It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Powers That Be have been real all the time. Their names? "ALEC".

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The banks run the world. The fed is artificially propping us the US up by buying 63% of our debt. They are bringing germany down to the lowest common denominator. The banks are pushing for cashless society. That would be disastorous for small business and privacy. It would force many of us into a barter system. The banks prop up who they want and trash who they will. Most wars seem bank driven. I guess the real question isnt if the banks are in collusion clearly they work together to some extent. The real question is who rules the banks. Is there s consortium in charge of the banks or do the banks run the consortium. Or are they the same entity. We started losing our country 70 years ago and in the past few years the loss accelerated exponentially.

I am for open revolt now. Before its too late. If america is lost the rest of the world standd little chance. And if the tree of liberty isnt refreshed soon then resistance will be irrelevant. There sre no allies in any form of media nor in any political party. A second american revoloution is needed. And soon. Most of the country wont fight as they like living on the govts dime. Before their number increases something must be done. Ok. I guess ill wait for the helicopters to land on my farm now.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I forgot to post on the alec bills. Someone asked if they were good or bad. Do we really pass laws that are relevant anymore? No. Just eyeball ron pauls votes. If he votes against it then odds are its unconstitutional. Alec is essentially a lobby group. Since our reps are lazy they love prewritten bills especially when they get paid for sponsoring or voting for the bill. Alecs purpose by introducing the same bill in 50 states is to create continuity and decrease state rights and their ability to deviate from federal policy. The only way to get real political change would be a repeat of what brought on the civil war. States leaving the union. But powerful consortiums pay groups like alec to push their agenda. One of those consortiums is the federal govt. It started when the states illegally had their right to install their own senators. The states were supposed to elect senators to protect their rights and counter mob rule. The people elect representatives. Checks and balances.

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I didn't know they were called ALEC until recently,
but I've followed their crusade for quite a while.

Yes there are other PTB, but ALEC is the most
desperate and most likely to start some real trouble .

I have been worried for quite sometime that ALEC
will false flag the country. Maybe the president.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
So this ALEC entity can crank out endless bills, but just exactly what is the incentive for these to be passed, and why are we not holding congress & the senate accountable? Already I'm hearing that there's more than a little rethinking over the treasonous NDAA. Sounds to me like they don't even bother reading these, yet we elect these people!

Are our representatives, snowballed, threatened, bought-off, WHAT!?

Are these coming out of the Illuminati HQ in Alexandria? Are they delivered via courier?
Are these documents accepted without signatures? Can any of you get your hands on one?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl12

Originally posted by jimmyx
all of these threads about what the "TPTB" have done and are doing don't mean a damn thing. so, everybody has this info and what?......pause.....we all get P.O.'ed and nothing is done about it. george carlin said it well when in one of his last "comedy routines" he said "it's all bulls**t. drink the kool-aid, take your soma, because nobody is going to change it.

Jimmy your right, as much as I don't want to agree with you, the main problem is that there isn't enough people aware of this massive issue to make a difference. However there those who know and don't do anything basically mostly out of fear. Then there are those who know that this happening and are actually doing something yet those people are silenced in a varity of different ways. The problem is information is being controlled by THEM by various means and methods. The mean it through the MSM and there method is mass distraction on multiple levels. This is one of the reasons why people don't do anything add to the fact the lack of proper education and being brainwashed to obey and not question authority creates the recipe of mass control by the controllers.

It's more complex than what I just wrote and an absurd amount of levels in which they try to control. Yes we are all free to a degree but once you challenge the status quo, that's when the repercussions of the controllers are hard felt. In other words, you can talk all you want on ATS, about subjects true or not true but if the members of ATS all agreed to fight against the status quo thats when the repercussions happen and a lot of people fear repercussions .

Yes as someone who has challenged the status quo, I agree the Nazites completely destroy you and your life when you get in their way.

I have been on a gang stalking list 8 years now and my life is completely ruined. I didn't even realize that I was being gang stalked until 4 years later when my life was in tatters. Your average person could never even imagine that such a system exists hence the success of a practice such as gang stalking and invisible weapons.

As for those people who say that they wouldn't care if they were under surveillance if they had done nothing wrong and had nothing to hide, they are very very naive.

The only reason one ever gets put under surveillance is because they have been judged guilty/condemned already.

There in NO way you can win when you come up against TPTB. There just have too many resources, dirty workers, connections and invisible weapons at their disposal. They have the whole system bought and paid for.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Star128

I explained the incentive two posts up. They are in essence alobby group. Companies pay them to introduce legislation beneficial to the company footing the bill. For sponseship of bills they give percs and contributions and the reps that introduce it get a tight piece of legislation to submit as their own with no work.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I thought I had heard everything about TPTB, but it turns out that there is an area of research which remains woefully underexplored.

This article blows the lid about what is really going in the depths of Harvard University, Ben Bernanke's alma mater. What's going in Winthrop House makes Skull and Bones look like just another frat. Why do researchers always talk about Yale when the really dark stuff is happening at Harvard?

cannonfire.blogspot.co.uk...

You have to read it. New information, solid documentation. It IS a flawed piece of reporting, in some ways. My main problem with the article is that it doesn't go into the Obama/Harvard connection.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join