It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Truth behind 9/11 will annihilate Israel"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Star of David is every where , Check out Google Option Icon (Youtube, Gmail, Google Plus and more)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I think one of the most interesting facets of 9/11 is Daniel Lewin. He was a "former" Israeli Commando who just happened to be on Flight 11. Apparently, according to the Official Story, he was allegedly shot and killed by a Muslim Hijacker, although that is based one 1 witnesses testimony. The gun allegedly used to kill him was never found nor mentioned again really. There is an interesting ATS thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As one poster puts it on the first page:

Many things may have happened: but one thing that did NOT happen was some guy that happened to be an Israeli commando got shot by coincidence on one of the ' flights'. That is beyond possibility.

I hope that what I posted is not anti-semitic in some way, for I obviously do not mean it to be; however, it does appear to be some form of proof that Israel was involved in some way shape or form...maybe Lewin was a undercover counter terrorist that tried to stop it, or maybe he was a particular groups of terrorists, handler, who knows?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I hope that what I posted is not anti-semitic

This is called conditioning and suggests self censorship. The meme "anti-semitic" has apparently gone very deep in the ATS forum.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I have no problem with those who devote their lives, minds and souls to Israel.

Just MOVE to Tel Aviv, kindly leave our country alone, learn how to work for a living like everyone else, and take your ugly Arabian bigotry with you!

No One can be loyal to 2 countries at the same time. It is living a lie worse than bigamy. It is Treason.

Verbatim Quotes from the "chosen" cult;

"We have exterminated the property owners in Russia. We are going to do the same thing in Europe and America.”
(The Jew, December 1925, Zinobit)

"The world revolution which we will experience will be exclusively our affair and will rest in our hands. This revolution will tighten the Jewish domination over all other people.”
(Le Peuple Juif, February 8, 1919).

"The Communist soul is the soul of Judaism. Hence it follows that, just as in the Russian revolution the triumph of Communism was the triumph of Judaism, so also in the triumph of fascism will triumph Judaism.”
(A Program for the Jews and Humanity, Rabbi Harry Waton, p. 143-144).

With an "ally" like that (Israel), who needs any enemies?

Google "Israel Did 9/11 All The Proof In The World".
(How unfortunate that all commercial aircraft and sky scrapers are not made of the same "indestructible material" as Mohammad Atta's "Passport"!!!

Israel got caught Red-Handed in the 9/11 scam, just like Israel's false flag attack against America's USS Liberty. Israel's intention was to deceive gullible Americans into a Nuclear War against Egypt.

Netanyahu, (Israel's PM) made the following statements about "9/11":
“It’ very good.” He then edited himself saying, "Well it's not good but it will generate sympathy for Israel". "We are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq," Ma'ariv quoted Israel's PM as saying.

I repeat, with an "ally" like that (Israel), who needs any enemies?

By the way, before the 'Israel-first!' shills start whining,

I am not "anti-Semitic".
I an Anti-A$$hole.

If fake Semite liars want people to stop being "anti-them", then "they" need to stop being A$$holes. It's that simple.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaanny
They have been running the show for a long time in America....

The Star of David is " Above " the USA.

edit on 7-4-2012 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

It's a star made up of stars, and it could be seen to illustrate the idea of the part containing the whole or "as above, so below." I don't believe it has nothing to do with what you say it does. You conveniently forgot about the star in the middle, to fit your belief. "Oh, well that's not important. Only the Star of David is important; just connect the dots and ignore the one that doesn't fit."

If you will see the Star of David there on the american dollar bill where there is clearly just a star made in the shape of a star by smaller stars, then why not say that every star on our flag is also emblematic of the Star of David? Must draw the line somewhere... we all see what we choose to see. I don't see any wrong answer here. It's art, not math.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by zroth

or they might cause the collapse of every state in the middle east...except of course the ones that serve a useful purpose.

True that.
When they tried to enlist Kissinger for the 9-11 investigative panel my BS alarm got even louder.
I knew on day 1 that we were being lied to.
Thanks for having the courage to speak up.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
I hope that what I posted is not anti-semitic in some way, for I obviously do not mean it to be; however, it does appear to be some form of proof that Israel was involved in some way shape or form...maybe Lewin was a undercover counter terrorist that tried to stop it, or maybe he was a particular groups of terrorists, handler, who knows?

The psychopaths within AIPAC and the Jewish government use the concept of anti-Semitism as a shield, to protect themselves from legitimate criticism of their behaviour.

It is not anti-Semitic to make the observation that there are a minority of Service to Self polarised psychopaths within the Israeli population. This is not the same as making the statement that Israel as an entire nation or ethnicity are psychopathic. They are not. I would guess that the psychopathic percentage of the Israeli population is probably around the same as any other ethnic group; roughly 4-7%.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

OK Spoor, tell us the truth.
Tell us how much you get paid for each of the pro-Jew post you make? We would like to know this information.
Apparently it is above average pay-check you get?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
lol the shills make me laugh. Jew Haters! Jew Haters! they make me laugh, so pathetic, quite bizarre behaviour, hopefully people just ignore them, they are either so lacking in intelligence and in such denial or they are paid to just post rubbish.

so if someone thinks Israel was involved in 9/11 then that means we hate all jews? lmao........k

jew haters jew haters, it's so pathetic it's funny

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
You don't have to be a Jew hater to say Israel was behind 9/11. There is plenty of proof. Yes there are paid shills on ATS, just like any other website. I have been watching Alex Jones and have come to the conclusion he is to cozy with the Zionist to look into Jim Stone's story about Fukushima. I am covering up my 9/11 was an inside job bumper stickers, with 9/11 was done by Mossad.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thinks

“First is disbelief, and what I show them immediately afterwards is an interview with a Danish demolitions expert named Danny Jowenko, and it shows the third building at the World Trade Center going down - WTC7.”

Good thread, thanx for posting. Very interesting but Danny Jowenko was Dutch, he died last year in a one car accident in the Netherlands. Not sure if it had something to do with what he said about building 7.

youtu.be...
youtu.be...
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

The Israeli Talk show clip was cute.Could have been edited.Or the Israeli Mosad could have told the goverment and been ignored.Like the F.B.I agent that was ignored.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
How would "Americans" annihilate Israel if this were true......

I would say all America would have to do - to destroy Israel is to publicly drop support, and state they are from this point on, on their own. Suicide bombers would be coming out of the woodwork after that.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

"Jew Hate" (a condition of prejudice, or being racist) is quite different from being opposed to a government regime.

If one is opposed to the Zionists in Israel, one is not necessarily a Jew hater.

I have Jewish friends, yet I am opposed to the many activities of the Zionists, so then what am I?

Or what about this organization of Jews opposed to Zionism? (www.jewsagainstzionism.com...)

what are they? "Jew Haters?"

tard..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What that person says about if everyone learned about the third building then everyone would be in rage is not necessarily true.

I made great efforts to make people aware of this, including this great organization:
rememberbuilding7.org...

They have even aired commercials on television.

---

People are so strongly conditioned by the media, that they cannot believe otherwise.

'Could the entire mass of media be conspiring to bring falsehood? It can't be..'

That's what people think.

I told some people about it, and directed them to the documentary on the website (which is a great documentary btw), and despite the overwhelming indisputable evidence, they still figure out ways to falsify it in their minds. The conditioning is too strong. It is also due to the condition of 'nationalism'. There is such strong pride in ones own nation that they would not like to view the USA as using propaganda on their own people. What they do not realize is that USA has been over-run by pro-Isreal "Neo Cons".

Here is a link to the documentary:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Israelis rally to condemn Tel Aviv’s war plans against Iran
www.presstv.ir...

Hundreds of Israelis march in Tel Aviv to protest war with Iran
www.haaretz.com...

Hundreds of Israelis protest war against Iran
rt.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
JFC why does ANY post about Israel bring out the deflectors/disinfo/agenda-ridden shills who automatically try to make the entire thing about Jews?

Here's a hint for you slow-minded....

Israel = a country. Land. A geographical location with a government

Jew = belief. A people. A society that exists on this planet

Is it really that hard?

I wish the MODS would put the "Middle East" section under "Close Scrutiny" just like the 911 forums as these trolls who insist on equating Israel country/gov to the Jewish religion should be....scrutinized.

Conversely..

If you make a thread about Jews - can we join in with anti-Israeli statements? That's the same thing..right?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thinks

Before I even read this piece, I must condemn the poster's exhortation *PLEASE NO PRO-ISRAEL SHILLS/PROPOGANDA SPREADERS ON THIS THREAD - LETS KEEP IT ON TOPIC, THANKYOU*

So, as long as responders keep their ideas within the acceptable realm of debate -- the realm deemed acceptable by the initial poster -- then it's okay to respond? How is that approach different that any other propagandist of any given stripe?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thinks

Very interesting, thanks. Although I'm not pro-Israel, I am pro-Jewish. So let's not mix up Israel the STATE with Israel the people. So keep that in mind when reading my following remarks.

Israel is a danger to not only the U.S., the rest of the world but to Jew's everywhere. Much like how the idiots in D.C. make Americans everywhere look like war mongers. Both the United States and Israel (and quite a few other countries I suspect) needs a good shakeup of their government. 'Out with the old, in with the new'.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join