It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Truth behind 9/11 will annihilate Israel"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Oh good, another jew-hate rant; just what we need.

Somebody "asserts" something. Translation = I don't have a shred of evidence but that is how I would like it to be.

Jews were not mentioned as somebody else said. Furthermore I direct your attention to Religion in general being hated and despised for dividing separating the human race. Creating wars and chaos, constant setbacks to technology learning and development where neither party really want such terror in life.

Furthermore if your ignorant enough to see it that way maybe just maybe it what you need to learn that everybody is and will hate religions sooner or later, and that you need to catch up. Your on this forum to deny ignorance, and yet you promote it by not even reading.

And all those other people commenting on Iran TV being corrupt, and serving self interests, is any more or less corrupt that your own media outlets. If you look at Irans track record vs the corrupt false flag attacks happening in america and throughout the west that keep repeating again and again, and yet you question the validity of a peaceful nation that had the balls to remove there corrupt entity. (Shah of Iran google it....) By ironically the West.

Also may I direct the attention to recent Speech to the un summit whereby all the corrupt nations walked out. Ever since that speech pressure has been relentless.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by awakehuman

Sorry. Those videos do not show any people falling to their deaths. What i do not get is i personally watched those planes hit the towers on a verifiable live feed. AIrcraft collapse like they did in the video when hitting a wall or structure if its hard enough. You ever seen the demonstration of a F-4 fighter hitting a wall before? it pancakes and disentegrates(well is smashed into small peices) In the same manner. And the famous"nose out" is the blast wave blowing out debris. I have no doubt those were passenger jets,BUT remote controlled similiar to the way Iran did to our drone. The pilots were betrayed and their control removed as the planes were remotely crashed against their will into the buildings. They do have the ability to fly a plane remote and take the aircraft over and over ride the pilots controls.
What I was pissed about is the denial of ANY DEATHS you suggested. You tell me if a body is fake after cleaning it from the sidewalk or watching as they load its mangled body on a stretcher. They have not yet developed fake bodies that move,flail and try to save themselves from death yet have they?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
It is nowVERY WELL known that there are PAID pro-Israeli posters infiltrating conspiracy forums

Actually you are wrong again, what is well known is muslims are paid to post anti jewish rubbish on forums, like some posts here! They are obvious as they try and blame the jews for everything!

And as to the silly claim that it will "annihilate" Israel, it was posted 2 years ago and nothing at all has happened about Israel and 9/11....
edit on 8-4-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

No matter what anyone says or thinks, the avg person is getting smarter and more knowledgable of the lies foretold by the year, month, day, hour, minute and second - accept it or not - there's NO stopping this. I have seen rapid development, not only in myself but many others on this site. WE CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU. You paid shills are becoming increasingly pathetic and desperate, only further solidifying the psychops and adding more doubt to the "truth". Your job are actually helping A LOT of ppl moreso than deterring thought patterns. How do people live with themselves by promoting such atrosities to others that do them no harm? For a pay cheque? Really? Is it all worth it when your just gonna expire fron 'Earth' anyway???

I, for one, am not going to blame because when the clock hits 12 - WE ARE ALL IN IT TOGETHER. No matter what ANYONE wants to believe. "Race", culture, appearances, etc....means nothing when we reach our demises. GET IT? MONEY, cars, power, fame, among a plethora of other fallacies (distractions) - the more of this you consume, the more we stand to suffer behind the curtain. Do NOT these materials or tgese materialistic lie into your SOULS!!

"Life only ends, when someone no longer wants to live" - do the math. We all 'die' one day. Where do you go? Well look where your life has brought you today - RIGHT NOW. You might get your answers.

Save youself, Save As many others possible and seek the source. Peace.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Lol, had to join. These mindless shills are the modern zombie robot...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

That's because we can go on and on all day. Like I said, this thread is about the theories on how some believe the Israelis are behind 9/11 attacks, which they're not. Not how Israelis "struck American targets" in the past.

Now please, let's not get off topic. Thanks, sweetie pie.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Only1King
reply to post by SeventhSeal

Lol, had to join. These mindless shills are the modern zombie robot...

These people are nuts!!!!!!!!!!

That's all there is to it!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

If you caught your neighbor robbing your house 2 times and your house got robbed a third time how dare you even think about investigating him or even entertaining the idea! The past doesn't matter!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
What has always intrigued me is that within a few hours the identity of 19 hi-jackers was made public.
Staggers me that this was to easily obtained and then promulgated.
Was there an ulterior motive?
What actual evidence is there that these people hijacked and flew the planes into the WTC, Pentagon and that field.
It could appear that these 19 were the fall guys.
Where these people planted on the planes on purpose so as to have them readily availableas suspects afterwards and so become detested by the non-muslim USA and the western world in order to facilitate the 2 Middle East wars that the USA and its allies engaged in and are about to be co-erced into an even more deadly one in Iran?

If that above is true then all the signs are that Israel and its henchmen in the USA could be responsible for 9/11.
There are lots of people outside of the USA/UK/Israel alliance who are still seeking answers, I am one of them.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I think we all get what you're trying to say, but I also think you need to look a bit more into the attacks of September 11th and the reasoning why we were attacked by a group of Saudis organized by someone who disliked our presence in the Middle East before making any judgements.

Best of luck to you, bud!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
reply to post by mayabong

I think we all get what you're trying to say, but I also think you need to look a bit more into the attacks of September 11th and the reasoning why we were attacked by a group of Saudis organized by someone who disliked our presence in the Middle East before making any judgements.

Best of luck to you, bud!

Let's look at who gave you that story before making any judgements about my judgements. Oh right it was the same guy who wrote the preemptive war strategy for Iraq. And im the crazy one.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

Originally posted by libertytoall
It very well could have had Israel involvement but let us not forget who created Israel. It was not Jews who created the zionist regime that is now Israel. Christian fundamentalists like the Bush's and Rockefeller's created the United Nations after funding Nazi Germany and it is what created Israel. Ironic Bush Jr. was in office for the attacks.. This is not a Jewish thing I just wish people would wake up. The cycle of power continues because they use Jews as their scapegoats. Go read your bibles it's right in there as well. Jews are the scapegoats.

What is happening is the Christian fundamentalists are bringing in the second coming of Christ, using the Jews to hide behind, and when the # hits the fan it is always the Jews who did this.. But it couldn't be farther from the truth..
edit on 7-4-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

Jews have always been there in the shadows, causing chaos and leaving blame for others.

For example, when the Spanish invaded North America and wiped out millions of people, who advised King of Spain to invade? Thats right a Jew...

Such a lie.. Who was the Jew? I will quote wiki on the true purpose of the Spanish colonization efforts.

Colonial expansion under the Spanish Empire was initiated by the Spanish conquistadores and developed by the Monarchy of Spain through its administrators and missionaries. The motivations for colonial expansion were trade and the spread of the Christian faith through indigenous conversions. It lasted for over four hundred years, from 1492 to 1898.

Do you have anything to say for yourself other than being ignorant and foolish?

Undeterred, Columbus went to the Spanish Court, where he proved more persuasive with the Catholic Monarchs, the recently enthroned Isabella I Queen of Castile and her husband Ferdinand II King of Aragon. Although Columbus had presented his navigational plan to the Spanish Court as early as 1486, proposing to reach Asia by sailing West, across the Atlantic Ocean, he was unconvincing to the Catholic Monarchs until 1491, when Queen Isabella approved it.

Is queen Isabella a Jew? You are spewing such nonsense you honestly should stop speaking. Jews are used to hide behind by catholic and christian fundamentalism which today is dead set on a second coming of Christ in Israel. They use the Jews to do their dirty work so they can pass blame later but in your case of a Jew being responsible for the Spanish invasion of the New World is so far from the truth you should go back to middle school history class.

edit on 8-4-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join