It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small World Theory

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
What if we dont live in a "Small World after all" like the song says?

Imagine a map of Earth.

What if all 7 continents, only take up the size of Australia. And we are surrounded by MUCH more land/people than we think. How would we know? All airplanes are on a flight path, and the Navy would stop any wandering boat.

Movies like "The Truman Show" and "The Village" are loosely based on this idea. Life outside the small world you thought you lived in.

This would explain why Disney dished out all this "Small World" la la la stuff onto young minds.

It would also explain where 95% of dead musicians/actors currently are & TPTB

Of course this would mean "Space" is a conspiracy, along with everything NASA says. The whole blue image of our planet could be false.

Why do Moon Landing conspiracy theories exist? Why the doubt?

Human's are smart, but the Majority is still falling for the next best hoax. Dont be afraid to express what doesn't feel right.

After all....this may not be a small world.

Listen to the lyrics

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

im sorry but if the only real evidence to this theory are song lyrics then this interesting theory is gonna fall apart prettyfast...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
About the movie, The Village:

From this apparently grew "the village", a secluded town in the middle of a wildlife preserve purchased with Edward's family fortune; a place where they would be protected from any aspect of the outside world. The head ranger named "Jay" (M. Night Shyamalan) explains to the park ranger that the Walker estate pays to maintain the ranger corps, the rangers make sure no one goes into the wildlife preserve to "disturb the animal(s)", the Walker estate "paid off" the government to keep the entire wildlife preserve a "no-fly zone".

The Village = our Earth

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Then I suppose all cruise ships and airline pilots are in on this conspiracy as well... Not to mention anyone who takes a road trip.... Sorry, no.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

A star for your thinking way outside the box and a flag for not being afraid to say it...

This thread of yours is taking the hollow earth theory and standing it on its head...

I never thought of our earth maybe being much larger than we are led to believe it is...

Which would mean that all the photos and films of earth that we are spoon fed,the ones that show earth from a distance,are all lies,doctored images,green screen movies and psych-ops from tptb...

Outer space is actually an intentionally projected,three dimenensional,holographic illusion thats been wrapped around our world and around our minds...

The entire earth itself and everything and everyone on it,might actually be floating and slowly spinning within the laboratory of a class-3 alien civilization and they may be malevolent.The earth is hoovering,suspended in their reality,their science experiment,created within another dimension...

edit on 31-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Does circumnavigation mean anything to you, sir? Because we have done it, and we've also visited both the poles. We've seen what this world has to offer in the way of dry land

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

A road trip is only as far as your road. Once you hit water, your road trip is over. Air Force pilots have admitted there are MANY places they are NOT allowed to fly. Every plane and boat is on radar somewhere. Try to push the limits, and you will be stopped.

How can you disprove my theory? All pilots are on a flight path & time schedule. You cant swerve off course curiously and not expect fighter jets ready to blow you up within minutes.

edit on 31-3-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
You must be hitting the bottle... Nice conversation, but it should only be a momentary thought.
Columbus proved this wrong, oh I am sorry the Egyptians.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Theres also the distinct possibility that we are living inside the earth right now,against and upon the inner shell and the interior sun is only a few thousand miles away from us and the stars are an optical illusion.Can anyone right now prove,beyond all doubt,that the sun is actually 93 million miles away? I doubt it,very much, because all we really know about up there,is what they show us,what they tell us,what they want us to know and what they want us to think and they lie to us all the time,dont they?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Which would mean that all the photos and films of earth that we are spoon fed,the ones that show earth from a distance,are all lies,doctored images,green screen movies and psych-ops from tptb...

Yes! Even down to the shooting stars. UFO's only help boost the theory and add fear. Its all green screen. Hollywood is using 1% of this technology to make films & for years millions of people have been paying to watch them. NASA is doing the same with their "missions". Never ending updated versions of iPods and cell phones only trick humans into thinking were "evolving" per say.
Maybe the technology already exists and has existed for a LONG time.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

Yes! Even down to the shooting stars. UFO's only help boost the theory and add fear. Its all green screen. Hollywood is using 1% of this technology to make films & for years millions of people have been paying to watch them. NASA is doing the same with their "missions". Never ending updated versions of iPods and cell phones only trick humans into thinking were "evolving" per say.

Cell phones,flat screen tv's,fibre optics,ect,ect are just the old and worn out technology that tptb dont need anymore...

When they reverse engineer some more crashed saucers and the alien high tech thats within them,they take the old technology and turn it into money making schemes to get themselves ever more wealthy...

And so the sheeple scratch and claw themselves further down deeper into debt,trying to obtain the latest toy,the newest and shiniest materialistic illusion...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
it is an interesting theory, and I'm sure that there IS undiscovered territory in the world, but I don't think that we all live somewhere the size of Australia.
The Disney song though, I think was just meant to make us all feel more "warm and fuzzy and connected with each other"

but it would be interesting if it took on that literal meaning that you are suggesting!

kudos for the theory my friend.
edit on 31-3-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by novemberecho
The Disney song though, I think was just meant to make us all feel more "warm and fuzzy and connected with each other"

"Its a world of laughter a world of tears/ Its a world of hopes and a world of fears"

I feel very warm and fuzzy now....

It is argued that this song is the single most performed and most translated piece of music on Earth. The song can be heard worldwide on musical devices ranging from keyboard demos to ice cream trucks

Wiki

Music is a great way to express a message. In this case, it might be a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Would you please elaborate on what you mean by "where 95% of dead musicians/actors currently are & TPTB" do you mean that they sold their souls and are now "out there" in hell? or are they in the real world beyond this illusional trap? and what about the other 5%? are they the legitimate musicians and artists who did'nt sell their souls?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Cell phones,flat screen tv's,fibre optics,ect,ect are just the old and worn out technology that tptb dont need anymore...

When they reverse engineer some more crashed saucers and the alien high tech thats within them,they take the old technology and turn it into money making schemes to get themselves ever more wealthy...

And so the sheeple scratch and claw themselves further down deeper into debt,trying to obtain the latest toy,the newest and shiniest materialistic illusion...

if space is a holographic illusion or we are within the labratory of a class 3 civilization as you stated then how would aliens crash land here if we are simply some kind of program?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

A simple road trip form alaska to chile would be all wed need to prove it is bigger than Australia.. sorry, again, no
edit on 31-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

The super advanced aliens seem to enjoy adding different elements and various levels of experience into their creation,into our matrix,the earth...

And from the aliens perspectives,the earth may be only 100ft across,suspended,hoovering while slowly spinning around and around in front of and a little above them < think about that!

But from our perspectives,if the aliens ever decided to suddenly remove their three dimensional holographic "curtan" their "shroud" of holographic stars that we see and think of as outer space,that they have wrapped around our planet and around our minds,we would see them for how they really are,many thousands of miles tall,standing there in their laboratory,looking at us from another dimension,their reality,the real world that exists beyond this illusion...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

A simple road trip form alaska to chile would be all wed need to prove it is bigger than Australia.. sorry, again, no

Your missing my point. I'm not saying Earth is physically the size of Australia.

My theory is that " compared to the outside world " we would be the size of Australia.

Meaning its not a small world after all, in fact....we are actually part of a much BIGGER world

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

So in other words what your saying is that the earth might be a lot bigger than we are led to believe it is, is that correct? and that would also mean that the oceans are actually much more vast then we are told they are?

The vast majority of us never see the entire earth at the same time and actually no one does and so who would,who could,ever really know how big it actually might be?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Your missing my point. I'm not saying Earth is physically the size of Australia.

My theory is that " compared to the outside world " we would be the size of Australia.

Meaning its not a small world after all, in fact....we are actually part of a much BIGGER world

so how do you explain circumnavigation

top topics

<<   2 >>

join