It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why there's good reason to believe the "Abomination that Causes Desolations" will happen this spr

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The precursor to this event is the March 30th "March to Jerusalem". This event occurs tomorrow and has the makings to become a terribly violent protest that will enrage the Arab world and put Israel on the defensive.

Read Luke 21, Matthew 24, Daniel 8 and Daniel 11. These verses all give details of what's about to occur.

Another aspect to look at is the Jubilee calender. There is reason to believe that September 2015 lines up with the great Jubilee that invites Christ, the Prince of Peace, to regain ownership of planet Earth from the evil warlord, Satan.

But 42 months of Great Tribulation must occur first. Scale back 42 months from September 2015 and you arrive at Passover 2012, less than two weeks away. This is one reason why I believe the March 30th March on Jerusalem will preempt a war engulfing many nations, a war that makes WWII look like a skirmish.

There is much to explain concerning this "theory". Throw out your best questions and insults. I will try to answer them all.

HAB22

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS introduction forum. Why not start a thread in a better forum? It would be interesting.
Des
edit on 29-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This topic launches in 20 seconds

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hey, why do you scale back from september 2015, I mean how did you pick that date so it coincides with now?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I must disagree with you. The temple hasn't even been built yet. We cannot have the Abomination without a temple in which it can take place. I do agree with the war starting soon though. It seems as though the Gog-Magog way of Ezekiel 38 could start any day.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Most scholars of dispensational eschotolgy teach that the abomination of desolation occurs when the anti-christ (likely the leader of a world or EU type government) enters the temple and declares himself God, in the MIDDLE of the 7 year tribulation. The Tribulation starts around the time of a 7 year treaty between the AntiChrist and his government and Isreal.

I suppose if said war starts this week, then you could see a leader arise and a treaty shortly after. BUT based on premillenial dispensationalism, under your theory, Christ would not return until 7 years after this weekend (give or take, I don't like date setting HIS return). Which puts us at sometime in 2020 or so.

Just my thoughts. Dispensationalism could also be wrong, although I personally subscribe to it, for the most part.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Many reasons to consider Sept 2015 as the year of Jubilee.

1) it is 49 years after the 1966 war that gave the Jews control over Jerusalem
2) which is another 49 years after when the Brits chased the Turks out of Jerusalem in 1917.

These two events, 49 years, apart, set a pattern of liberation, that takes us 49 years past 1966 to 2015.

Consider also the cosmic signs in which a total solar eclipse happens over Jerusalem on Nisan 1 of 2015, coinciding with the first trumpet blast. There are also four blood moons (total lunar eclipses) happening on the first day of Passover and the Feast of Trumpets in 2014 and 2015. These are significant signs.

There are additional reasons, such as the prophecy by Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel in 1217 that depicted the last Jubilees before the coming of the Messiah. His prophecy has rung true and matches the pattern of 1917, 1966 and 2015.

So roll back 42 months, or 1290 days, and it brings us right to the current time. Now is the time of the "abomination that causes desolations."

There is so much more that I can tell you. One step at a time.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hab22

You still ignore the fact that the temple has yet to be rebuilt.

ETA: This is the wrong forum. Why post it here?

edit on 29-3-2012 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
reply to post by hab22

You still ignore the fact that the temple has yet to be rebuilt.

ETA: This is the wrong forum. Why post it here?

edit on 29-3-2012 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

I said the same thing....wrong forum. The OP should copy what he's posted before this thread gets 404d.

Or, ask a MOD to move it to the appropriate forum. It won't last here....
edit on 29-3-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I must disagree with you. The temple hasn't even been built yet. We cannot have the Abomination without a temple in which it can take place. I do agree with the war starting soon though. It seems as though the Gog-Magog way of Ezekiel 38 could start any day.

Ahah, you are of the majority opinion, as promalgated by Hagee, Lindsey, Rosenberg, Van Impe and others. I can take your argument apart one piece at a time.

No temple will be rebuilt. First of all, the Arabs will not allow it. Secondly, Jesus fulfilled the first 3 1/2 years of Daniel's 70th week.

As for the Ezekiel 38 Gog and Magog invasion....that doesn't happen till after the 1000 year millennium. Read Revelation 20. When Satan is loosed after being bound for 1000 years, then will happen Ezek. 38. Not now. Read Ezek 38 carefully. It speaks of Israel being at peace will all her neighbors and having no walls or borders. Certainly not the case now.

We are on the verge of the abomination as described by Jesus in Luke 21. Armies of mobs surrounding Jersusalem leading to the city being downtrodden as also described in Daniel 8

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
A mod really needs to move this.

11 And from the time [that] the daily [sacrifice] shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, [there shall be] a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

How can the sacrifices be taken away when they are not even being made now? They cannot be made without a temple.

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation (spoken of by Daniel the prophet,) stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand
How can the abomination be in a holy place that is already torn down? It must be rebuilt first.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
In Matthew 24 and Luke 21, Jesus talked of earthquakes, wars and tumults and then the abomination. He didn't talk about the temple being rebuilt.

The misnomer to all this is a poor translation of Daniel 9:27 in many translations. Read the NASB verse to get a correct understanding of this important verse. The one who puts an end to "sacrifices and offerings" is not the antichrist, but rather the Messiah. He put an end to the need for daily sacrifices and offerings with his once-and-for-all sacrifice on the cross.

No need for sacrifices and offerings to be reestablished during the Great Tribulation. And no need for a new temple. The abomination will be set up on a "wing of the temple" according to Daniel 9:27 (NIV) and will be located in the court of the Gentiles according to the book of Revelations, which is where the Dome of the Rock is located. The abomination will be set up in the Dome of the Rock, as a tribute to the fact the Arabs have overtaken Jerusalem. Which is what happens at the time of the abomination. This is why Jesus tells those in Judea to escape.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
How can I move this to another forum? I am new to posting topics. But considering the events happening tomorrow on "March to Jerusalem" I considered it important to start this thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by hab22

Ahah, you are of the majority opinion, as promalgated by Hagee, Lindsey, Rosenberg, Van Impe and others. I can take your argument apart one piece at a time.

No temple will be rebuilt. First of all, the Arabs will not allow it. Secondly, Jesus fulfilled the first 3 1/2 years of Daniel's 70th week.

As for the Ezekiel 38 Gog and Magog invasion....that doesn't happen till after the 1000 year millennium. Read Revelation 20. When Satan is loosed after being bound for 1000 years, then will happen Ezek. 38. Not now. Read Ezek 38 carefully. It speaks of Israel being at peace will all her neighbors and having no walls or borders. Certainly not the case now.

We are on the verge of the abomination as described by Jesus in Luke 21. Armies of mobs surrounding Jersusalem leading to the city being downtrodden as also described in Daniel 8

That makes no sense. Consider the very last verse of Ezekiel 38

Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I [am] the LORD.

With your scenario, we just spent 1000 years under the direct rule of the Lord. Everyone would already KNOW that he is Lord, why would he need to prove it? Gog is not Satan. The war you refer to is after Satan is released from the pit after 1,000 years in captivity there.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
Most scholars of dispensational eschotolgy teach that the abomination of desolation occurs when the anti-christ (likely the leader of a world or EU type government) enters the temple and declares himself God, in the MIDDLE of the 7 year tribulation. The Tribulation starts around the time of a 7 year treaty between the AntiChrist and his government and Isreal.

I suppose if said war starts this week, then you could see a leader arise and a treaty shortly after. BUT based on premillenial dispensationalism, under your theory, Christ would not return until 7 years after this weekend (give or take, I don't like date setting HIS return). Which puts us at sometime in 2020 or so.

Just my thoughts. Dispensationalism could also be wrong, although I personally subscribe to it, for the most part.

quite simply, begin to think of this: Jesus fulfilled the first 3 1/2 years of Daniel's 70th week. There is much more that I could add to this, but just think of that as a possibility.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

How can I move this to another forum? I am new to posting topics. But considering the events happening tomorrow on "March to Jerusalem" I considered it important to start this thread.
You have enough posts. Just restart this topic in the religious section. I will refrain from any further discussion here, since this will likely get 404'd soon.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

That makes no sense. Consider the very last verse of Ezekiel 38

Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I [am] the LORD.

With your scenario, we just spent 1000 years under the direct rule of the Lord. Everyone would already KNOW that he is Lord, why would he need to prove it? Gog is not Satan. The war you refer to is after Satan is released from the pit after 1,000 years in captivity there.

Darth,

There are ONLY two places where Gog and Magog are mentioned in the Bible. One in Ezekiel 38,39 and the other in Revelation 20. Connect the dots, dude. Give me a reason why they are not describing the same event. I gave you a good reason why they ARE describing the same event. In Ezek 38, Israel is at peace with all her neighbors. NOT THE CASE NOW, dude. So why should I believe the Gog and Magog invasion is imminent, as Rosenberg, Hagee and other continue to suggest?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I emailed a MOD, asking them to please help you move your thread to the proper forum, so you don't lose it.

Good Luck....

Des

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It looks like the job's done, and the thread is back on track.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
the abomination of desolation...the thing standing where it ought not be...occurred 10/16/2011.

the 153 days ended 10 days ago.

i don't know what to make of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join