It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is Going After Sheriff Joe…Shocking!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by guohua

You need to read the excellent thread regarding the rise of hatred and ignorance on ATS.

I see a lot of blatant homophobia in your remarks.

I am Homophobic?
When and Where?
ETA:

Obuma would look cute in all Pink,,,,, Him and Holder as they skipped to the Showers

That's Not Homophobic,,,,You're Over Sensitive, Relax and take a Chill Pill,,,, You're blaming me for some thing that's not there,,,,, Do you have a Phobia of Straight People?
edit on 4-4-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2012 by guohua because: Not to offend the weak.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

The part about Barry and Eric?

I mean, really?

At ATS of all the places?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pexx421
Sheriff joe arpaio is largely considered the most corrupt sheriff in the U.S. He is regularly featured in many documentaries on police corruption for the abuse of inmates, and for the inmates who have died under his care. I recall when I lived in arizona that he had his opponent running for sheriff arrested, and then when "the bird", a local newspaper did a write up on his corruption, he had the owners of that paper arrested, and continued harassing them as well.

That's Very Interesting,, Really,,,, Please give us the Source of your claims, Some thing Legit Please.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

reply to post by guohua

What I meant is that Jan and Barry are on the same page as far as medicinal is concerned. The feds are cracking down more on that. Brewer attacked AZ's medicinal laws.

I can't go further because this is a subject not condoned by the mods.

Then be more exact in your who's being a hypocrite.

Jan Brewer has no business calling out Obama when she's a hypocrite that detests AZ's medicinal laws.

It's plain to see, that Obuma is the biggest Hypocrite of all.

As far as my other post about Obuma and Holder,,,,,,,, I Dislike Both Very, Very, Very Much!
I'm not a Follower or an Obomanite and never claimed to be.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Wrabbit2000

He's a muckraker that wastes the money of the people he is supposed to represent.

He's not Jesse Ventura or Alex Jones.

If he wishes to pursue that avenue, then he should resign as sheriff and let someone who actually cares take over!

I'm not sure what you are referring to. The investigation into the Birth Certificate started well after the investigation from the DOJ began on immigration practices from the Sheriff's Office. Obama and Holder...along with Janet, of all people...have been after Sheriff Joe since almost day 1 and George W. Bush was after him before that.

He actually DOES something...where the law permits and within what Arizona says he can do...about illegal immigration and how it effects Maricopa County. As a produce trucker, I was through and around Phoenix/Yuma/Nogales for years and Sheriff Joe is dealing with real problems there in the best way he can for what DOJ is using here to go after him. Just my opinion here...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Add Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld to the mix for warcrimes.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Great post Seabag... S n F...
Yes, you are correct and it has become painfuly obvious the Obama team is pursuing the MCSO and pandering to 'illegal immigration' as a method to secure votes. It is also a tactic of parry and divert attention from the many questionable and illegal activities of he and his AG.
The Presidents agenda has been exposed and his methods too as I quote the President's own words, "under the radar".

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
the most corrupt sheriff in the USA.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
GOD forbid some one have a stand on anything.. oh wait a minute.. does GOD have any thing to do with it... heheh
Oh ok.. well i guess you have to ask. can YOU be silenced? Can you? Do not follow these BS ways of speaking out, it designed for you top.. be mediocre at best.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Ya know.......illegals brown or not are a problem, it would seem its more of a invasion of sorts as they do not adhere to our culture. Instead they infect and push their culture on others and refuse to assimilate as others who came to this country before them had to.

My ancestors were immigrants, they had to become citizens and learn english and adhere to the laws set forth for the public good.........lately the ones hoppin the border don't do that. They are like a army of cockroaches consuming off a system that they do not contribute to because they are illegal.

do the math

350 million people, only 160 million pay taxes on a personal level...and thats the legal ones...not counting the 11-16 million sucking off the local teet that those 160 million provide for.

Let the sheriff do his thing...he seems to have the right idea....but instead of shipping them back, send em to a tiny island in the north arctic and let em learn how to do it old school. Or better yet, landmine the border and turn it into a reality show on Fox...if they make it without loosing a limb and bleeding out, they win citizenship....YAY

Give me your tired, your poor, and your oppressed...land of the free......lately however its land of no vacancy.

If they can't follow the rules, they deserve what they get.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
And let the race wars begin.....

America, she split five-fold of way.
She divided for ease of decimation.
We are the 99%, but no.
We give up unity over shameful laws.
Let's fight at home. Over yonder is not enough.
Martial law. See them prepare?
No. You have home grown battles to attend.
She is split apart, not by the evil, but by the people.

I posted this on another thread... suiting here, I suppose.

Allow me to add;

Her leader stormed, one good thing,
Before he slid, claims of this, maybe that.
We know we were slapped, and still we sing.
One said "no," now he goes...
Please don't laugh, this is all a trap.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Sadly this Post could have been more then who would win in a bar fight between Joe and Obama. The topic got derailed so quickly. This is interesting on a lot of levels. #1 Jan brewer and Obama's hate for each other #2 Obama's birth certificate and Joe's posse of investigators #3 Obama's pandering to the Latino community for votes

I mean if Obama cared so much about the Latino community you would think operation fast and furious would have never be an option. LOL I care about your community so much I supply arms to the drug dealers and gangsters who have ruined your country but hey you can always come to America and work illegally barely scraping by because you will get paid below minimum wage.
Then when drug mules and gangsters flood Arizona and the governor asks for help I will ignore the complaints and call her a racist and any law she tries to pass to protect her state from thugs I will say it unconstitutional even though It was passed by the federal government before hand. Then I will pretend Like I'm an illegal my self shutting down anyone from seeing my past and I will present fake BC on the whitehouse.gov site so a million people can pick it apart. Then when people come after me I will sue them in court ahaha morons. O and you remember how Arizona is being overrun with drug mules and gangsters well I will go after the one guy who cleans up the mess for me and has to fill the prisons

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Did you really say an attempt at retribution

Wow....I guess that one totally went over my head.

This post is not meant as a sarcastic statement one bit, but I totally don't get this thread.....

What Am I Missing Here....help?

ETA
Are you not "worried about the perceived rights of non-citizens"?
I sure as hell am...regardless of who's president 4 years ago or 4 years into the furture!

WTH is this thread about exactly ....ooooohhhhhhhhh never mind, just forget I asked such a pointless question

edit on 4/4/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
I say just put both of them into a ring and just let them fight it out, man to man.

Obama would kick Joe's ass into next week. Let them have a live debate that is moderated by fact finders who will speak up at every misleading statement made.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

Originally posted by Skewed
I say just put both of them into a ring and just let them fight it out, man to man.

Obama would kick Joe's ass into next week. Let them have a live debate that is moderated by fact finders who will speak up at every misleading statement made.

I am not interested in a debate. I am tired of all the damn talking.
I want to see broken bones and blood flying on this one.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Wow it seems Obama doesn't really give two #s about how obvious his motives are. Everything he does is like a direct slap in the face of the American people, and he doesn't care who knows about it. It really is sickening in my opinion. If he's going to act in such a way the least he could do is show a little discretion.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I stand behind Joe since he is the sheriff of my county. Holder needs to be fired from his job and disgraced for being the racist hypocrite that he is.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Awwwwww, the little dictator is getting up set. We all seen this coming Sheriff Joe not backing down for the idiot-in chief. And as for the Sheriff going after the illegals, I say more power to him, if the federal government won't do their job then let the states do it.
Anyone know if there is a fund started to help the Sheriff out with legal costs, I'd gladly put in.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Even some basic research would show you that this is not a new allegation. The investigation of Arpaio's and MCSO's policies in regards to Latinos started under the Bush administration. The investigation concluded on December 15th of last year at which point the DoJ released a 22 page document stating their findings. Since that time the Feds have been trying to reach a settlement with Arpaio but he has not accepted any of these offers. As a result the Feds have had no choice but to file a formal law suit. This has nothing to do with Arpaio's claims regarding the birth certificate. It is merely the culmination of an investigation launched by the Bush administration. Here is an article regarding the findings of the investigation as well as the 22 page report.

U.S. Finds Pervasive Bias Against Latinos by Arizona Sheriff

Justice Department Findings in Investigation of the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Just wait. Especially if Obama is re-elected, we will probably be seeing the last days of ole Joe! They are going to try and tear this guy, and his entire dept apart. I think they have made this much clear already.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join