It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I wanted America to Fail

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

This is exactly right of course, and the prescription for change is more than just about electing a new president in November, or the GOP winning a majority in the Senate. Yes, the destructive effects of big government on economic prosperity and individual liberty have been exponentially worse since Democrats won a majority in Congress in 2006. Culminating in the nightmare of 2009-2010. But America veered off course long before this, with both parties complicit in the growth of runaway government spending and the perpetual expansion of federal power.

hotair.com...

Have to say this video is spot on for the past 3 years and they are pushing full speed ahead.

I don’t think Democrats want America to fail any more than Republicans do, and I don’t think this is really the message of this video.

Don't either but actions have consequences we see everyday.

Thoughts?
edit on 22-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Right wing propaganda.

The right wants ALL Americans to FAIL except the wealthy.

In the past you had revealed that you were indeed wealthy, so that is perhaps why you are unable to see this...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The above post is left wing progranda because all they can do is going around saying

Right wing propaganda in every thread

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Right wing propaganda.

Hmmmm..

You did read the quote he provided?

America veered off course long before this, with both parties complicit in the growth of runaway government spending and the perpetual expansion of federal power.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

are you trying to imply that the left wants america to fail?
where are you getting your talking points? brietbart?

why in the world would anyone WANT america to fail?

you again seek to devide people like its your new favourite thing to do,

i watched the video and saw some EXTREAM political fearmongering,
mmm maby this thread should be labelled

"i want people to think the left wants america to fail" ,

epic thread failure again

devide concour devide concour, start another thread and start again . devide and concour devide and concour
lol too much NEO

xploder

edit on 22-4-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

not going to waste my time on someone so subversive,
keeppedling your ideolisms and
keep starting arguments,

the only ones trying to hurt america is the 1%

i will not another minute on you "good day"

xploder

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Who made the video, the oil industry maybe? So now your a talking head for big oil? I keep seeing you bash America and Americans that don't agree with you, why not start posting some solutions that don't make the rich richer and the poor poorer???

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by neo96

you again seek to devide people like its your new favourite thing to do,

100% true.

Every post and thread is the same nonsense over and over again.

Same ol Right-wing PROPAGANDA BS as USUAL. No new substance, just a different thread.

I remember a post of his where he was completely for [color=gold]RAIDING all of the Social Security funds DRY from our senior citizens just to keep the Bush Tax cuts for the wealthy in place. Money that our Seniors (our fathers, mothers, grand-mothers, and grand-fathers) paid towards their entire lives!!!

Simply just Right-wing propaganda and the usual division tactics. Completely sickening.

edit on 22-4-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The Extreme Left killed the post 9-11 Conservative Economic Recovery !!

The Ultra Marxist Left thought they had it made BUT....

Bush had a tough enough time with 9/11 causing big liberal infested economic devastation and the fact that the Fed drastically lowered interest rates immediately after 9/11.

The low interest rates made the housing bubble bust because now we had people qualifying for higher loans when that was impossible before when rates were higher, thus causing rapid increases in prices. Housing prices are often based on what people can afford to pay. If people can't qualify for loans, the prices go down and only stabilize when people can get loans.

Unemployment actually went down under Bush after the tax cuts started until the ultra hungry Liberal worldwide muney mungers killed the derivative markets and killed the banks (probably not Bush's fault) Unemployment chart 2002 thru 2012

The "Bush" conservative tax cuts may in fact have helped lessen the impact of the 2008 ultra liberal financial "crisis".

The conservative tax cuts were actually two legislations (2001 and 2003)

The Bush tax cuts refers to changes to the United States tax code passed during the presidency of George W. Bush that generally lowered tax rates and revised the code specifying taxation in the United States. These were the:

Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 (EGTRRA)
Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003 (JGTRRA)

While each act has its own legislative history and effect on the tax code, the JGTRRA amplified and accelerated aspects of the EGTRRA. Moreover, since 2003 the two acts have often been spoken of together, especially in terms of analyzing their effect on the U.S. economy and population and in discussing their political ramifications.
Bush Tax Cuts

This all led to the stock market all time high in October 2007 and unemployment at a very conservative low.

The massive Liberal financial crisis of 2008 killed the conservative economic boom,
and of course, led to the election of Obama & Minions Inc.

Both ultra liberal bailouts were orchestrated by liberal infested Congresses,
the 110th (2007/2009) and the 111th (2009/2011).

What remains of the conservative movement has clearly shown that even with fanatical liberal agendas, some normal economic recovery is in fact possible while staying under the radar of the fanatical left wing dogmatic agendas and liberal efforts to keep unemployment high and assistance programs in the forefront of public opinion.

A new flux of conservatism is underway since the 2010 elections.

The continuation of this new flux of conservatism will allow a financial recovery by early 2014.

The Voting Public has "Had It up to HERE" with Obama !!

edit on Apr-22-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I don’t think Democrats want America to fail any more than Republicans do, and I don’t think this is really the message of this video.

Specifically quoted and right below that i wrote

Don't either but actions have consequences we see everyday.

Which is clearly in the op actually the only thing your doing is wasting my time.

He really did say subversive oh wow

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

What? so now i am a talking head for big oil eh

and bashing people you don't agree with

You mean like this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
If I wanted America to fail...

I would simply keep my mouth shut, and stop posting in this site. Hell, if I wanted America to fail, I never would have become a registered member in this site and would likely be doing all I could to profit off of peoples ignorance. If I wanted America to fail I would not waste my time attempting to convince people that voting is the absolute very least they could be doing to fix this nation, and that if We the People are ever going to fix this country then we must do so by fixing ourselves first. If I wanted America to fail I would not hold the high expectations I do of people, nor would I ever demand that individuals step up and begin acting as free people do. I would never waste my time in countless arguments with those who insist that rights don't exist unless they are granted by government. I would never waste my time insisting that free market principles require that no regulation by government exists at all, and I would never challenge credentialism and bogus licensing schemes. That is if I wanted America to fail. I do not want America to fail, so regardless of what side of the political fence one hails from, I expect all of us to step up and begin asserting our inherent political power, through the expectations of our rights being treated with solemn reverence by government, and through non-acquiescence to bogus legislative acts that blatantly disregard unalienable rights.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

STAR for You!!!!

Wish I could give you MANY more......

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

STAR for You!!!!

Wish I could give you MANY more......

Same here

JPZ always makes the most sense in the long run.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I figured something out a long time ago.

Republicans want people to be successful, it makes their voting block bigger.

Democrats want people poor and dependent on government, for the same reason.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I remember a post of his where he was completely for RAIDING all of the Social Security funds DRY from our senior citizens just to keep the Bush Tax cuts for the wealthy in place. Money that our Seniors (our fathers, mothers, grand-mothers, and grand-fathers) paid towards their entire lives!!!

I'd love to see that post he should link it oops no such post exists on this site and he would be right if my name was Bill CLinton.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join