It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM is lying about Ron Paul not having a chance at an open election this video proves it!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Since the last thread i posted had so many likes and replys i thought this would be a PERFECT addition to the last video.

This video explains how Ron Paul CAN still win unlike what the MSM is trying to say to make the voters think that Ron can't make it anymore and that voteing for him is useless. DON'T belive them Paul can still get the votes that should belong to him if T.P.T.B. didn't steal them fom him.

Please spreed this so others like us can see this and hear the truth. THANK YOU!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Of course he could win, any candidate running against obama is going to have an easy chance at winning. The problem is that there are at least two republican candidates, and a plethora of candidates that could run as Independent, that I would vote for over Paul. My objective, when I vote, will be to make certain that obama is a one term president

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by onthedownlow

I agree on the making obama a one term pres!

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

May i ask why you do not like Ron Paul? It seems most ATSers like him over the rest of the feild.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Here is an off topic video by the same person about Mitt not having all of the Mormon support. I didn't want to have to make a whole new thread but felt i should share this with you all i really enjoyed the conversation on the last thread i started.

Enjoy and like always try to spred to fellow patriots! : )

www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-3-2012 by badgerman24 because: ?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Why would you vote for anyone other than Paul if you seriously wanted Obama to be a one-term President? With the way the system currently works no one outside of the two mainstream parties (Republican and Democrat) could win the election, let alone against a sitting President. Most parties probably couldn't even get their name on the ballot, unless Paul were to suddenly decide to go third-party, which probably won't happen.

Then, why would you pick any of the other current GOP candidates over Paul? Romney is lucky if he can barely pull together a majority without special conditions, the GOP honestly does not want the man. Plus, he has his reputation as a flip-flopper for a reason. Then you have Santorum and Newt leftover, and they both have records just as bad as Romney's, if not worse, and then you have to consider how Santorum is with his religious beliefs.

Now, how would Romney win if, as we all know, he is essentially the same as Obama, and most of the GOP seems to realize this, and therefore might not even vote at all if he were to be the GOP candidate?

Now, how could Santorum win if he continues to pander to extremist Christians, in the process making a mockery of himself to the Left and Independents, the former being especially crucial when an election comes around.

Now, how could Newt win? No, really, he's doing the worst in the GOP right now, if he hadn't won that one state back during Super Tuesday he would have dropped out, and he probably will do soon anyways.

Now, how could a non-Paul third party candidate win? With the way the debates work, anyone running for a party outside of the Republicans or Democrats is shut out of all debates, both party and presidential. Although the Libertarian party is supposed to show up on the ballot in all fifty states, do you think they could pull it off with the way that they are ignored by the media?

Right now, Paul is the only candidate who could win the Independent vote over Obama, and probably even steal away a number of non-hardline supporters of the party. Paul has been show numerous times in polls to be able to win over Obama, whether the people participating in the poll be Republican or the participants be of mixed affiliations. One such poll has even made it onto TV, although it was graphically skewed to make it look like Paul was at the bottom. Then, Paul is the only candidate, including Obama, who has a solid record in the government, so you know the man means what he says.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkinin

I belive he quit typing on this when he was kinda shot down

top topics

join