It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BODY SNATCHERS: The illegal organ harvest trade...Its BIGGER than you think.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
actually yall have no clue ....

this tread barely touches the top....

In fact I have a second suggestion

if you find a thread so important.. (note Ill probably have mods censoring me... good
...partially off topic)

Recommend the thread for ATS live...

you know that show on saturdays...

the one you should listen to.....

I think this thread deserves a nod to be on the show... I would love to hear the thread get some non-rushed time...

Also I want to hear what others who miss this thread have to say...

Because what was missed

the suspected use of sex slaves past being used as organ donors... just a rumor I heard

Along with the cartels paying the various border PD's cash to look the other way in both the sex part and the organ harvesting...

the worst one is that they are allowed to get pregnant and well.. I ll leave it here...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
A recent headline:

British schoolgirl 'murdered for her organs' in India, family claim

A British schoolgirl was murdered by health workers in India in a failed attempt to harvest her organs, her parents have claimed.

Gurkiren Kaur Loyal's family said she was being treated for a simple case of dehydration when staff at a clinic gave her a mystery injection which took her life.

There is reportedly a "lucrative underground market" for human organs in India.

In 2007, Ravindranath Seppan, of the Chennai Doctors' Association for Social Equality, admitted: "India's rich are turning to India's poor to live longer."

He said the commercial trade of human organs remained big business, despite having been banned in 1994.

Sad.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
loam, Very good post and one that needed to be brought to the fore! Illegal organ transplant scenarios are more prevalent than most people realize. Even legal harvesting is gruesome and ghoulish. Late term abortions have babies having their eyeballs/corneas removed and sometimes other body parts. As some have mentioned, it is best when the patient is still alive and/or on life support. How horrible.

I have always been against organ transplantation as there has always been too much room for abuse and it does occur! Some folks will argue, "Well, if it was your child or relative that needed one, you'd feel differently". No, I would not! We all have to die eventually. I would never want a relative to get a transplant if someone else had to be kidnapped and killed to get it. Even the so-called legal organ transplants...so ghoulish. Hubby has a fatal illness and is refusing transplant and chemo so I'm not just talking the talk.

Weird how so many people claim to be religious yet when it comes to facing their own demise, many will fight tooth and nail to avoid it at all costs. Suddenly, the old sayings, "It is Gods will" or "God works in mysterious ways" no longer applies. Went sorta off topic there but really, the body is a temple, so to speak. Transplants would not be needed as much if folks followed healthy diets, habits, hygiene and such. Disease does occur and we all have to die one way or another.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I just recently learned about organ trade due to situation of a coworker. The whole story is pretty sketchy so I have my doubts that is on the up and up. The man is from Pakistan 30 years old; the woman is a 63 year old American. About 8 years ago, they "met" online within months she offered marriage. She flew to Pakistan and they were married. She applied for him to come to the USA. Gifts and money are constantly being sent back to his family. Six months ago he received his citizenship, and now he has announced he is donating his kidney to her. I confronted him with what I thought, and he got very nervous and denied it. I called a couple agencies to ask questions about it, one never called me back and the other one said that if it was not being done against his will there was nothing they could do. I say she manipulated the system. The lengths that some people go to to obtain an organ for transplant sickens me, rich taking advantage of the poor in such a manner.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I am wondering, don't the recipients understand that it is very difficult to find a match for an organ? Although HLA typing is not very expensive, you still need skilled lab technicians and reagents. And if some of these organ recipients pay for and receive an organ, they would have to be put on anti-rejection drugs. Who is prescribing such drugs? It's not as simple as changing parts in a car.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

I thought the donor had to be alive as well, for a transplant to succeed.

Perhaps It is easier to extract macro-molecular chemicals from body parts than it is to manufacture them.

Also, if an off the books lab was working in human cloning or stem cell research, it would need off the books biological stocks.

Many biological procedures happen to be easy, once a process is discovered. The journalism about cloning mentioned that some animals can be cloned in a kitchen sink, while others need a modern lab with constant positive air pressure and temperature, and state of the art incubators etc..

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
In our own backyards. Such a shame. I'm sure this mostly falls silent, as follows, the case late last year;

Valdosta, Georgia (CNN) -- The death of 17-year-old Kendrick Johnson was awful enough for his parents. Then came the doubts about investigators' conclusion that it was an accident.

But the discovery that their son's body and skull had been stuffed with newspaper before burial added a horrific new dimension to their anguish and further fueled their skepticism of the official findings.

Scenarios;
.boy was murdered because someone higher up found him to be a match
.funeral home and or hospital, morgue is in the business of harvesting

-Mistake meant to not bring up an old post but to post in the current topic. But it still stands-if not shared in this thread already(can't recall correctly ATM).
edit on 12-3-2014 by dreamingawake because: sorry

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hi Forum,

I am an research student from Teesides, just been looking out for ways to come up with new stats for my case study and luckily i have found this great place which has my answers about few things like tissue marketing and several other topics too to reference in my work, any ways i was looking at this tissue tissue advertising Singapore based agencies and got several infos from them to know more about the current trends of the marketing world, any ways thanks for the great posts!

posted on Aug, 6 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
University Admits Harvesting Kidneys From Unborn Babies While Their Hearts are Still Beating

The University of Pittsburgh may have inadvertently provided more evidence this week that aborted babies may be being born alive and left to die so that their organs may be used for scientific research, according to the Center for Medical Progress.

“Pitt is now admitting to the news media that the aborted babies are still alive at the time their kidneys are cut out for [National Institutes of Health] grant money,” said David Daleiden, founder and president of the Center for Medical Progress.

Daleiden continued: “Pitt’s grant application for GUDMAP advertised this to the federal government and that labor induction abortions, where the baby is pushed out of the mother whole, would be ‘used to obtain the tissue.’ The plain meaning of the GUDMAP grant application, and the University of Pittsburgh’s statement explaining it, is that Pitt and the Planned Parenthood abortion providers responsible for its ‘research’ abortions are allowing babies, some of the age of viability, to be delivered alive, and then killing them by cutting their kidneys out.”

Unbelievably disturbing and simply evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join