It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detected by ISS cameras: Multiple UFOs in Low Earth Orbit....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Probably meteors, they enter atmosphere start burning and after a while they will be completely burnt.
So this phenomena will appear as a fast, shining object[meteor starts burning] it will then burn for few seconds and after this time, it will stop "shining" and we won't be able to see it[meteor ends burning].
Again this is not UFO.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by piotrburz
Probably meteors, they enter atmosphere start burning and after a while they will be completely burnt.
So this phenomena will appear as a fast, shining object[meteor starts burning] it will then burn for few seconds and after this time, it will stop "shining" and we won't be able to see it[meteor ends burning].
Again this is not UFO.

Really did you watch second video at the end ? What is that triangle shaped thing is that a meteor too ?

For all we know it may be our own technology ..It does not to be alien we are capable of this type of crafts why would they tell us ?

It was in the news just couple of days ago they have that space craft that flies from new york to la or to london in couple of minutes ...

Super Secret Hypersonic Aircraft Flew Out of Its Skin
ABC NewsBy Lee Ferran | ABC News – Mon, Apr 23, 2012

Email
New: Now the email button gives you a quick and easy way to start a conversation.
Print

Related Content

Super Secret Hypersonic Aircraft Flew Out of Its Skin (ABC News)

news.yahoo.com... c-aircraft-flew-skin-152315621--abc-news-topstories.html

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Again this is not UFO.

Really did you watch second video at the end ? What is that triangle shaped thing is that a meteor too ?

For all we know it may be our own technology ..It does not to be alien we are capable of this type of crafts why would they tell us ?

It was in the news just couple of days ago they have that space craft that flies from new york to la or to london in couple of minutes ...

Email
New: Now the email button gives you a quick and easy way to start a conversation.
Print

Related Content

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

If there is so much space debris and all these satellites ........why then, are there no videos from space showing the thousands upon thousands of objects?

Answer: There is a whole lot of 'space' to fit them in.

As in: There are thousands of lightning strikes occurring all over the earth right now. Why am I not seeing any lightning at this moment? I don't even hear any thunder. It doesn't mean there aren't thunderstorms occurring.

There is a lot more space available the further out you go.

edit on 24-4-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

ok sir.

I aint no expert on orbiting satellites for I have never ever worked for a space agency. I agree that the orbit may be non - parallel to earth's rotation, but still, do you have any opinions on the velocity of the said objects?

They seem quite fast to me, or is that the norm? I consider your hypothesis of man-made orbiting space satellites valid though.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthChilde
When we fall into argument and attack over a video that we all are free to take or leave, it really demonstrates how much control they have over us. I don't have to agree with everyone or everything anyone says, but, if I truly believe that we need a better world, I will certainly offer intelligent conjecture and raise positions of thought and interest in a way that doesn't attack people. /////////Anyhow, peace.

It is my hope that the information offered in my "99 FAQs..." will advance the process of understanding and analysis of these scenes. Please avail yourself of its resources and links, at my home page, linked several pages back.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
dplum, i think your intuition is leading you in the right direction...

I've also come to the belief that in all the notorious videos, we are NEVER seeing 'other' pre-existing satellites and pieces [classic 'space debris'], we are most often seeing short-lived 'stuff' off of the observing vehicle itself. NOT distant fast-crossing bogies, but close-up, slowly drifting [but high angular rates from short ranges] sometimes tumbling stuff from many, many sources on the exterior of the shuttle or station or soyuz.

And I think I've done the original hard research to establish that explanation for the most notorious odf the youtube videos.

Kudos to your common sense, uncommon in outer space.

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by gortex

There are approximately 3,000 satellites operating in Earth orbit and an estimated 8,000 man-made objects , why can't the objects in the video be one of those . Plus I don't think its a good sign when a video starts with " more NASA lies

If there is so much space debris and all these satellites ........why then, are there no videos from space showing the thousands upon thousands of objects?

IMO the "space debris" crowd exaggerates a little..... kinda like the perspective of the image linked above this post.

The objects range from big satellites to small baseball sized objects.... the vastness of space is huge ...even around our little planet.

Also.. ... I know UFOs make 90 degree turns sometimes.....but I think those are the rare cases ....for the most part....why would the UFOs being making turns all the time?

To me.... the videos have exactly what we have seen in other NASA and UFO videos from space and from ground. They even look like some of the UFOs seen near Japan during the tsunami.

I'm not saying it's not space debris ....but to me it doesn't make sense that it would be that.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Again this is not UFO.

NASA PAO spox have over the years often said exactly this, that the streaks are meteors, and as usual, their know-it-all easy-answer pronouncements have the pseudo-authority and faux-credibility that they have well earned, and that assessment is widely shared by me and by most posters here.

Meteors can be seen and imaged from orbit, but it's difficult and rare. These dots, I think, have a much closer-to-home [closer-to-spacecraft] explanation.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I have to say that 2nd video really does make me wonder. If the video hasn't been tampered with in any way, well I would really like to know what those could be. I'm gonna go with top secret jets, or some type of flying military deal we just don't know about.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

More lies from NASA is correct. If the government is trying so hard to keep these things a secret then why make videos of them for all to see?

The government and the Satanist who run it want you to believe in little grey men so you will stop believing in GOD!!!

From the many videos like this to all the fake former military people who come out of the closet after retirement to tell their stories to the sheeple.

Bill Cooper was the first man to get it right, expose the fraud for what it is and look where that got him.

The proof is in the pudding. Why did all UFO's look like 1950's technology in that day and now they all suddenly are either massive stealth triangles or balls of light? I doubt E.T. is upgrading their UFO's like Chevy does the Corvette.

Lucifer was not called the shinning one for nothing!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
I have to say that 2nd video really does make me wonder. If the video hasn't been tampered with in any way, well I would really like to know what those could be. I'm gonna go with top secret jets, or some type of flying military deal we just don't know about.

These are reasonable hypotheses, that without context information can't ever be checked out. Notice that Arken, the OP, when challenged to provide such basic background information, is suddenly absent.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012

Again this is not UFO.

Email
Print

Related Content

Yes i watched and i haven't seen anything unusual. Are you familiar with space debris that is hitting earth right now. It consists of various rocks, some of them have vastly different structures, mineral intrusions, and constituent water. This factors introduce a risk of breaking when meteoride enters the atmosphere. The major factor is friction, so most of crystalline rock meteorites will break during atmosphere entry. Only dozen of meteorides are solid nickel-iron alloy so risk of breaking is almost zero.
Given this information i think that the "triangle" as you said, is nothing more than a breaking meteoride.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012

You mean the "thing(s)" that didn't change perspective even as the shuttle moved and disappeared behind the Earth? I would say that it wasn't a meteor, but it was pretty funny.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Could it be space debris falling to earth but the video is played backwards?

CGI?

If neither than this is a cool video. The only thing that urks me about aliens is that they haven't shown themselves yet. Which leads me to believe that these Aliens are pretty human looking. What would intelligent life want to do with us if it didn't resemble us in anyway. I mean if I seen something unfamiliar I wouldn't care stay around long.

But yea, it's an internet UFO, this video doesn't prove anything.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The only video segment that was worth a look was the very last on movie two, the others really could have been anything and most did the spinning twinkling look like the ice particles as seen before. Again the issue of size and distance is apparent here especially with the continent crossing labelled one.

Something small and close will as always appear to be going much faster and farther than it really is so the continent crosser could have been very close to the camera. As we have no distance data the best we can do is guess.

The last one however is interesting as I've never seen ice crystals in such a close grouping compared to the empty space around them, also they had differing paths, if they had been crystals hit by a blast from the correctional rockets I would have presumed them all to go in pretty much the same direction whereas these actually change formation.

That one I liked but was it 100% verified as real footage?

Just one thing I'm always interested in is the idea about the constant speed proving them not to be something more than a satellite, if these are indeed real alien tech then why do we expect it needs to change speed while over the earth, direction maybe unless of course they are going elsewhere but if they have the tech to do what they do speed would seem to hardly be an issue ie enter earth's atmosphere and hit the brakes when they get to the precise point they wanted.

The idea of them being like a driver on the M1 on a Friday night worries me, if we believe and follow the reports then these craft can do insane directional changes and stops, why would they 'slow down' if they can do that.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
As this thread has gotten its fair share of debunkers, I feel the need to ask a few questions of them, as I am of the belief that these objects are UFOs. Not necessarily aliens, but UFOs in the traditional sense.
1) In the first video: Second object: Why does it appear to leave shadows on the clouds? That would seem to suggest a large, distant object, not a close ice particle or other random space debris.
2) Both videos: Why do objects with Earth as a backdrop appear to be affected by the atmosphere in the same manner as viewing a distant plane from a ground-based location? e.g., they look like they're in the atmosphere. I know, I know, the earth's atmosphere is -miles- thick, and not simply the thin blue layer we can see. But the "sky-effect" (for lack of a better name) would only occur through layers of atmosphere, as it takes the combined distortion of water and oxygen molecules piling up to affect our vision, or the vision of a camera.
3) Last video, last object: How would ice particles or space debris remain in a perfect equilateral triangular formation? I'm going off of the premise that the video has -not- been tampered with, and I would like you to at least attempt the same. That explanation is a cop-out, in my opinion. I am willing to be convinced, but simply screaming "fake!" isn't going to do it for me.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg

These are reasonable hypotheses, that without context information can't ever be checked out. Notice that Arken, the OP, when challenged to provide such basic background information, is suddenly absent.

You need a doctor Jimmy?

Stay calm Jimmy, I'm here, right back your shoulder

I've no informations on these Videos because......... They are not mine!

You are the former researcher? Then search in the NASA website to find your infos.

You said that you are skilled in this field and with the Agency.... It's easy for you....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What it could be:
Bits of space debris, satellites, tiny specs of ice near the camera, ufo's, etc.

just offhand, I named 3 out of 4 things that are less amazing, but more likely.
I seen nothing that did anything interesting or wild..no sudden change in direction, nothing that suggests any intelligent driving behind it...so, the easy answer is..meh, just space stuff zipping around...be it satellite sized far away, or itty bitty bits of ice and dust really close.

You often find lots of "UFO" videos coincide with either something being detached from a shuttle, or an astronaut meddling around out there..not always, but when they do, they have tons of "ufo" vids come out.

I would like to see a video of a UFO..a proper alien (or other) spacecraft zipping around. But, first I must dismiss the unremarkable in order to know when I seen something truly interesting. And this video is of the unremarkable category.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MoreThanTheSum
As this thread has gotten its fair share of debunkers, I feel the need to ask a few questions of them, as I am of the belief that these objects are UFOs. Not necessarily aliens, but UFOs in the traditional sense.

Questions are good, since they focus on answers, and I have a standard set of "99 FAQs" that address many of your general questions on my website, here
www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html
at the link labeled "99 FAQs on 'Space UFOs'"

Now, before responding to specific questions on THESE videos, please answer -- how can anyone fairly expect a plausible prosaic explanation for a video posted without date, without time, without names of witnesses, and basically without any evidence it's anything but a CGI prank?

That's my question. Answers, please.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by JimOberg

You need a doctor Jimmy?

Stay calm Jimmy, I'm here, right back your shoulder

I've no informations on these Videos because......... They are not mine!

You are the former researcher? Then search in the NASA website to find your infos.

You said that you are skilled in this field and with the Agency.... It's easy for you....

YOU made up the ATS thread title calling these "ISS" scenes, but tell me, are you too ignorant to even recognize the space vehicle seen in TWO of the scenes, as the shuttle and NOT the space station?

In general, how is any video presented without date, without time, without names of witnesses, supposed to prove anything except a sloppy mind?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join