like being healthy and having a bad ass physique.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Niobis

Just so that we're all on the same page here, as your title is a bit misleading, the doctor who was involved with the study, Dr Maxwell Witt, suggests the following in his conclusion...

Our data suggests that the current schedule of acellular pertussis vaccine doses is insufficient to prevent outbreaks of pertussis. We noted a markedly increased rate of disease from age 8 through 12, proportionate to the interval since the last scheduled vaccine. Stable rates of testing ruled out selection bias. The possibility of earlier or more numerous booster doses of acellular pertussis vaccine either as part of routine immunization or for outbreak control should be entertained.

cid.oxfordjournals.org...

I hope the anti-vaccination crowd reads and understands this.

edit on 25/4/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by PushEject
People the answer does not lie in a needle.

Just make sure you get your Vitamin D levels to where they SHOULD be. Drink plenty of clean filtered water. Diseases are a symptom of dehydration. Sleep well. Stay away from simple sugars. Eat plenty of organic vegetables and a bit of fruit and you will be right as rain. Oh ya and it doesn't hurt to work out 3 times a week. Nothing like being healthy and having a bad ass physique.

Disease is a symptom of dehydration?
Living healthily prevents all disease?
Vitamin D... wha?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I used the title from the source, so it's not my title. However thanks for the additional info.

I read it, but I'm not so sure I understand the logic behind "more is better" when it comes to vaccines. The CDC has been promoting more and more "booster" shots for years. It started once every 5-7 years, then it became once every 3-5 years. That still wasn't doing the job so now some are once every 1-3 years. It's a contradiction to find that over 80% of the cases were in children who had received all the vaccines, and 8% in unvaccinated children. Then turn around to say, oh they just need more, sooner. If the past 3-5 shots didn't stop the child from contracting whopping cough, do you really think another is going to make the difference? According to this study(and others), it'll only make it worse.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I got whooping cough at 4 before my final shot at 5, the shot before that was at 5 months old, thats quite a gap. Here now they offer the final shot earlier at 3 years 4 months and the kids are adequately protected in their teeny years when it most matters.
Maybe I'm mad, but I always assumed it's protection naturally wore off over time. I don't see how it's a surprise older kids are getting it, what matters is young children most at risk of death arent.

top topics

join