It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why So Serious?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I am a mammal.

I will die in 60 years or less.

I am 80% water and 18% carbon.

The separate parts of my body communicate by sending chemical signals to my brain which sends electrical signals to my muscles.

I communicate to you by sending abstract signals through a medium that we both associate with information. We communicate with the universe by existing.

I am precisely identical to you.

I love you.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
whos u? the one u love?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I am your huckleberry.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

Its a very black and white way of seeing things.

Although I do not dispute the facts that you have given, there is more to life than just simple statistics and electrical impulses.

Homo Sapiens are very complex machines. Curiousity is what drives us. We want to learn more, we want to discover, we question, we search until we find whatever it is we are looking for.

Some never do, and many does.

The most important thing is to enjoy your life, and live it to its fullest potential.

vvv

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
We Love you too!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I am your huckleberry.

if I thought you weren't my friend, I just don't think I could bear it

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
And you have your own thoughts, as i do mine. We may differ like chalk and cheese, or we may be very similar. Either way, the beauty of life is the fact that we can all be as different as humanly possible. Human nature will always be what it is. Pobodys nerfect.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
And together we change the world around us.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
And what is it that differentiates us from all other animals?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I am that I am,
You are what You are,
So we are what we are,
And you are what I am
And I am what you are
We are one, and one is all

Selah

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

If it's not to late to reply..

I think what your saying is that we should just live life to the fullest since we only have one life right? or something like that, so we shouldent take life serious, like we should not give in to anger, doubt, sadness etc.

I do agree with that and I do wish life/everything was so black and white, but I think it's not, I may be wrong I dont currently know.

Things that make me be serious and whatnot are things like people seeing evil spirits, dead relatives etc. and other stuff, are we just a body or do we have chakras, energies, a soul etc. Is there life after death and how can i best prepare for it and other stuff. Sometimes im scared if theres consequences to my actions like if theres a God or karma or something. I hate living with uncertainy and all this other stuff we as thinking beings have to deal with, but im coping with it.

I like when Joker says "the only way to live life is without rules..." that's how i usually try to live it..sometimes i wonder though if it's the wrong way to live..

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I don't have casual sex, sorry. I'm a one woman man these days.

top topics

join