It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have first-hand knowledge that no plane crashed into the Pentagon

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
the evidence supports that no plane crashed into the pentagon...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69

could you please post your evidence so that i can take a look at it?
Please.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well, I'm always interested in hearing more about these events from people who were in Washington or New York that morning and have first hand knowledge or at least, something more than media inspired theories. I have a question though.... How do you explain the field of debris and extensive view of Aircraft parts across the lawn of the Pentagon as the photos presented in court as evidence in Virginia showed?

The collection of all exhibits used as evidence in the only 9/11 trial to date.

I'm honestly open to other explanations, but it appears to be what has been said in public reports to me. It made a very small hole given the size of the plane and speed of impact. True....there is another aspect though that I've rarely heard people mention in recent years. It was news at the time though and that is the fact that one side of the Pentagon Building had completed it's upgrading and reinforcement of the facade for blasts and such. I'm SURE no one thought of an airplane. I think the idea was more like truck bombs brought in close to the actual building itself.

Anyway.. guess what wall that plane hit? Of 5 walls to choose from on a target I don't think was even the planned one for that team..they chose the one LEAST likely to be catastrophically damaged by it. In less tragic and horrific circumstances, the fate of the whole thing would have had humor. The idiocy on 1993 from VERY similar mistakes on things they couldn't have known with the World Trade Center truck bomb sure comes to mind.

Anyway.. I'd love to hear more if you take a moment to look over the list of court evidence and the Pentagon section in particular. I will warn everyone going over there though....It was a murder trial. They handled it that way. Murder trials have victims and victims are entered into evidence. If someone doesn't want to see the human damage of that day....please avoid the link. There are no 'special notes' for the picture items which are of human remains vs. a normal piece of debris or a passport.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Please.

Your a smart guy. Go and find a picture of the incident and then when you've found one... Take a close look at all the green grass and explain where the thousands of liters of jet fuel went. Or perhaps you can explain why the damage was mainly on the ground level and the second level was hardly damaged. I've never see a photo of the penagon during 9/11 that contained any aeroplane wreckage at all.

Perhaps people are getting better at photoshopping since last time I looked.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Stop being in denial, or trolling. They won't release the real footage. That's not enough for you? Only weak minded fools believe the plane they told us is what really hit.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Hey mate, I'm not claiming to know what happened at the Pentagon on 9/11, but a lot about the whole story reeks of something false. Plus TPTB are not helping themselves by refusing to release the footage from the upteen surveillance cameras around the building. This video may or may not be accurate but it sure as hell raises some interesting points:

In 2006 Citizen Investigation Team launched an independent investigation into the act of terrorism which took place at the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. This exhaustive three-year inquest involved multiple trips to the scene of the crime in Arlington, Virginia, close scrutiny of all official and unofficial data related to the event, and, most importantly, first-person interviews with dozens of eyewitnesses, many of which were conducted and filmed in the exact locations from which they witnessed the plane that allegedly struck the building that day.

edit on 18-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I'm calm. I'm collected. But I am human. You can't be at the Pentagon and witness first-hand the trauma experienced by those who actually lived it and not get somewhat emotionally charged. Am I emotionally charged about this issue? You betcha. If you're not, you ain't human. So stuff it. I wanted to take those responsible, including dr with his smug look while telling us that we're doing a fine job, and shove it up where the sun don't shine. If that makes my account less credible, then you're beyond all hope.
reply to post by shortsticks

Why do you think a lot of these people who were there doing clean-up are not coming forward? If I was there it would eat at me everyday knowing that we were lied to about one of the most devastating attacks on U.S. soil. I can't understand why more people who have inside information about 9/11 are not knocking down walls and demanding the media to report on this. I mean I would think if they were afraid to speak out that they would all band together and publicly make statements concerning what they saw.

I remember a reporter was interviewing a general about the hole in the pentagon building. This general flat out stated, where are the outline of the wings that impacted the building?

There are just too many inconsistencies related to the official story. The government can put all these conspiracies to rest if they would just release the security tapes from the surrounding businesses. That alone raises a red flag in my eyes.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Hey Wrabbit,

You mentioned a court trial, i'm not familiar with. Do you know off hand if any of the other videos of the impact to the pentagon were subpoenaed. Or even mentioned. and if not was there a reason given?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
not 1 pilot of any standing on record says a PLANE could do the maneuvers that hit the pentagon

the case was over by those with a brain many years ago

thank u for coming forward

yea something hit it but the reason they won't allow the footage video shown is exactly what your suspicions and evidence are telling u

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Please.

Your a smart guy. Go and find a picture of the incident and then when you've found one... Take a close look at all the green grass and explain where the thousands of liters of jet fuel went. Or perhaps you can explain why the damage was mainly on the ground level and the second level was hardly damaged. I've never see a photo of the penagon during 9/11 that contained any aeroplane wreckage at all.

Perhaps people are getting better at photoshopping since last time I looked.

Sorry but I'm sick and tired of people just saying stuff without posting any evidence.
If you say there's no evidence please explain your viewpoint. Make me believe.

as for the jet fuel.. objects in motion tend to stay in motion right? wouldn't all of the fuel have continued into the building?

and here you go pics of airplane wreckage from the pentagon.

Landing gear strut.

engine parts

fuselage

More here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Not good enough, I smell something and it ain't jet fuel

Show me the surveillance camera footage from any one of the 50 plus around the building.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by InspirationEverywhere

Well, I've been through most of the evidence available at my link above. That goes straight to the Court in Virginia that handled the trial and it's the first time they've ever done this apparently. That being, putting the ENTIRE record of a trial online for anyone to view all pieces of it.

Having said that, I can't recall seeing a video. Although it's been a couple years since I really dug deep into that line by line for evidence to view and read. They have 1,202 pieces of evidence, photos and records there and maybe a half dozen are listed (and they ARE noted) as classified and unavailable for public view either then or now. Every other piece of material used to convict Zacarias Moussaoui as the missing Hijacker for 9/11 is there for anyone to see.

BTW... I'm not posting pictures because I'm tired from a long day...but more importantly. I just don't have the stomach or mood tonight to sift through the photos of the human wreckage of the Pentagon to find the best examples of plane parts in the middle of the carnage inside the building.

edit on 18-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by shortsticks

dont judge the opinions too seriously. a lot of these people are being paid for them :3

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
wow first post! The following is just what I think and feel. go easy on me, but i guess "Haters gonna Hate"

Been lurking on here for literally years. Little comment: Read the whole thread before posting first guys. Seriously.

I'm usually way too busy reading posts (and the subsequent deluge of links into the depths of madness) to bother with responding, but I just couldn't help but feel like regardless of all of the potential "Troll Factor", this thread has an "energy" to it that I just couldn't resist diving right in! I have come so close to making an account on numerous occasions but haven't felt more compelled to reply to any thread EVER than this particular 9-11 thread. Go Figure.

Firstly, I wanna thank you, Short Sticks, for what I consider to be your honest account of what you have experienced.

Although the ensuing insanity veered slightly off topic, let's hope we can continue this discussion with the other engaging minds lurking about! (crankyoldman and getreadyalready i'm lookin your way!)

Now that the fireworks of the thread seemed to have calmed down slightly.. I've always had a curious, questioning mind. There's little to nothing to be gained in anger, I believe only with a true calm "Zen" mind can one be in a position to truly challenge your own pre-conceptions, thoughts, and self-paradigms.

"Truth", or "Evidence", if you will, is a matter of perception. If something is "True" (with a Capital "T") we should be able to question it all we like and all we should be left with is that pure essence of what that particular "truth" is. The sum of all of our "Truths" make up the very "core" of who we really are.

It is probably impossible that any of us are going to fully agree on the "Truth" of any highly complex socio-economical-emotional matter, and ESPECIALLY not regarding a full account of the events of 9/11. With that being said, discussions into the matter in an intelligent and respectful manner are sure hard to come by here on the internets.

I think as a community, if we truly value our collective intelligence, let's (for the sake of this thread and our 2nd home on the internet) always try to embrace:

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"
-Aristotle.

I agree fully with the Son of the Law of One, use your mind to think up a question that "ONLY" someone who has been there can verify that can somehow satisfy your doubt. Just posting "NU-UH" sure won't help anything.

If anything use his personal story as a thought experiment that should inspire more questions that make you realize only *you* can find the answers for *yourself*

question everything! The answers should become obvious....right?

I've never been to the Pentagon but some honest, genuine "First Hand" knowledge is something I've always wanted to know.

of course there are matters of security and privacy and extreme emotions at hand, so I'm only wondering about really mundane "facts".

I certainly don't want to impose, but just like how earlier in the thread on page 9 "Getreadyalready" painted this wicked picture of himself that's just so REAL I can't help but feel its 100% true, gotta trust my gut instincts! and i would totally watch him box mike tyson.

Just give us some more honest memories and let's stick around and chat a while about what (if anything) else you would like to discuss. Stop waiting around for someone to "call you out", just tell it like it is, from your own mind.

What's the food like? Is it similar to an Air Force base with "barracks" and a "mess hall"? Or do they have a McDonalds hidden somewhere in there?

As for anyone else who's curious about anything, just keep asking "Why?"

Peace out ya'll

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Well shoot if we had that then we wouldn't be having this discussion now would we.

I will be the first to admit that things stink to high heaven. But without proof just screaming that it was an inside job isn't going to get us anywhere.

I'm thinking that if 9/11 wasn't an inside job it was at least allowed to happen so we could get into war with iraq.

If you go back to Sibel Edmonds.... and btw if you don't know who this woman is then you should read up on her right now.
en.wikipedia.org...

Bin Laden’s group is planning a massive terrorist attack in the United States. The order has been issued. They are targeting major cities, big metropolitan cities; they think four or five cities; New York City, Chicago, Washington DC, and San Francisco; possibly Los Angeles or Las Vegas. They will use airplanes to carry out the attacks. They said that some of the individuals involved in carrying this out are already in the United States. They are here in the U.S.; living among us, and I believe some in US government already know about all of this.

this lady was working for the fbi and she found this out and they ignored her and fired her when she spoke up.
no one followed up on her information and they let the attacks happen.

there's your conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

I wish someone would pay me.

hey cia give me a nice cushy job with a pension. please.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'll look through it another day myself, just wondering, if even some of the evidence of the pentagon attack was submitted or discussed in a court of law, how could the footage of an extra 25, 50, even 80 cameras not be of incredible importance and benefit to all concerned!!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Well shoot if we had that then we wouldn't be having this discussion now would we.

I will be the first to admit that things stink to high heaven. But without proof just screaming that it was an inside job isn't going to get us anywhere.

I'm thinking that if 9/11 wasn't an inside job it was at least allowed to happen so we could get into war with iraq.

If you go back to Sibel Edmonds.... and btw if you don't know who this woman is then you should read up on her right now.
en.wikipedia.org...

Bin Laden’s group is planning a massive terrorist attack in the United States. The order has been issued. They are targeting major cities, big metropolitan cities; they think four or five cities; New York City, Chicago, Washington DC, and San Francisco; possibly Los Angeles or Las Vegas. They will use airplanes to carry out the attacks. They said that some of the individuals involved in carrying this out are already in the United States. They are here in the U.S.; living among us, and I believe some in US government already know about all of this.

this lady was working for the fbi and she found this out and they ignored her and fired her when she spoke up.
no one followed up on her information and they let the attacks happen.

there's your conspiracy.

One hundred percent agree with you on this mate, it was allowed to happen at the very least. Really all just speculation as to how far the rabbit hole goes I guess, but it's certainly there.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Because they would never publish it EVER ...dont be Naive

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortsticks
reply to post by TheMindWar

There's a like-mind/soul. Thanks for that. But see here's the thing, when you know our current contemporary history is to be short-lived, why not go for broke? Reason why we have the lame duck in the presidency right now. He knows what's coming. Doesn't matter. At least that's what they think about the rest of us, while they try and to secure a future for themselves. Can you say, 'backfire' folks? lol

Well, that is the thing. When you know, our current contemporary history is to be short-lived, WHY not try to straighten out the huge dark spots on ones soul and help the world, equalize, because you know 1. its the right thing to do, there are no slaves, and so our world is a criminal mess including banks in general, for we are all co-owners of this earth and resources, and everything that is occurring is massive theft, and we all will be on bended knees with tears running down our faces before the homeless, for example, an the poor, for it was not up to us to demand they work at mcdonalds and evil GMO companies to make a living to pay for rent on a planet they're born on and co-own the resources of.

Period!

And the ABC's of life simply cannot be violated for any ISMS or any reason. Opinions cannot disenfranchise one from their freedom and rights. Otherwise those "opinions" are actual crimes. If they have any power of another.

So if you knew the end of something was approaching, just what would you do?

I mean personally if you knew you were growing horns, perhpas you'd try to a halo instead eh?

They seem so complacent that they will pass the danger unscathed.

But will they?

Will they indeed?

edit on 18-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join