It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Throne Room of God

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is a follow up of Satan and the grand deceptions

The Throne Room God

In the years leading up to the return of Christ there was a great shadow cast upon humanity and they forgot the teaching and assumed the universe was filled with alien races and earth like planets.

They began to believe they where an immortal being and that they where the gods in human form and they called it Christ consciousness.

The beliefs they where taught by their parents where slowly being taken away and they where left with children as callous as any tyrant in power and they question why?
The devastation from earth changes began to show them they where vulnerable and they attributed to global warming and green house gasses.

They switched off any thought of divine warnings and they mocked the people trying to let them know what the problem was and they turned to scientist to ease their troubled souls.

Many flock to see the false prophets and their predictions and wanted to know the future but they only could see what the devil allowed them and they where fooled.
The leaders of the churches raped and crippled the faith of many and they rebelled against them and they said that God does not exist because the bible was conflicting.
They said look at the bones and it proves that God is just a myth and they threw the stones of hate at the believers.

In the eyes of those who deprive themselves of God they began to think they had infinite wisdom and so they wanted answers if there was aliens in contact with humans and they made their petitions and where met with no.

They could have made petitions and asked if the aliens where in fact Satan and his fallen angels but they believed that they where inter dimensional beings traveling from distant planets.

Soon devoted followers started taking bites of the forbidden fruit and started feeling the need to slave there bodies and yearns for gold. The storms came with fury and lightning and tornadoes like you never seen before. The threat of world war three lingered as they pointed their weapons of great destruction at them selves and they waited for someone to make the first move and as Israel was ready to press the button.

Then the earth shook, the nations and the people said it was the coming shift of the poles and the earth was ready to give birth to her fourth dimensional body.
The world again denied that anything major was happening but for select few they believed they would be saved by ascending with her.
The storms got worse and the earth quakes started coming one after another with terrible force and might.

Then they came from the sky in their ships and started to meet with people and hate they threw at their governments because of this lie they told about aliens. A sea of salvation seekers came to meet them and they had their signs of welcome.
From Israeli skies they came as clouds open up and the ships began to land all over the world and chaos broke out in every nation.

The governments policed their countries so that they would not lose control and killed any who resisted. From the ships, beings of ten feet tall exited the ships and with a mighty shout said behold the messiah, and so did the being come in all his glory with a body that illuminated and was so beautiful the people fell to their knees.

The words he spoke made murderers cry and worship him, the men and woman flocked to see him and listen to him and he told them not to fear for he was Jesus and he would not hurt his people for their was no hell. They praised him and said “glory to you and all your holiness and May God be with you”.
He told them I will rebuild the temple and stop the shaking earth and he would do this in three days.

The people that didn’t sway said do it now, we will close our eyes and if it is built we will believe and so it did happen, they worshiped him.
To the churches he said “you served me well and that you would be my most favourite” and joy filled their hearts because they where special to him and they would be rewarded.

So began the building of the one world government and one world religion and it were so that all the leaders of the world where cast into the hands of the people and they tore them to shreds.

The few that have not fell for this where rounded up and they began to kill them and take their children and they knew it was so, for they had faith in God they would be with him.
Satan tried and tried but they would not waver and so he started crucifying them.

They fed their babies to the reptilians under the ground for he had control of them and they where just minions and he told the people they where demons and they are afraid of my holiness.

Then a trumpet horn blasted and a flash from the west and a flash from the east and the sky opened wide and the glory of heaven was exposed and the son of man made his way down on a cloud. The people fainted and some died of fright and the devil and all his minions quivered and he hid in the shadows and the people knew they where deceived. The world was on its knees and their faces in the dirt.

Satan and all his minions where cast into the lake of fire where they will be tormented day and night for an eternity.
Then Jesus shouted and the devoted dead in Christ arose from the graves and the sea and where taken up and soon after those living with God in their hearts where taken up as well and spared from the coming judgement.
It was so that the earth fell away and the heavens opened up to the throne room of God and the books where open and both the book of life and death.
The great harvest has begun as the dead where risen and they lined up before God to be Judged. All that did not keep his commandments where cast into the lake of fire.

edit on 12-4-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: Forgot the story

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Can I ask you a direct and pointed question. When the Christ returns will that be to rule the world under a One World Government?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Those who were left standing before the throne of God contemplated asking questions, but all realized that every answer they seeked had already been found. For the acts in which they have now witnessed were testament to the truth in regards to the relationship between themselves and God. That is, until one broke his silence, and began to speak as to the seemingly defy the very nature of what surrounded them.

The one who began to speak, questioning everything that had transpired, and labeled these events as a illusion brought forth by the very collective consciousness' that ultimately define their reality, then noticed that there was a familiar animal that lay at their feet. In awe of this animal, and feelings of discontentment, he began to strike the animal as if he were a beast set free from captivity, relentless, with no signs of mercy. Still not convinced that his surroundings were a reflection of the truth, he struggled with the notion of escaping, and began finding means of being disillusioned.

This is when the man reached in his pocket, and pulled out a gyroscope out of his pocket. With the flick of the rest, set it into motion and placed it on the floor of what appeared to be glass. Spinning at an unprecedented rate, all those who surrounded, stood in awe of the sight of such actions that defied what seemed to be the hierarchy, as the man acted upon his own recognizance.

This is when the spinning gyroscope, appeared to melt into the glass floor, falling deeper and deeper. This is when sparks started to fly from the spinning apparatus, and the light filled the room. Soon the strength of the light became so overwhelming that no one could see anything other than just a white light. Replacing all senses, not even being able to have thoughts of their own, they all closed their eyes and fell to the floor, as if they were all now sleeping.

Next thing you know, everyone had awoke, back at the place in which they remember last being. With only a faint memory of what had transpired, they all now looked at each other, knowing that something had taken place, but not able to define what had taken place. This is the moment in which all knew there was a truth to this universe that none could pretend to fully comprehend, but can now never deny.

Except for one man, the one who pulled out the gyroscope, and brought them back to what they knew to be reality. He knew the power of mind, and the truth of the universe.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

That story I read that somewhere and I like.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Not like what they plan to do with the over populated people of this world, No death and a state of bliss and love forever.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

why dont christs' followers and good people of the world peacefully demand this to be done? save jesus the trip/

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

That story I read that somewhere and I like.

What? Where?

I completely made up every aspect of that story, I can't even think of one possible source that could have contributed to any part of the story.

As quickly as I typed it, was as quick as I made it up....

If some one had a similar story, I'd like to see it!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
That's weird and I believe you but it seems like I did. Wow their is a lot of talent in this place.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

You know I pray that every day and maybe because we are so brainwashed into believing that money keeps us alive and we can't leave the materialism behind and so we ignore it and we let it happen. Revalations is not set in stone but we are made to believe it is and so we let happen instead of helping one another. Free will we where given and the churches probably have the money to end poverty and if we did what we where told we would have solved the over population thing by leaving the planet only by Gods will. The thing is we don't help each other but instead we slam people for what they believe and lose compassion.
edit on 12-4-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I can't shake how weird that is massagefromspace and I really like your style of writing. Nice add friend.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I can't shake how weird that is massagefromspace and I really like your style of writing. Nice add friend.

I sincerely appreciate your praise. I can't even remember the last time I even attempted any form of creative writing, probably during high school... over 7 years ago. Although I do 'freestyle' a lot, and write much about the current condition of the world and theorize on how we got here.

I've been reading a lot of classic literature lately, such as Francis Bacon and Richard Brinsley Sheridan, maybe they are wearing off on me. That and I've been having very lucid and vivid dreams as of late, that I have been reflecting on heavily, which is probably contributing to my impulse for being creative lately.

I'm not gonna lie, I would love to run with this plot and bring in a Apollonian form of order and creation, in depicting the evolution of mans cognition and communication(and/or relationships) with one another. I truly love the approach you took in setting up the scene of the Throne Room, I think it's epic and 'conspiratorial', almost perfect cause and effect... would like to elaborate more on it though.

Revelations has always been a fascination of mine, and I swear I have it figured out(probably not)... LOL!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I think most Christians just want to be "taken care of" to stop having to work and the daily grind someone to rescue them. Instead of doing the hard work themselves and taking ownership of thier lives, they would rather be lazy and leave it to a savior to pick up the pieces.

Personally I don't think there will be a return till we GROW up and clean up this house we were left in charge of, if the owner did return they would be pissed at the state we have left it in.

And I would think Christians would be more to blame because they know this is the LORDs house (Earth).
edit on 13-4-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Metallica said it best if you label me, I'll label you and it's that brings us to our knees and we lack compassion for one another and those that stand on top of a hill and preach look at me I am a preacher of God, are at fault as well and they draw thicker lines between us.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Metallica said it best if you label me, I'll label you and it's that brings us to our knees and we lack compassion for one another and those that stand on top of a hill and preach look at me I am a preacher of God, are at fault as well and they draw thicker lines between us.

haha! that's awesome.... I'm always quoting Metallica when conversations like this arise, glad to see that I'm not the only one!

top topics

join