It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The origin and relations of Freemasons, Knights Templar, and Illuminati--the facts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
These videos explain when the organisations were founded, how, why, and when, how and why they fused together with one another, and their global agenda for the new world order. If you have questions about the three organisations, these videos are very factual, and probrably have the answer, and will help you put the facts of the conspiracy in perspective. Good luck, everyone should watch!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

jebus, ATS needs to change their yt-linking, it seems like 80% of the ATS users dont get it...
edit on 1-4-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Omg O_O Thanks for the double post, aghhh... Most people who post vids anymore don't actually get them posted. I'll post the links too.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Is it possible to prove that the Order of the Free and Accepted Masons is and organization of domination and corruption and control of the masses???
If not, why bother to post?!?

I prefer that these posts about them be of the mysteries (WHICH ARE NOT SECRETS) of their degrees...

I've spent years learning that their degrees are of grand importance and great significance...
Example: 4th Degree- Secret Master! (A.A.S.R.)
What:
Who:
Where:
When:
Why:
How:

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'll take a look at those videos later. It'll be curious to see if they bring in the various manuscripts that speak of the origins of Freemasonry (some of which date the Freemasons older than the Templars).

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Is there any concrete evidence that modern Freemasonry has any connection to the Templars? From the books I've read there seems to be a lot of allegations with no real evidence that the two were ever interrelated. Born in Blood gets pretty close , IMO. But Robinsons final standing conclusion in the Templar portion of the book is a question about King Solomon's Temple. Is it a mere coincidence that the two organizations are the only in history to allude to a fraternal lineage stemming from that very temple?

Many times in the last 270 years or so there has been the claims of connections between Freemasonry and the Templars. All have been dismissed because of the lack of any actual facts, but legends are more fun in my opinion any way.

Ref. Born in blood pg 170
edit on 1-4-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Txt

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Does it go back to Soloman - Ancient Egypt and before -
I always thought that knowledge was passed down through the ages as a source of enlightenment.
Players change - time rolls on - locations change - A rose by any other name and the same knowledge is still alive
and is obtainable by all who seek it in earnest and with a good heart.
There is more to a Human being that meets the eye - the potential of a soul.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Ritual masonry teaches that the Greeks were entrusted with the secrets of building and the knowledge of certain mystery schools. They learned from the Egyptians, but ultimately it was the Greeks that were the holders of knowledge.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Is there any concrete evidence that modern Freemasonry has any connection to the Templars?

I have also read much on this question. From what I can tell, there is no way we can at this point. Stephen Dafoe authored a great book that covers many of the Templar perpetuation myths and legends.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by artistpoet

Ritual masonry teaches that the Greeks were entrusted with the secrets of building and the knowledge of certain mystery schools. They learned from the Egyptians, but ultimately it was the Greeks that were the holders of knowledge.

When you look into the true philosophy that the scribe Thoth speaks of - It was inherited from a previous time and civilization.
It is difficult to see the wood for the trees often as religious practice took logos as literal.
We see the Greek Hermes - the ongoing version of Thoth and also different gods and goddesses - who were not in fact gods as the western world thinks of god to be - They represent natural laws - Yet these laws could be seen embodied in living people.
Then we have the Roman gods and goddesses.
Then afterwards the Christian God who is as the one creator in Thoth's writings.
So then original Templar,s
So then Masonic knowledge and their Great Architect of the Universe.
The waters are certainly muddied but Truth is as Truth has always been -
Sciences serve to present more detail.
Yet science is only knowledge and not Wisdom as in the wisdom of Salomon or Jesus or any other enlightened being.
Masonry as far as I can gather.keeps knowledge in ritual form - yet it is by one's own endevour, study or intention that the "Penny will drop" or as John the Divine is said to have "Got it"
So knowledge is not an end in itself for there is no end to knowledge.
It is a bit like the story of one of the knights in search of the Holy Grail - He leaves his elderly Mother and spends years searching high and low in his quest - Only to return home and realize all the time he should have
been caring for his Mother.
edit on 2-4-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Great post, and very informative. Keep up the great work, OP!

new topics

top topics

join