It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White guy wanders into the ghetto. Stripped, robbed, and beaten..No media coverage.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
what do you care?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I went for a walk today and passed a few paisley-skinned guys sitting on a bench. They were staring at me as I approached. I looked at them and said "Hi". They said "Hi" back. I said "Have a good day" and they said "You, too."
Paisley-skinned fellows aren't nearly as mean as people say they are.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Blaming the victim mentality. Bring a weapon to the ghetto you say right? I will bring an apache helicopter and mow these animals down before I go through the ghetto. You happy now?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by JayFlores

have you figured out that in all actual fact that ultimately there is NO SUCH THING AS A BLACK WOMAN?

all women, no matter where they are from, once upon a time had extremely FAIR, white, skin.

through intercourse and our offspring they created darker and darker offspring. at present many call them 'Black People'.

the Male of the human species is the dark skinned...

Source please. Otherwise, you sound, and come across, extremely racist.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Paisley?

The man in this photo is wearing Paisley and he was one of the meanest men to ever walk the Earth.

orexca.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26
I also just wanted to say, here in Australia we never used to hear of violent bashings of 5+ thugs on one guy. That was until the Maori and Africans began immigrating here having 6+ children, where its too dangerous to walk down "their" neighbourhoods without getting stabbed.
Its in my belief that violence is instilled into some races more so than others.

Apparently the last 200 years of world history weren't taken into consideration when you made your post.
edit on 30-3-2012 by Chai_An because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
People should know better to go into a bad area if they cant fight and dont have a weapon..

I gotta agree. There are places that are trouble and if you are not trouble don't go there. It doesn't matter what amount of pigment you have in your skin.

Oh and to quote a movie for laughs "It ain't white boy day"

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

I didn't hear of it either. Of course I don't watch the news anymore, and any news I get is through my phone through a daily briefing app that only displays select stories from the AP.

I'm not surprised, though. Not to make light of the situation, but since the girl wasn't blonde and blue-eyed then that's the reason. This country is very select in what it chooses to show on the news.

This whole Martin/Zimmerman debacle is a classic example of a situation getting blown out of proportion, and proves that once there is already a main story being highlighted the MSM will ride that train oblivious to everything else going on.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Man you racist yo? That white man was asking for it B.

No in all reality you are completely right. But you know what the beauty is? You don't give a crap. You feel sorry for the man, and that is all. You wish it didn't happen but it did.

If this would've happened to a black man in a white neighborhood it would be a hate crime just like Trayvon.

This is too ironic for the times. Should white man get together and start demolishing and stealing because of this? No. Should you riot? No.

The only reason people riot is to steal things. I bet (guarantee people will start rioting over Trayvon any day now).

S&F for you not being racist and just being a civil human being!

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

Forget it.
It's over your head.

Just go ahead and believe what everyone's telling you about everything. I guess misconceptions are the "in" thing and we are not becoming more enlightened.

Good and Evil come in all colors, shapes, and sizes.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

that's fine. i just felt playing tonight.

i'll just settle with my popular beliefs that everyone believes in.

link   

reply to post by lacrimosa

it may sound mean...but Men of Earth will have a sex contest.

Men with my complexion will win it.

and Women will applaud.

Men of your ilk are not men, but misogynistic thugs, I suppose the rape stats (3700:1) is what you are awarded your 'applause' for. Your attitude reveals a wide spread attitude among black men, I reserve the right to take head of statistics and view it as a clear and present danger worthy of action.

link   
reply to post by Chalupas

Cosigning you. I walked the halls of old cabrini green in the old days being a white man. I was fine WHY? If you show fear and show body language showing that you are in fear the lions would snatch you up. You had to be familiar with crews sets and colors. You certainly would get a pumpkin head if you showed weakness. Of course whites could visit the projects but certain kinds of whites. All on how you dress and eye contact was key. Basically if you was cool you got a pass. This guy probably violated . His demeanor and Appearance.messed up but it has always been this way.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

reply to post by JayFlores

have you figured out that in all actual fact that ultimately there is NO SUCH THING AS A BLACK WOMAN?

all women, no matter where they are from, once upon a time had extremely FAIR, white, skin.

through intercourse and our offspring they created darker and darker offspring. at present many call them 'Black People'.

the Male of the human species is the dark skinned...

Source please. Otherwise, you sound, and come across, extremely racist.

From his postings in about all forums id say he is more inclined to side with the African american side of things which makes me kind of not want to even post anything toward him anymore for his racist tinged remarks. IS there a ignore post button anywhere around here?
Its ok to be proud of your peoples heritage but you should have to stand to the same standard of respect you would have for your own. Everyone deserves equal respect until they disrespect another persons rights. When you do that you are forfeit of your rights.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Awww. Tear.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

It is true though. Most normal people feel bad when any person gets hurt. It takes a special person to not care based on another persons race. See above.

I like how minorities are the first to use the race card, but, when they are accused of racism, they deny it, because, how can a minority be racist?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

Originally posted by Chalupas Why do you think this gets no coverage?

#1. He was not killed
#2. None of the people were arrested and let go
#3. We know the whole story from the video, so.. nothing left to imagination.

You dont know the whole story from the video....
Something happened before the video.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rom12345

reply to post by lacrimosa

it may sound mean...but Men of Earth will have a sex contest.

Men with my complexion will win it.

and Women will applaud.

Men of your ilk are not men, but misogynistic thugs, I suppose the rape stats (3700:1) is what you are awarded your 'applause' for. Your attitude reveals a wide spread attitude among black men, I reserve the right to take head of statistics and view it as a clear and present danger worthy of action.

i remember the first time i learned the word misogyny. i was like, "they got a word for that?"

seriously...take a good look at my avatar...it's me in fact after a whole morning of drinking...do you really think i have to rape a woman?

I know you'll say yes...so that you can indulge in your delusion, but no, I don't have to use force for sex...i can get it from any woman. i've turned down more advances than i've made. upset?

but, i suppose you'll have to have a contest first to understand...who can WOO more women their point of view in a fixed amount of time seems like the standard rules...

Game?

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Sounds like you want to show me your dick.
You should see someone about this.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rom12345

Sounds like you want to show me your dick.
You should see someone about this.

i'm not trying to convert you to my religion...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join