It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I going to die

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
According to Chaldean numerology I have a compound number of 16 which says that its a very unlucky number and I will have misfortune or even fatality in the future.

Does anyone have anymore information on this.
edit on 14-4-2012 by bobthealie11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bobthealie11

Misfortune and/or a fatality in the future.

Chances are you'll have a misfortune, and yes you are eventually going to die. So I would say whatever it is, is spot on.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
We all are going to die. It is just a matter of how, when and where and why....it is how you live that counts.
Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Yeah. We're all dying soon as we're concieved in the womb. It's just a matter of when we go.

And misfortune comes all the time: losing a pen, keys, stubbing the toe, bad hair day, forgot the eggs... and work up to severe things happening of course.

Don't sweat it. It's just life.
edit on 14-4-2012 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

2 certainties in life........ death and taxes.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Am I going to die

Yes.

But at least you'll have a few stars and flags to go with you.

Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Me personally, I plan on living forever and so far my plan is working
edit on 14-4-2012 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
dont forget,

death is when our journey beings

afterlife

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

id suppose you already have the misfortune of not knowing how stupid fortune telling is. You could fix that with a bit of book learnin though.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hey buddy. You will indeed, one day die... So stop wasting your time fearing death, and get busy enjoying every second of your life...
Besides that, when you do die, you will most likely wish you had done so sooner....

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobthealie11
According to Chaldean numerology I have a compound number of 16 which says that its a very unlucky number and I will have misfortune or even fatality in the future.

Does anyone have anymore information on this.
edit on 14-4-2012 by bobthealie11 because: (no reason given)

If you dwell on the past and worry about the future, you will forget about the present.

Forget numerology, forget about misfortune and what may happen in the future. You do not know and you will never know. No one else knows either. So enjoy your life, today you are here, today you are fortunate, well and alive. So enjoy it.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
"You see, we are all dying. It's only a
matter of time. Some of us just die sooner than others." Go live your life enjoy your time here life is short dont sweat the small stuff,peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
yes, It's terminal.
I'm so sorry...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Sorry to hear the news that you are dying.

I don't know anything about Chaldean numbers. It would probably tell me I'm going to work hard for my money and save some. Put it in the stock market after paying taxes on it then lose a fortune and not be able to write off the losses if it has any accuracy. Then it might say I was going to die too.

I'd rather read that I was going to become a much better investor, regain all the money I lost in the stock market, then live a happy life. We're all going to die one day I believe. If you don't, then you are immortal. I haven't met too many immortals so far.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Death is a lie. If you knew for sure there was no end to you would you ever fear anything again?
In this experience we call life 'things' appear and disappear. You might see a person be born (an appearance) and you will see people die (disappearance). 'Things' are always appearing and disappearing, like a leaf on a tree comes and then goes.
In a vacuum particles appear and disappear very quickly.
All 'appearances' appear to you.
You are the seer and knower of all appearances and disappearances and without the 'seer' nothing can appear.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
You're dying as we speak...me too...we all.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

If you want to know exactly when you will die, use this:
The Death Clock

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I leave you with this Mark Twain quote that pretty much sums up my view on death:

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.”
― Mark Twain

top topics

join