It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Fascists?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

This guy doesn't vote GOP.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
Its gotta be exhausting coming up with these threads.
Has anybodys life changed with Obama in office?
Did he take your guns? Make your kids join the Black Panthers?
No? Well he's gonna..
Because it's always about what he's gonna do.
Even when it never happens .

Unfortunately,Obama has done NOTHING to make my life,any easier. All the "transparency" the hope and change BS,has done the opposite. Its made this country weaker,in the Worlds eyes. Our whole Government is closer to true Fascism. And your right,its about whats hes going to do. If hes done NOTHING in 4 years,Why give him 4 more?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
ok you all officially creep me out, Im finished, I give up you win.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
You know,Why does EVERY thread,have to devolve to race?

Well we are talking about fascism, which is known as racist, and has a history of it. It is not devolving, it is a necessary part of the discussion imo. We can't just ignore what we feel uncomfortable with.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

You know I have a Chinese friend who told me recently he would like to read Mien Kampf.

His reasoning, knowledge is power.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I suggest a simple litmus test.

See who cries the loudest about free speech when something comes up about which they don't agree with.

The you'll see the true colours.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Has there been a Fascist government that was not racist?

Really......?

Racism does not necessarily mean you hate every race, or will not use a race for your agenda.

edit on 4/21/2012 by ANOK because: it's a commie take-over Harry

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Thats the thing, those on the left will shout and cry before they start killing people. those on the right will do the same, just a little quieter. Those in between if authoritarian, will prepare, those libertarian will evacuate.

What is left

The battle ground!!

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Yep

Abortion is a choice made by one person the person it effects the most has no say it is like this

Social darwinism.,evolution the process of natural selection all sound cold to most liberals but heres the thing.

Evolution of a species and its survival depends on the ability to adapt and change to the environment around them modern day liberalism is change the environment to suit them and that is not working out so well.

That covers social issues to the economy the citizen is nothing more "than a animal kept in the cage" unable to return to the wild to survive on its own and use fascist means to accomplish that goal,

I do not agree with a lot of things and no one likes other beliefs forced upon them but the means by that is accomplished are authoritarian.

Now a republic on the other hand is what we were founded as it my ideal choice my rights are no more important than yours and yours no more important than mine.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

You know,Why does EVERY thread,have to devolve to race?

Well we are talking about fascism, which is known as racist, and has a history of it. It is not devolving, it is a necessary part of the discussion imo. We can't just ignore what we feel uncomfortable with.

We are discussing,or have been discussing Fascism . I showed Italian youth,being "indoctrinated" into the very Fascism we are describing. I showed black youth,raising their hands,in fidelity. I could provide more proof of it,if you want. If you want to talk about Race,and Fascism in the same sense,I suggest you start a thread on it. Many threads have devolved into Race baiting. This one,was going that way. I have made a promise not to be involved in threads that are going to play racial lines. That's not being "uncomfortable". That's denying Ignorance.

Peace

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

The Bushes have very strong Nazi connections, is what I am pointing out. There is also a video on the thread of a journo exposing the fascist connections to two presidents of the USA. The thread asks who are the facists and I am pointing them out. Corporate fascism is no different than a governmental fascist state, whats more we know the Bushes have major fascist connections in large corporations such as Halliburton, Monstano, various oil corporations ....

IMO a fascist government in one who believes they are higher up the food chain than everyone else and therefore are allowed to kill everyone else off. This is basically going to be a battle between good and evil IMO. But thier psychological make up will kill all of humanity including themselves.
edit on 21-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: typo

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Are the Bushes elected to congress and Potus?

Niope.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Can we please cut the race bull-dooky. I'm with Sonny here.

We're supposed to be discussing how fascists are in power now and want to turn America into a fascist state!

simple all you have to do is seperate the people along partisan lines,
if people are so busy calling each other fashists,
they will miss what is acually being done in seceret behind closed doors.

when severet legislation is crafted by secertive interests, for profit,
using the legislative process for profit,

you get fashism.

xploder

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Damn i forgot

Gm Ford all were in Nazi Germany right up until the start of WW2 um aww i forgot which one of those got bailouts under Obama?

Edited to correct wasn't Chrysler but i can add GE has long history of doing business with the arayan homeland and appointed its ceo as a job czar.
edit on 21-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by TheMindWar

Are the Bushes elected to congress and Potus?

Niope.

"Niope"? Wasn't there 12 years of Bushes in the WH? Daddy 4 years and Jr 8?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

So how much power did the Government have back then?

Nothing even close to what the current one has ammassed,

And when is Canada going to stop trying to lock peoole who like when Ann Coulter went to go visit?

Do Canadians believe in free speech or do they support book burnings?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Bull. The government has the same power it's had for 50 years. Total.

And when is Canada going to stop trying to lock peoole who like when Ann Coulter went to go visit?

Is that all you have? Personal attacks? Not unexpected though. You should put more energy into learning something and not spewing partisan(often wrong) material.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Is that all you have? Personal attacks? Not unexpected though. You should put more energy into learning something and not spewing partisan(often wrong) material.

How was that a personal attack?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

How was that a personal attack?

Please. What the hell does Canada have to do with the topic? Other than the fact that THIS Canadian is feeding you your hat?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Well we are discussing fascism and someone trying to lock someone up for what they say or write was relevant as it can be seen as Fascist.

fascists were famous for burning books .

Since you do not live here that brings that comment in to questio

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join