It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting - Isfahan, Iran - 04/09/2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I was just sent this video in my email and really thought it deserves a ATS look over. This is the description that came with the video:

Japanese tourists filmed this UFO in Isfahan, Iran on 04/09/2012 / 09.04.2012. The UFO flew over the Sheikh Lotfollah mosque. This unidentified flying object was discovered later on the video.

Two points o f good news, it is filmed in daylight and the video is nice and short. They have also slowed it down to get a good look at it. This does not strike me as a bird at all but more like the disc we have been seeing recently in other videos as of late. I think debunkers might have a hard time with this one, but that is just mho.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
IMO its a bird, I can see it flapping in the original video, harder to see when zoomed in.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
hmmm I dont think so about it being a bird. Im watching it full screen and it looks like pretty solid disc to me. Not to mention the reflection coming off the rear of the object. I really want to hear what others think as well. This just doesnt feel like bird to me, Not saying it isnt, but still...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I could have sworn i saw it flapping in the original part, and later on the zoomed in version it looked like a disc.. Was that my imagination? :-/

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Elexio

Yes, it is the zoom and the slow motion that really changes the perspectives. Not to mention the inverted shot. It is then it really appears to be a solid disc shaped object. Not to mention they really do look a lot like recent footage filmed from planes etc. . A real head tickler here I think or I wouldnt bothered posting it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Nice find, seems innocent.
Perhaps the bird impression of " flapping " is caused by an object speed v shutter speed differential ?

Seems very worthy of some further investigation !
S&f

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Interesting video...maybe the Anunnaki coming back to their home area on earth?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I don't see it flapping like a few have "noticed" and I have no idea what it could be, seems legit as far as role playing like the ones we are used to seeing a lot. Great find!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

1. the source is not legit. known to post crap vids. this is another "trying to make $$ on UFOs" channel....look at the crap they have. it is crap IMO...it is just as bad as crazybreakingnews!!!! its the same exact type of objects created the same way!!
2. you are putting $$ in their pockets each time you view this video. $$ to them.
3. looks like the latest CGI trend to me. unfortunately, i do not have the skills to do video analysis like some other known people do :/

im actually very very very tired of these hoaxers making a profit off of ATS users!!!

edit on April 11th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elexio
I could have sworn i saw it flapping in the original part, and later on the zoomed in version it looked like a disc.. Was that my imagination? :-/

I agree with you on this one. I don't have an HD video card in my laptop, nor does the video camera have HD recording so it really is tough to make out what it is. Could be the low resolution and amount of pixels causing the disc shape effect. Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

3. looks like the latest CGI trend to me. unfortunately, i do not have the skills to do video analysis like some other known people do :/

I was also thinking CGI right after I made my previous post. It looked like it has the GCI potential, and the video looked sketchy from the start. Good job investigating the poster of the video

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I was also thinking CGI right after I made my previous post. It looked like it has the GCI potential, and the video looked sketchy from the start. Good job investigating the poster of the video

eh this YT channel along with another one are new to the scene and are quickly pushing out crap vids....i actually believe they are working together - but have no proof. all of their alledged UFOs behave the same and look the same at some level......there are just very obvious tall tale signs....to me...along with when you see the same channel with the same type of "ufos" popping up almost on a daily basis.....red flags should be raised....
someone is looking for $$ and fame

...JMO FWIW....
edit on April 11th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Got to agree with the Mod here, after sampling his site its just pure ufo video's most in the same style and mostly very unconvincing.

Another user to be banned from here I think..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Fascinating. It seems to me that this is the exact same object, or appears to be the same as the same as the UFO that was recently just sighted over North Korea..... curious.

new topics

top topics

join