It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts from my couch.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
***WARNING*** this is a random thought piece that someone might find a complee waste of time. Don't say you have not been warned.

Treyvon, man the boards are back and forth. Hang Zimerman some cry while others claim that the ever present powers that be are moving pawns to ignite a race war. Regardless of how this ends up it will be proven to set back whatever small strides we have made to soildify ourselves as a country that has a voice. Cuz who knows better other then the White House of how distuctive bickering sides are. It just aches to be asked ,seeeing all the Occupiers of all race, huddled, yelling the same thing together. Is this just a move planned out to disrupt us this coming spring. We will see. Ill tell ya tho seein good ol george being splattered all over in that prison jumper orange polo isn't good for the George buisness.

So I quit my job. Yeah I know horrible job market blah blah blah. I can be rich makin 45gs a year. In my field that is easy to attain and quite the standard for someone like me. I have friends, however, that insist I am eff'd No worries friends, please. Worry about your own non emplyed selves. While I am at it... the ones that I see suffering the most are the ones with an upside down mortgage but still are doing there best to rock the Beemer. Granted they park their car at a different location every night. How about you stop trying to support that 200k a year lifestyle and read a little book called Reality. Just because there are no jobs paying 200k a year does not mean there are no jobs.

2012. Dum Dum Dum... Will we see another election? Theres a plenty of jokes to be made on that last question. With Booms and quakes abound and all sorts of other crazy quazi biblical things goin down maybe somebody new a litle somthin and decided to take note. The most interesting thing that has been getting chucked around (imo) is the whole govt denying aliens but gently tip toeing around interdementional beings. Maybe they havent been lying just kinda snickering. Heh there are no "aliens"
Anything is possible in a world of unknowns.

Nibiru. Whatever.

This coming spring will wee see young and old black and white gathering in unity to try to rain hell down on tptb. Will we the people get our mesage across. Will there even be a message to convey. Last year was marred with the MsM bleetin about that there is no message there is no mission. Well they def helped muddle it up a bit. Thats what they ae there for. But then again If you get cans of tear gas of the dome then thrown face first into Volvos your iterpertation of the message might get muddled too. I do hope there are massive peaceful demonstrations. I fear another summer of abuse from the police will go differently. You might not remeber getting told no but you def remeber getting hit off the head by a baton. So be it. It is well past the pint of reason with some of the 1% Lets just hope all is not lost.

Peyton Manning. WTF? was it really that hard of a decision.

Tim Tebow, the praying/knelling jock from Mile High. Got sent packing. Wonder if there is a conspiracy to be had if Tebow never starts another game Wonder if God would even alow that? Well the only advice I have for ya Tim is keep them shoes tied tight.

Yes this was a random thoughts peice as described in the warning above

That's all I got...I'm back to this lucious bowl packed with fresh sliced tomatos.

Oh and one final thing... For you that suffer from gout. Drink a snifter of Frangellico every night befeore bed. No more gout.
That las t comment has not been tested or proven by the FDA. Take at your own risk.

Thanks for reading
-BC-

edit on 29-3-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: (Enter got a lil bit crazy down here on the KB)
edit on 29-3-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

Te
edit on 29-3-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: MMMM, Tomatos
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy

I see. Not much on your mind then.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I have been having these same thoughts.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy

edit on 29-3-2012 by BlastedCaddy because: (Enter got a lil bit crazy down here on the KB)

GET OFF THE COUCH!
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
wow ... thats deep man ...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is what you think about on the couch?

My couch thoughts are something like this:

Damn, the remote is over there. I wonder if I can grab it with my feet.
I probably should have bought more beer.
Cool... I found a Cheeto *munch*

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by N3k9Ni
This is what you think about on the couch?

My couch thoughts are something like this:

Damn, the remote is over there. I wonder if I can grab it with my feet.
I probably should have bought more beer.
Cool... I found a Cheeto *munch*

These thoughts are definitely "couch appropriate".

new topics

top topics

active topics

join