It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Detected by ISS cameras: Multiple UFOs in Low Earth Orbit....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

In consideration that so many seem to think that telling lies is NASA's main mission, coupled with the same personalities waving the 'lair' flag around pretty much anything and everything associated with MSM and 'The Government', you'd think that lying was a pretty important job since according to such personalities it happens so often.

If lying were so important, don't you think NASA would have a bigger budget for it?
Further, if I was paid for telling lies, and someone told me they were going to start paying me LESS, or giving me LESS funding for my lies, since I was already in the lying game it wouldn't then be too big a step to add the blackmail game to the equation to secure that funding, and increase that budget.

Just say'n.

funding would have nothing to do with top secret information and subsequent whistle blowing. if the gov has something they want NASA to keep quiet on it will be done, whether they get funding or not. you know people and their family's disappear every day across the globe.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by gortex

You know, NASA is actually the worst scam in scientific community.

Like for example when they "hide" a huge Rectangular anomaly right on the desk of Nasa Ames Research Center. supposed to be "the proof that there is an Ancient Extraterrestrial Civilization on the Moon" (quoting your own words) and that was finally proved to be without a doubt a Grid location for Grounded Observatory (LCROSS Centaur target)?

"and that was finally proved to be without a doubt a Grid location for Grounded Observatory (LCROSS Centaur target)?"

Proved as Grid?
From Who?

From the NASA guy?

As I said: "Lie" is its duty.

edit on 23-4-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
If you hate NASA so much and believe they lie all the time why do you continually use their videos and images to find UFO's??

Bit silly Innit...

They believe an organization that helps cover-up the existence of alien visitation is releasing video evidence of the visitation.

No logic need apply.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Already posted mate www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Arken

If you hate NASA so much and believe they lie all the time why do you continually use their videos and images to find UFO's??

Bit silly Innit...

You are silly innit if you do not consider that they can't hide everything.

Most of some footages are Live, so NASA can't hide....

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

funding would have nothing to do with top secret information and subsequent whistle blowing. if the gov has something they want NASA to keep quiet on it will be done, whether they get funding or not. you know people and their family's disappear every day across the globe.

If you could provide a comprehensive list of missing NASA or ex-NASA employees, and/or their families/family members, you might have something worthwhile to discuss.

If you can't provide such a list, I would suggest you look into doing so to support your stance which is otherwise tired old stock rhetoric sprung from ignorance and paranoia.

I say all this with all due respect.
Thus, if you can provide a comprehensive list of missing NASA or ex-NASA people and/or associated peoples, we might have something to talk about along this line of discussion.
Otherwise, my stance still stands as such a cover-up would be near impossible to enforce, especially with budget cuts, project cancellations, and many other key mission goals going to pot due to cuts, cutbacks, and similar.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

The "official" NASA is only a pale cover of what lies under...

Funding Cuts only for the "official/public" NASA. (Poor NASA...
)

The "Dark NASA" is always very well funding with Black Budget. From always.

And so oll the "Agencies" and all the "offices" and personnel related to the hidden secret space projects.

Someone is right here on ATS... and right here on this thread...

This is a serious matter, of National (Global) Security.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Proved as Grid?
From Who?

From the NASA guy?

Yes, from Anthony Colaprete himself that gently answer to The Shrike questions here and that everybody (except you of course) agreed with.

Member DJW001 said at the time:

Originally posted by DJW001
Why are you so obsessed with images? The most important data comes from tools like spectroscopy. Have you looked for Earth based observations? Or would you prefer to believe that NASA is lying? As it turns out, Dr. Colaprete's statement is both candid and accurate:

www.sciencedirect.com...

arxiv.org...

Oddly, you haven't contacted the "NASA guy" by yourself to discuss and see who was wrong...

You makes me think of those in the UFO thread that constantly see extraterrestrial spacecraft everywhere and when they face a demonstration that they were wrong complains about the OP to lie or the pictures to have been faked...

And, yes, I prefer to believe a NASA guy that know what he's talking about than you that don't even know how to recognize a reference grid or a space debris...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

And, yes, I prefer to believe a NASA guy that know what he's talking about than you that don't even know how to recognize a reference grid or a space debris.

Good for you

Only a friendly advice: Beware! Beware!

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by TheFlash

So Gortex, please clarify if you would - are you saying that the trajectories of the objects shown in the 3rd and 4th clips of the first video appear to you to be in Earth orbit?

What I am saying is there are lots of satellites and many pieces of junk up there that could explain the objects on the video , I don't remember saying anything about trajectories .

What you actually said was "There are approximately 3,000 satellites operating in Earth orbit and an estimated 8,000 man-made objects , why can't the objects in the video be one of those ."

Apparently you did not understand the question I asked you before so I will ask you again - is it your opinion that the objects shown in the 3rd and 4th clips in the first video appear to be in "Earth orbit"? That is, the Earth orbit you referred to in your initial comment.
edit on 23-4-2012 by TheFlash because: Punctuation

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I think that most of those objects in the videos are just ordinary satelites, and space debri, but there was a couple that did intrigue me, like the object coming up through the atmosphere, seeming to leave earth, but it could just be an illusion that the object looks like it is leaving Earth, while it might just be the following Earths curvature and disappearing through the vast layers of atmosphere

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

If nasa was a fake smokescreen pr agency, i dont believe even its employees would be aware.

several astronauts believe the ufo phenomenon is real.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Apparently you did not understand the question I asked

I understood the question but chose not to answer it , its my opinion that we don't know the size of the objects or their proximity to the camera so I can't say one way or another whether they are in low Earth orbit or not .

Do they appear to be in Earths orbit ?.... yes they appear to be in Earths orbit but appearances can be deceptive for the reasons I give above .

edit on 23-4-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Thanks for clarifying and pointing out how you choose to refuse to answer questions at times.

What are you ...the Police , this is just a forum and as far as I know there's nothing in the T&Cs that state you must answer every question asked .

It speeds up the process to know which members consistently make judgements and comments that seem nonsensical and ignore them.

.... I look forward to being ignored by you

So why don't you tell us what we're seeing in the videos , you clearly don't accept that they are satellites or space junk so what are they ?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Some people are realy dense with this subject.If it is not a hoaxed video it obviously is traveling at speeds that no government technology has.Whoever heard of ice traveling at speeds like that.People are so laughable with this subject it is ridiculous and absurd.
Obviously alot of hoaxers out there.Obvious some are not hoaxers.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Thanks for clarifying and pointing out how you choose to refuse to answer questions at times.

What are you ...the Police , this is just a forum and as far as I know there's nothing in the T&Cs that state you must answer every question asked .

It speeds up the process to know which members consistently make judgements and comments that seem nonsensical and ignore them.

.... I look forward to being ignored by you

So why don't you tell us what we're seeing in the videos , you clearly don't accept that they are satellites or space junk so what are they ?

I didn't say you had to answer every question. If you re-read more carefully, you will see that I pointed out that it was interesting that you did so and worth readers thinking about it. You seem to be prone to jumping to conclusions and misinterpreting.

To answer your question, I don't claim to know what the objects are. Many times it is much easier to say what things are not and work using a process of elimination. They do not seem to be anything I am familiar with, so I do not claim that they are.

For one thing, the ISS orbits the Earth in a very low orbit of about 390 km. Very few satellites have orbits lower than that and could be observed between the ISS and the Earth as seen in the videos.
edit on 23-4-2012 by TheFlash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You say these objects can not be ice crystals because they are "too big". My question is how do you know what size they are? You assume they are large objects far away. Could they not just as easily be small objects close up? Judging distance in space is very difficult, with essentially no atmosphere or points of reference to provide distance clues. You can measure movement against the Earth, but without knowing the distance from the camera it tells you nothing.

If the distance of the object isn't known with precision, then the speed the object is traveling relative to another object, like the Earth's surface, can't be judged accurately either. An ice crystal moving slowly relatively the camera could easily appear to cross a continent in 8 seconds, just as an insect flying directly in front of me can cross my field of view do it faster than a fighter jet that was several miles away.

So, if someone can explain how the distance of these objects was determined, I'll be impressed. Otherwise it's likely just debris.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Maybe alien space craft appear to look like ice crystals.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

these objects are in low earth orbit, moving at high speed in some cases, far faster than debris would float along.

Debris... Floating along?

Speed is relative to the observer. Some space junk is traveling at thousands of mph relative to other objects. Only if the speed of the observer and the observed are close to the same, the observed object would appear to 'float along'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join