It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton On Trayvon Martin Case: LETS BAN GUNS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I have been wondering what is going on with this case. I figured it was another distraction from crimes being committed by the DC crime ring. It's interesting when russian citizens were forced to give up their firearms. I don't think it could play out here like that as we are armed to the teeth comparitively. 40 million dead. Florida lawmakers are already after an assault weapons ban using Martin as a poster child. You already know the UN is in on this from the following post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think this is their big push to lose the 2nd amendment and possibly the Constitution. We would do well to keep our eyes on the fear mongering wailers.
offgridsurvival.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I have a better idea, let's ban treason and illegal activity.
If a politician or anyone believes guns should be banned, they should be the one knocking on the door.
Let's see how many houses they make it too.
My guns are for protecting me from oppressive activity, they also serve to feed and entertain me.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
I have a better idea, let's ban treason and illegal activity.
If a politician or anyone believes guns should be banned, they should be the one knocking on the door.
Let's see how many houses they make it too.

"They" actually made to and through many doors during Katrina and not just police officers either, there were also civilian contractors, ie blackwater, knocking down doors and taking guns.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

True, and none of them were the politician who gave the order.
In my opinion every cop, contractor, Etc. who took a weapon during that debacle should have been hung for treason.
(Edit)
Even more than that, the US forces there during this debacle should have arrested the traitors, as they had proven themselves an enemy, not foreign but domestic.
edit on 12-4-2012 by g146541 because: all enemies foreign and domestic.

edit on 12-4-2012 by g146541 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I have mixed emotions on the gun issue. on one hand ;

"back when the army was armed with the same rifles a citizen could have, the 2nd ammendment was meaningful

with drones and stealth bombers, it is folly to think some handguns will save you

most handguns are used on the owner, someone the owner knows, or in a murder, rarely for self defense of a home invasion

I favor strong gun control laws"

on the other;

"in switzerland, every male is in a sort of standing army, and when he leaves he gets to keep his service weapon, and gets free ammo from the gov't. so this means if you want to mess with someone, it is an ex-army guy with a loaded rifle

they have very little gun crime."

I thinkj at the end of the say it's too late over here. millions of weapons would be a bad thing for this culture

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Bill Clinton On Trayvon Martin Case: LETS BAN GUNS!

Bill Clinton does not appear to have said that anywhere. Please provide a source, otherwise this is a misquote and a hoax headline.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I believe every man woman and child should be armed to the teeth. lol I'm talking rockets flame throwers and hell even nukes come on what could possibly go wrong

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The bad thing is guns were already banned for the neighborhood watchmen. George did not care and brought his with him anyway. Shot somebody and says im the victim.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Closest I could find to a source for the OP... But don't see him talking about banning guns specifically, but rather about the Stand Your Ground law.

Bill Clinton Hopes Trayvon Martin Case Leads to Reappraisal of ‘Stand Your Ground’ Laws

ETA: Ah, I see the OP's source had the source. Anyway.

It's a tricky situation. Perhaps we ought to get specific and ban neighborhood watchmen from concealed carry while conducting neighborhood watch duties. Unless they take some sort of formal course. They are only authorized to observe and report anyway.

Or change nothing and accept the fact that Zimmerman was most likely in the wrong for his actions that led up to the shooting (he sure did a lot more than observe and report), let the system process and punish him, and get over it.

This whole issue is blown out of proportion I think. guns, guns, guns. The day Martin was shot and killed, I wonder... How many other people were killed from easily preventable causes? I'm willing to bet more than one.

edit on 12-4-2012 by Sek82 because: eta

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
if ur a small store operator without a gun for example youre a sitting DUCK

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

National Guard was in on that too.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Presidents are far more dangerous than guns. Let's ban them.

new topics

top topics

join