It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Horn: The photographs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Horn, thank you for participating with us. Your effort to help us understand Mr. Meier is greatly appreciated.

I'm sure you've had your share of analysis of the photographs over the years. And I intend not to discuss the authenticity of the images themselves, but what the images contain, namely the vehicles themselves.

Are you open to this discussion?

Thanks.

dp

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If you could, please just indicate if you're willing, or not willing to discuss this.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Regarding discussing the vehicles, sure, though I don't know that I have that much to offer in that area. Let's move it to the current forum if you do have questions.

MH

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This is the questions forum... I believe any thread in this forum is open for the guest event.

Please have a look at these (I know you know these pictures well, I'm just refreshing the memory of any who might read this thread):

Could you please comment on why the objects in these images identified as extraterrestrial vehicles appear to have the typical art-deco visual design sensibility of the era in which the pictures were taken?

It is very clear, for anyone with an eye for design, that these objects appear to be obviously manufactured by someone who is visually influence by the dominant design style of their era.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Mr. Horn.

Just a brief response would be helpful: "Could you please comment on why the objects in these images identified as extraterrestrial vehicles appear to have the typical art-deco visual design sensibility of the era in which the pictures were taken?"

It would be nice to know if you're either unable to answer the question, or simply desire not to.

Thanks.

top topics

join