It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal 9/11 smoking gun. Please debunk.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Fist off, 9/11 was a satanic ritual.

second 4 events happened that day
1) one plane hit WTC
2) one plane hit pentagon (or this is what they told us)
3) one plane hit the other WTC
4) one hijacked plane crash somewhere else

third, no plane hit the pentagon its physically impossible for a plane crash to leave this small of a wreckage in the pentagon, also there was no plane part been pulled out of the pentagon, so we can already rule that THEY LIED about the PENTAGON plane.

fourth, a building in NY crashed on itself without any plane hitting it (it was damaged by the fire of the WTC bla bla bla is what they told us)

fifth, this building in NY that destroyed was suppose to be hit by that 4th plane but didnt

six, so the ritual was in jeopardy, and since they couldnt, not complete the ritual, they decided to bring all the buildings down since leaving them up would signify that we the none satanist won. And they couldnt so everything was brought down.

So since they lied about the pentagon plane, we can already assumed we been lied all along.

SO we can rules out that:

-No plane hit the pentagon
-1 Building in NY was bombed down
-No building ever, in all history crumbled from FIRE only, it is impossible.

So why is this all happening? The answer is simple since it was introduced RIGHT after 9/11....

TERROR, FEAR.

They want to control you, they want to remove your liberty to a point that you cant talk without going in jail.

But why they want to control us? That is the question.

Why all buildings that was destroyed had FBI, CIA, etc documents inside them? Simple they want to hide something.

What is that something?

CIA heads control the drug sale worldwide. This money is then used to finance huge underground facilities, which are controlled by the 'secret world governement' in association with aliens.

Not true you say? Well im sorry to tell you but it IS the truth, like it or not, I dont care. Bring you proof? why would i bring you proof we have enought proof as it is. That is no proof? well your governement is still there right? They are still in power? They are even stronger then ever right? There's nothing to Los alamos, area 51, etc all those trillion dollar underground facilities doesnt exist right? just like the plane that hit the pentagon? see what i did there?

So aliens + secret governement have meetings even some are in underground-undersea-underice base, YES they go under the polar ice to held meetings to make SURE not even a satellite can track em down. And yes those meeting, DO take place.

Why they dont want to bring the alien subject public? because they CANT, if they do, they acknowledge that we have been sold to aliens for technology. They can abduct humans for experiment and they have. ALiens and the secret governement have experimented on humans, modified the human DNA or mixed it with other animal DNA to create monsters, hybrids, etc. Crazy you say? well i never said it would sound real, but it IS the truth. They also acknowledge that they lied to us for Long ago. So if they lied to us on 9/11, they lied to us on iraq, afghanista, libya, iran.... Aliens.... where will this stop?

Are you starting to see the picture now?

All the governement say are LIES.

WE have no money for education, LIE
WE have no money for healthcare, LIE
We have no money for , LIE

ITs all LIE, when will people wake up?

also on 9/11 al quaeda was the principal suspect... yet USA/NATO/UN are funding AL quaeda to 'liberate' iran,libya, afghanistan, etc THEY ARE TERRORRIST FFS!!!! previously we invaded iraq to put sandam on the lead yet after some years he's a terrorrist. Then why did we put him in power in the first place?

USA is a big stupid LIE
The american dream is the biggest lie too, libya had a better american dream then you'll ever have lol yet they were an unstabble governement and was 'liberated' LOL

0,14$ L for oil, free education, electricity, you marry someone they give you 50000$ to buy yourself a home, you want to be a farmer? they give you a land, all the tools you need, to be a farmer, for free, you buy a car? they pay half the price for you, education is free but not for your need, they pay ur trip to your school of choice, and so on... this was LIBYA... this was a nice american dream.

and what is america now days? LOL no job, crappy food, oil is way too pricy, education is a joke, etc etc...

see the pattern?

A HUGE LIE AGAIN

Fix your stupid united lies of america or WE, the world will liberate you.

I used to dream i was born in USA when I was young but the more I grow up, the more i despise your country. the more i learn that your country is a big joke. and the more i wish you wouldnt be my neighbor.

FIX YOUR STUPID COUNTRY OR WE WILL FREE YOU.

p.s: sorry for my english im from canada and i dont care about your english language, so ill write it how i feel.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm going to be brave and say:

The cylinder is a missile and the plane is a hologram

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I will try with some logic thinking.

It's a crapy picture, and thats why this cylinder is mentioned, because you actually can't see if it's a cylinder.

The "cylinder" is positioned, where the landing wheel bay is, which should make it imposible to have a cylinder there, as the plane had to have it's wheel down during takoff.

Two planes only one of them carry the cylinder

If you want to place a cylinder on a plane, wouln't you place it more center instead of to the left or right

The goverment wants to take down world trade center with a plane in broad daylight and chose to put a cylinder on the plane in plane sight, well aware of that it might get photographed or filmed, not very smart when you want the people to believe it's terrorist inside the plane.

I could come op with more, but i think you got the picture, there is no cylinder, it's a trick of light and shadow, combined with a crapy picture.

Is that ok for a debunking or did i fail?
edit on 3-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I thought that was the boom housing on a military tanker aircraft..............?
Didnt you hear the lady clearly state that it was no airliner....?(famous footage of plane striike......
Lots of statements to that effect by eye witnesses.......)
Nobody has satisfactorily explaned the presence of the E4B in the air over the whole freaking show that day either ,....But it is a command and control aircraft and more......

One an E4B is derived from a 747 which HAS 4 ENGINES

Picture of E4B

An 767 HAS 2 ENGINES

picture of 767

Now do you know the difference between 2 and 4 ? So do you....?

As for tankers - Air Force uses KC135 which HAVE 4 ENGINES or KC10 which HAVE 3 ENGINES

The tanker variant did not exist in 2001

it was first proposed in 2002 - Italy bought 4 destined for delivery in 2005 !

Boeing had no end of problems with the design .....

During testing of the first of four tankers destined for Italy in 2005, Boeing discovered that the pylons used to hold wing refueling pods created airflow problems at high speeds.

Again you struck out.......

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

You have misread the post, The operative word is "either"

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Sry never mind.
edit on 4/3/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by homervb

Originally posted by onthedownlow

Originally posted by zatara

Originally posted by tonycodes
reply to post by Master_007

I understand your fustrations but please let's keep this to focusing on the cylinder... I do not wanna feed this thread with a ton of different topics thank you

I can only guess what it could be and my quess will be a liquid with stuff that can melt steel. And in enough quantity to take out an entire floor of the WTC.

Are you suggesting that only one floor would need to be compromised? I thought the heart of the truther movement believed that multiple floors would need to be compromised. But, gee, I guess your right- However many hundreds of thousands of tons that were reliant on the integrity of that one floor could have easily come down if that one floor was compromised. But what kind of compromise? A high velocity impact and extreme heat from jet fuel?

A high velocity impact and extreme heat from jet fuel would totally take down an entire building causing every entire floor below the impact to eject outwards in perfect unison, one after another, while keeping up with falling debris from the top. Yeah man, a plane and it's semi empty gas tank would totally do that. Don't forget to take into account the fuel that burned up in that massive fireball too.

Are you being facetious, or are we in total agreement? I know my post was heavily laden with sarcasm, but my intended point was that the main structure held an incredible amount of weight, weight that would lose it's structural soundness if even just one floor was compromised. I am not an engineer, but I do know that heat make steel more flexible, and if that steel is compromised from a high speed impact, the added flex from the heat would compromise the structures ability to hold the massive amount of weight that it was holding. I also think that hundreds of thousands of tons falling at a speed of 0-87 feet per second would be well beyond the expected tollerance of the stucture.
edit on 3-4-2012 by onthedownlow because: mis-spelling

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

How about the building is in front of the plane and not behind it, watch it again

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
reply to post by ANOK

How about the building is in front of the plane and not behind it, watch it again

OK yeah I see it now. I had to look at other pics though to get the perspective, in that vid it looks like the building is further in the background.

Thanx...I don't want to be a no-planer lol, anything but that.

edit on 4/3/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Oh for sure !! You do not want to be ANYTHING other than the official conspiracy theories, or for that matter, whatever 700 theories that Good ol' Dave says happened either.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by ANOK

Oh for sure !! You do not want to be ANYTHING other than the official conspiracy theories, or for that matter, whatever 700 theories that Good ol' Dave says happened either.

Do what now?

Not sure I understand what you're getting at mate?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

You have already set guidleines in your mind for what is , could , or could not have happened, why bother ??

How do you REALLY no if those were planes or not, not saying they weren't, but this whole thing is sketchy at best, and certain groups ALL have an agenda telling us what is or is not going on, and they batch everyone together in categories...

This is certainly MOST true of the official story of the government, BELIEVERS...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Because logic tells me they were?

I prefer not to jump to the most extreme explanations?

It isn't necessary to even consider the planes to know the buildings were not demolished by them?

I prefer to talk about facts than speculation?

Take your pick mate.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

Originally posted by Six Sigma
Fellow NWO Shills: Do we get compensation for posting in No- planer and pod plane threads?

Thanks, Langley finance department isn't returning my emails.

Yes, but only for addressing non pod/no-plane subject matter. Just to clarify, if you debunk more plausible theories in a no-plane/pod thread, you get paid. However, arguing with the pod people in another type of thread is unpaid.

But if the thread winds up in the hoax bin during the pay period in which the comment is written,, You get paid half, because only the most gullible will read these threads once the Hoax label is slapped on them. So don't report hoaxes until the thread is dead, please.

Because of the Hoax-Bin half pay thing, it's hardly worth responding inside a no-planer/pod thread, even if good points can be made on another topic. Things have been real slow lately, so I feel like I have no choice. F'in Bentley is in the shop, you know?

I'm starting to thing that payroll has started to troll ats by posting lots of noplaner/pod/tvfakery crap lately, in a bid to lower our wages... What do you think?

PS. always star any thread you comment in as it raises your rate slightly as the thread gets more comments.

see you @ the picnic in june. I was hoping we'd all get together in Shanksville for beer and lawn bowling, but It looks like it's going to be ground zero follies AGAIN. Hate that NY traffic.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Ok now this is a pretty good point. How could the plane take off with a cylinder in front of where the wheels are.... Would that be impossible to move the wheels on the plane... Probably... But I still can't chalk it up as bad lighting... dont u think its "solid" and large for it to not actually be there on the plane?
reply to post by Mianeye

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
And no I really posted thus bc I see a cylinder under this plane and want to.know why it is there... Period... I don't know anyone at atsreply to post by DrEugeneFixer

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tonycodes

All I can say is make up your own mind. Try this on for size. Please do take the time to watch it all if you can as it does pertain to your OP question. And again, make up your own mind because there are no experts on these threads, despite all the copy and paste. Good luck, peace, over and out.

edit on 3/4/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Clarification

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Ok so we can all agree that this isnt a cylinder and its just a reflection of an open part of the plane... Parts of thebplane open while in flight?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by tonycodes

edit on 4-4-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

Now that should just about do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join