It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today was a Good Day!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Is started this morning when i walked out of my house. The Sky was a perfect Azure Blue with some light fluffy clouds floating around minding their own business. There was Green everywhere. The Grass, The Trees, The Ivy and the Plant life were all extraordinary and quite a treat. I saw birds flying, rabbits running and watched an old man walk his dog.
The Air was fresh and clean and a light breeze blew the new leaves that swayed with the trees holding them. All in all it was a very nice day. No wars, no conspiracies, no NWO, no Left, no Right, no us, no them. It was just a good day.

edit on 11-4-2012 by redbarron626 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2012 by redbarron626 because: cuz I kaint spel.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Good for you!

In my life, it was green everywhare as well...but it was snot.

Got the upper resperirtory thing going on, but seem to be beating it before it could gain a foothold.

So with that, I'll give myself a ...
as well.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I've had these before. When you step outside and you think..

"None of these things could possibly be true. Look at how.. normal the world is.

People can't be that evil.

..Can they?"

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I have to agree with you though. Today was a pretty good day for me as well; I slept in until 3 and still managed to get stuff done

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

That song popped in to my head as soon as I read the thread title! Hahaha

And I gotta say, most days for me are like this nowadays. Maybe it's because I drink a lot...or maybe it's because of my loving girlfriend, or my easy job, or how I've discovered that life is so much easier than everyone has always told me it is - you make money, you spend money, you enjoy it.

Or maybe it's because I don't have Facebook

edit on 11-4-2012 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ArrowsNV

That song was goin through my head when I wrote this. It just seemed right somehow.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Lol that song was going through my head when I read the title of the thread too. And it's been stuck in my head on & off for the past week or two anyway, idk why.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

BTW your sig is great! And true

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
It's good to take a break from all the conspiracy stuff now and then. It can get very overwhelming and hazardous to your mental health if you continuously engage in doom-and-gloom topics. While some might remark snidely that "ignorance is bliss", congratulations on having such a nice day!

top topics

join