It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those predicting another terrorist attack or Bin Laden's capture...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
As long as Bush is in power, Bin Laden WILL NOT be caught. There will be NO OCTOBER SURPRISE involving Bin Laden's capture. Here is why:

1.) Bush and the Bin Laden families are too close. Bush has been dealing with the Bin Laden families for years, and for Osama to be captured, would involve backstabbing the Bin Laden family which the Bush family has firm connections with. I know what some of you might say, "Muslim extremists would love to die as martyrs". If that is the case, why isn't he on the battlefield fighting U.S and Pakistani forces instead of hiding like a coward from them? Simply, because he does not want to die. Besides, if he is caught and lives, he will face a trial where he most likely will be executed. Again, betrayal of the family. For those of you who argue that the Bin Laden family disowned him, how do you explain the fact that those very same relatives attended his son's wedding and they are seen chatting with Osama?

2.) By keeping Osama Bin Laden on the loose and raising the terror level at times when the polls are down for Bush or near the election time (which will happen, the terror alert level will be at around orange, maybe red during Election Day), the American public is kept at a constant level of fear during this entire time. When people are afraid you can make them do anything and settle for anything. The chances of getting killed by a terrorist is PRACTICALLY ZERO. Just do the arithmetic, the chances of being killed by a terrorist was one in eighty eight thousand (1/88,000) on 9/11 itself. Those are still some remote odds.

So what does this mean? Bin Laden will not be caught.

The Department of Homeland Security will keep on raising the terror level alerts as long as it suits them. Once people see through this, and increasing the terror level alert has no impact on the polls at all or a negative impact on the polls for Bush, then the Bush administration will authorize another terrorist attack in order to keep the people afraid.

Does this mean the elections will be cancelled or postponed? Only if their tactics of raising the terror level alert stop working and the Bush administration authorizes another terrorist attack. At that point, it will be easier to postpone elections or cancel them. But chances are this won't happen until the second term, if at all.

Another thing: The news agencies are reporting that Bin Laden is likely in Pakistan. We KNEW this since 2002 at the latest. News agencies have been reporting this for years. NOTHING NEW. They don't even say in what city Bin Laden is in exactly or what town or what village. They just state the country. (VERY SPECIFIC...note the sarcasm) This is enough to make the American public think that they are on his trail. This is just enough to get the Americans to support Bush.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

For those of you who argue that the Bin Laden family disowned him, how do you explain the fact that those very same relatives attended his son's wedding and they are seen chatting with Osama?

The Bin Laden's didn't disown Bin Laden as soon as he was born! They disowned him when he became a fanatical lunatic. Even the U.S. had dealings with him and used him for their own purposes. Just because you used to deal with someone or went to their wedding certainly doesn't mean that you will have to be forever loyal to them.

the American public is kept at a constant level of fear during this entire time. When people are afraid you can make them do anything and settle for anything.

I think maybe the first few times the terror levels were raised people might have been fearful but I think that 9/11 is far enough behind us that people have forgotten the panic and fear that they felt that day. I think with all of the terror warnings people have become desensitzed to them. They might be more aware of their surroundings after a warning is issued, but I certainly do not sense that people are 'fearful'.

As long as Bush is in power, Bin Laden WILL NOT be caught. There will be NO OCTOBER SURPRISE involving Bin Laden's capture.

I agree that Bin Laden will not be caught in October. I think the American public would be too suspicious of why Bin Laden was suddenly captured at such a perfect time for Bush. I do believe at some point we will capture Bin Laden, but I have no idea when that might happen.

Jemison

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think you are all full of sh*t

[edit on 27-9-2004 by raas32]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I can't find the d@mn article, but there was a report from an arabic news site that Bin Laden had died from medical complications, I will do my best to find it but my research folder is now well over a gigabyte of text files and I have a done a poor job of organizing them. I wish I could remember more about it, I will look tonight when i have mroe time and see if I can't get it up here. Was pretty intriguing.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Jemison,

Firstly, i never said he was disowned at birth. His family has stated that they disowned him in 1994 when he became a Wahhabi. They also said that they haven't spoken to him since then. Meanwhile they were videotaped conversing with him at his son's wedding a few years ago.

Sure i agree that most people are desensitized to the terror alert warnings. However, remember that the polls for Bush increased by approximately 6 percent in his favour. There's enough panicky people out there to constitute 6 percent, or even half of that. You can't totally dismiss that the terror level alert has no effect on the polls. Compare from previous accounts and you will see a correlation.

Raas32...prove me wrong.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

As long as Bush is in power, Bin Laden WILL NOT be caught. There will be NO OCTOBER SURPRISE involving Bin Laden's capture.

What if Bin Laden has already been killed? How would this impact your theory?

MK

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It won't. Trust me.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
On your theories. Can you post a link to support what you've written? All notoriously infamous people have had contact withthe general public at one time or another. Osama bin Laden's family is extremely wealthy and I don't see why they shouldn't have had contact with the Bush family at some point in their lives.

As for his capture. His days are numbered. In fact, I have firm belief that he'll be captured before November. You don't think that our Intelligence Community's given up on him, do you?

Hiding? Of course he's hiding. He's a running-scared, yellow back, coward. Just like all of his followers.

Would like to see some info.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
On your theories. Can you post a link to support what you've written? All notoriously infamous people have had contact withthe general public at one time or another. Osama bin Laden's family is extremely wealthy and I don't see why they shouldn't have had contact with the Bush family at some point in their lives.

As for his capture. His days are numbered. In fact, I have firm belief that he'll be captured before November. You don't think that our Intelligence Community's given up on him, do you?

Hiding? Of course he's hiding. He's a running-scared, yellow back, coward. Just like all of his followers.

Would like to see some info.

Bush has already stated that BinLaden is no longer a priority of his administration, I wonder if maybe he got the same news I got about his decease?

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well almost all of americans, now are speculating, when Bin laden will be captured or not, the great thing is, they want him to be captured, be tried and supposedly excuted. The war on terror as all wars, will have rumurs flying about the situation of the enemy, what a laugh, when hitler knew his end was near what did he do? He commited sucide, ainstead of getting captured, he will die a matyr, and will always remain, a matyr to the cause, esteemed by his followers. so is the same with bin laden, many say he will be captured because he wants to live, which in fact is not entirely true. why did he lieave his freestyling life, a life of wealth and prestige to become an international fugitive? he did because he had a belief, and no american will understand the cause of these fanatics. none, why? because u are brainwashed, just as your leader planned. no one knows the truth, only God of what transpired on September 11Th, 2001. could it be ..... the administration? who knows? and what is this administration, sinister plans for america and the world? the issue is not terror, cause it's the same as yestryear in the 70's and still it's not as prevalant as in thoose days. hmmm what is the real issue?

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well almost all of americans, now are speculating, when Bin laden will be captured or not, the great thing is, they want him to be captured, be tried and supposedly excuted. The war on terror as all wars, will have rumurs flying about the situation of the enemy, what a laugh, when hitler knew his end was near what did he do? He commited sucide, ainstead of getting captured, he will die a matyr, and will always remain, a matyr to the cause, esteemed by his followers. so is the same with bin laden, many say he will be captured because he wants to live, which in fact is not entirely true. why did he lieave his freestyling life, a life of wealth and prestige to become an international fugitive? he did because he had a belief, and no american will understand the cause of these fanatics. none, why? because u are brainwashed, just as your leader planned. no one knows the truth, only God of what transpired on September 11Th, 2001. could it be ..... the administration? who knows? and what is this administration, sinister plans for america and the world? the issue is not terror, cause it's the same as yestryear in the 70's and still it's not as prevalant as in thoose days. hmmm what is the real issue?

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Prove You Wrong... Well does it really matter, people know who they are voting for you are just another person trying to get attention on a message board, cause ya Bush is having dinner with Bin Laden right now ...
...stupid discussion, its all B/S... they will catch him when they catch him, im sure if a normal soldier came across him they would shoot at him even if told not to, you cant make 200,000+ soldiers keep their mouths shut about something like this big secret SOMEONE would open their mouth.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
The biggest THEORY right now is that the Bush Administration will announce Bin Laden dead or get a body double to aid elections, or cause a terrorist attack to postpone elections or aid bush's reelection.

Either way you look at it - BS. Bin laden would die a martyr as discussed before being captured as the bush administration knows this. Announcing he is dead would be foolish as he could just make another tape or one of his aids could make a tape saying he is alive and it would get out.

Is Bush letting Bin laden live? Get real the CIA wants him dead more than anyone and they certainly don't give a rats patooty about the bush administration they gonna kill who they want. Why? Because they lost face with the other security agencies like Mossad, NSA, MI6, and the GRU and this relationship goes beyond any presidential term. The Russians are laughing their arse's off and look at it for revenge on us kicking their arse in Afghanistan. Stop focusing on just the puppets but on the real agenda.

On the terrorist attack - it won't help bush in the polls. Will it postpone elections? Who gives a damn. Congress will make sure the presidential election continues and they certainly won't appoint Bush out of delays LOL.
It's a lame theory. If anything Bush would be assassinated so Cheney could take the throne.

I certainly do not think Cheney is a madman killer just a business decision maker (whats the difference) but who knows what a man would do when his opportunity for power presents itself. I do know he wants to retire the biggest dog in washington but thats another thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I found it finally... Even if Bin Laden was dead do you honestly think they would give a rats butt? IF they find Bin Laden do you think we are going to pull out of afghanistan or Iraq, apologise for being 'incorrect' and clean up the depleted Uranium dust for them? There is too much money to be made in this War Against The Noun... but here is the article I mentioned earlier...
No take this with a grain of salt if you like, but this also cooincides with the release of that very fake looking bluured fat BinLaden claiming responsibility for 9-11, and it also was about the same time that Bush started saying the Bin Laden was no longer a priority...

bin Laden has funeralIf bin Laden was dead, Would the U.S. admit it?
AP Article, 4/26/02, by ROBERT BURNS
"We're hunting him down," he said. "We're tracking him down. He's hiding.
We haven't heard hide nor hair of him for about, oh, since December, in
terms of anything hard." Rumsfeld said...
RECENT PHOTOS SHOW A SICKLY BIN LADEN:
Early photofrom 2001 Dec 7, 2001 tapeVery ill from Kidney Dialysis
Reported Funeral: Translation on right.
2001 was spent in American hospitals,Till his death in mid-DecemberIsraeli Intelligence: he died and all new videos are faked He had Kidney operation July 4 in Dubai, reports "La Figaro" CNN reported 2/1/02 bin Laden aged enormously Pakistan President Musharraf says he died of Kidney Failure
Doctor says he is extremely ill from dialysis Somebody is trying to convince usthat he is still aliveNovember 2002: Lab confirms voice tapes are fake September 2002: More bin Laden videos, but voice only? March 2002: bin Laden sends an email from his AOL? May 2002: Old bin Laden tapes, sent as new tapes June 2002: Promises of new tapes, which the U.S. media may "choose" not to air.
Who were the terrorists REALLY working for?
Translation of Funeral Article in Egyptian Paper:al-Wafd, Wednesday, December 26, 2001 Vol 15 No 4633 News of Bin Laden's Deathand Funeral 10 days ago Islamabad -A prominent official in the Afghan Taleban movement announced yesterday the death of Osama bin Laden, the chief of al-Qa'da organization, stating that binLaden suffered serious complications in the lungs and died a and quiet death. The official, who asked to remain anonymous, stated to The Observer of Pakistan that he had himself attended the funeral of bin Laden and saw his face prior to burial in Tora Bora 10 days ago. He mentioned that 30 of al-Qa'da fighters attended the burial as well as members of his family and some friends from the Taleban. In the farewell ceremony to his final rest guns were fired in the air. The official stated that it is difficult to pinpoint the burial location of bin Laden because according to the Wahhabi tradition no mark is left by the grave. He stressed that it is unlikely that the American forces would ever uncover any traces of bin Laden.

top topics

join