It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal 9/11 smoking gun. Please debunk.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tonycodes

Its the fairing which cover the landing gear bays in flight

Sheeh - cant believe idiots are still flogging this 10 years later

Underside of 767

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonycodes
reply to post by Master_007

I understand your fustrations but please let's keep this to focusing on the cylinder... I do not wanna feed this thread with a ton of different topics thank you

As you know the waters are mudded and it is difficult to say what is real and what is fabricated in this whole 911 evidence busines.

You ask what is that cilinder is for and what it does contain. There are a few people in this world who can answer that question and for all I know they can all well be murdered to minimize whisleblowers.

I can only guess what it could be and my quess will be a liquid with stuff that can melt steel. And in enough quantity to take out an entire floor of the WTC.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Yeah, that stuff could be Alien saliva, we know that melts steel.

Oops hang on somebody at the door !

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Ok...now watch this video from 0:52 ... frame by frame..(you may just stop at 0:52 and fast click on play- pause)
and tell me that it is normal that the left wing is not showing over the building but it dissapears and appears behind the building?

edit on 3-4-2012 by borutp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I can only guess what it could be and my quess will be a liquid with stuff that can melt steel. And in enough quantity to take out an entire floor of the WTC.

So why does this Boeing 767 (British Airways) have the same configuration as the other ?

ITS THE LANDING GEAR BAYS !!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

C'mon...what glasses are you wearing....or should you wear glasses...or are you a dis-info troll?

Look at the OP (original first post)...there is clearly hanging a cilinder on ONE SIDE of the plane.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Look at the OP (original first post)...there is clearly hanging a cilinder on ONE SIDE of the plane.

The other side is in shadow.
If you look close you can still see the outline of the leading edge against the sky behind.

The same ole things keep coming up.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

I understand your fustrations but please let's keep this to focusing on the cylinder... I do not wanna feed this thread with a ton of different topics thank you

As you know the waters are mudded and it is difficult to say what is real and what is fabricated in this whole 911 evidence busines.

You ask what is that cilinder is for and what it does contain. There are a few people in this world who can answer that question and for all I know they can all well be murdered to minimize whisleblowers.

Seriously? If you look up 767 schematics its readily identifiable as the part of the body faring that houses the landing gear. There are only a few people that know what it is? Anyone with google can identify in 3 minutes. It doesn't contain liquid. And pleaze dont muddy the waters. He asked a specific question in order to lock out all of the other debunked or explained 9/11 crap.

To the author of the original post. Sometimes a quick web search can solve these problems. But good question. Unfortunately some people are so wrapped up in conspiracies they refuse scientiffic explanations. Boeng explains what it is and its easily identifiable on identical aircraft but it isnt good enough. You can list ingredients and show the chemical reactions for the most likely scenario and pseudoscientiffic paranoid folks ignore it.

Nice spot on what at first glance appears anomalous. Good job accepting the truth when it was identified.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Fellow NWO Shills: Do we get compensation for posting in No- planer and pod plane threads?

Thanks, Langley finance department isn't returning my emails.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Without shills truthers would forever wallow in the cesspool of ignorance.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I thought that was the boom housing on a military tanker aircraft..............?
Didnt you hear the lady clearly state that it was no airliner....?(famous footage of plane striike......
Lots of statements to that effect by eye witnesses.......)
Nobody has satisfactorily explaned the presence of the E4B in the air over the whole freaking show that day either ,....But it is a command and control aircraft and more......

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Who said it was an E4B? You know they are simply 747's with different innards?

I have never heard this part of the conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

What I find interesting is the date on the video camera.......and time....
2nd

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

reply to post by thedman

C'mon...what glasses are you wearing....or should you wear glasses...or are you a dis-info troll?

First, WTC 7 was destroyed by lasers from outer space, and then next, the twin towers were destroyed by advanced nanothermite technology noone has ever seen before. Now they're saying the planes don't resemble any known planes on Earth. Is it just me or are the truthers gravitating slowly and surely toward 9/11 being staged by UFOs?

I try to give the truthers the courtesy of a sincere reply, but geez louise, *this* is what they come up with as a result of the "official story" being too absurd to take seriously?!?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Is it just me or are the truthers gravitating slowly and surely toward 9/11 being staged by UFOs?

They are already there :-

www.orbwar.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

reply to post by thedman

First, WTC 7 was destroyed by lasers from outer space, and then next, the twin towers were destroyed by advanced nanothermite technology noone has ever seen before. Now they're saying the planes don't resemble any known planes on Earth. Is it just me or are the truthers gravitating slowly and surely toward 9/11 being staged by UFOs?

I try to give the truthers the courtesy of a sincere reply, but geez louise, *this* is what they come up with as a result of the "official story" being too absurd to take seriously?!?

Keep insulting and not discussing. It's a good way to send a thread completely off track and piss everyone off. If you really do feel that way and you're going to act like this then why even bother entering the "9/11 Conspiracies" portion of the site? Why not just find a forum where you can bash truthers?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tonycodes

I think this attachment was discussed quite extensively in the documentary "In Plane Sight" by von Kleist:

The discussion starts at 39:20 into the documentary. Excellent early movie with many good points that still have not been resolved. Like the Fire in the Pentagon, before the colapse, filmed and everything (20:00-)...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that only one floor would need to be compromised? I thought the heart of the truther movement believed that multiple floors would need to be compromised. But, gee, I guess your right- However many hundreds of thousands of tons that were reliant on the integrity of that one floor could have easily come down if that one floor was compromised. But what kind of compromise? A high velocity impact and extreme heat from jet fuel?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by homervb

Keep insulting and not discussing. It's a good way to send a thread completely off track and piss everyone off. If you really do feel that way and you're going to act like this then why even bother entering the "9/11 Conspiracies" portion of the site? Why not just find a forum where you can bash truthers?

I think it's his frustration coming through.
It seems that every couple of months new people show up repeating the same old debunked theories.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join