It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My son Zagari is battling a disease

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Best wishes to you and your family and I wish your son a full recovery in quick time. Thanks for keeping us informed.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Sorry to hear this. My only suggestion is below.

FYI .. I'm not so sure, at least from what you've described, that I'd count on mainstream medicine for a cure.

I believe most illnesses (not all, but most) are connected to a 'tooth meridian'.

So, if you can get him to a dentist, specifically a 'Biological Dentist' (NOT mainstream dentistry) so they can perform a 'cavitat test/analysis' (it's non-invasive, quick and easy) and see if what he has corresponds with a 'tooth meridian', and if so, it can easily be traced back to a specific tooth and the bone surrounding the tooth.

The Bio Dentist will treat the bone near the tooth and remove the bacteria causing the symptoms. Most symptoms do not present near the tooth. They show up in other areas of the body or the face. Ozone Therapy, which is a simple shot or two of ozone injected directly into the area of the gum-line that corresponds with the bodily pain or illness, (ozone treatment it feels like a needle pinch, but not painful) only takes a few seconds.

Unfortunately, some insurance plans won't cover this ozone therapy gum treatment.

Anyway, I recommend seeking out a 'Biological Dentist'. They are the only ones who do this. You may have to to travel a few hours to get to one or you may be lucky and find one locally.

Google 'Biological Dentists' for your area and when you find a few, if you can't get a reference, just do a quick google search on the dentist and see if you can find some 'patient reviews'.

Also, google 'Cavitations' (not to be confused with cavity/cavities) so you can do some quick research and see if this makes sense for your situation.

If so, I'd get myself there asap. Once the bacteria in the bone (that has no symptoms) is removed you feel immediate relief in the part of the body that corresponds with the (meridian) tooth. Most people aren't aware of this treatment for strange illnesses that are hard to diagnose, so I thought I 'd put it out there -- it's sure worth a try.

Also, eliminate: sugar, alcohol, gluten, white-flour and all canned, processed and GMO foods from the diet.

Hope this helps. JANA

BTW, Don't bother asking you regular mainstream dentist or doctor about it -- they will not know and may discourage this simple, effective treatment.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Jana12 because: typo

edit on 2-4-2012 by Jana12 because: typo

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I wish you Happiness!! Think Positive!! I hope you will get better soon!!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Zagari fell ill this night and is now in critical conditions and requiring recovery.
Thank you all for the support...
My God, what a nightmarish experience we are all having...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
If he is a member of ATS, he is family to me.
So sorry about this recent turn of events. Tell him to be strong, in his mind and body.'
I am thinking about him right now, even though I don't know him.
Send him my strength.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Sending lots of love & healing thoughts your way Zagari.
Hope your problems are quickly diagnosed ,& easily fixed.
Stay positive friend, We're all rooting for you

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Keep an open mind when I suggest this. Watch Rick Simpson's video "Run From the Cure". There is so much factual evidence that this is a miracle remedy that can and WILL cure so many health issues. But because it can't be patented "big pharma" has lobbied to keep it illegal. REMEMBER, ingest it in it's natural raw form or in a tincture. Don't smoke it!! Ingest it!! It HAS worked for me and is still working for me.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Good Lord, there is absolutely no proof whatsoever that this is "Zagari's father", that "Zagari" is sick or, FTM, that "Zagari" isn't a bunch of loons pulling a lot of highly gullible people's chains.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

It sounds like he got poisoned, either food or chemical poisoning. Plenty of distilled water to neutralize the poisons and if he's been "sensitive" his whole life chances are there's some parasites involved and his liver needs some work. Only 22? Too young to go down.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

Good Lord, there is absolutely no proof whatsoever that this is "Zagari's father", that "Zagari" is sick or, FTM, that "Zagari" isn't a bunch of loons pulling a lot of highly gullible people's chains.

True, but hardly seems like something one would joke about. Besides, the poster has been pretty decent about answering questions, responding, etc. Going to have to go on my gut and assume it's the real deal here....
Lets also say, that the behind the curtain details support the claim.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

True, but hardly seems like something one would joke about.

You have greater faith than I do.

Originally posted by Gazrok
Besides, the poster has been pretty decent about answering questions, responding, etc. Going to have to go on my gut and assume it's the real deal here....
Lets also say, that the behind the curtain details support the claim.

Such as matching IP addresses or cookies? Means nothing. Emails? Means nothing. MOF there is nothing that can verify that "Zagari" - whoever that is - has a father much less that ATS is being enlightened by one.

It's your gut, use it as you like.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I hope your son recovers soon.

Please tell him that he's too close now to let this beat him, but that he needs to stop worrying. In the end everything will turn out ok

He will know what I mean.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Not long ago, he said how he got an job unexpectedly and was over the moon about it.

He's a lovely guy. I will certainly push out a great deal of prayer for his recovery. I really like him a lot. I have a lot of time for him.

Keep us informed about his condition.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I am still praying for Zagaris recovery. Keep us posted HUGS!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
No word and it's been days. I truly hope he'll come back to us. He's such a sweet guy.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I just read this thread and I hope your son gets better soon. Your son and your family will be in my thoughts today.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The diagnosis was acute food poisoning and an allergy reaction ( this was a new thing because he wasn't allergic to anything we knew about ). The day before all the problems started, he went to visit a group of friends in a nearby city and they all ate in a exotic restaurant, and we found out all 4 guys came out with food poisoning ( mild to acute ) . My son wasn't aware he was allergic to what he was eating, and above all of this, the food wasn't of the best quality. We are investigating the restaurant for this.

My son is taking medicines and is fully recovering. He had high fever on April 3 and was taken to hospital, and by April 7 evening he stays at home, he can only be in the bed for now, but we know he is recovering because yesterday and today he spent all ( and I mean the entire day ) the day writing on a note-book in his bed.
He literally wrote 2 days from morning to evening ( now is night here ) and he said that he will return soon on ATS and is preparing data for a " massive topic that will explain 21st Century using astrology ". He says if all goes right, it will be his best topic yet.
We know him very well in the family, and this " crazy writing period " is not new to him. He often does this, I still remember summer of 2007, when he invented 70 bios of characters for a videogame forum in a month.
He always shares with us everything he writes.
He says that keeping the mind active is what is healing him from all these issues.

Thank you so much all of you for the support and caring, he imagined some of you would be fine that they got rid of him, but instead the opposite happened.

edit on 9-4-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Well, awesome to hear the good news, that he is on the mend. We will look forward to reading his new post.
Thanking God for answered prayers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join