It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Women & Gay people in The Middle East in 3min

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Glen Beck talks about the middle east. Very hard to argue with his points about the way Women and Gay people are treated. I think this should be a wake up call for a lot of the muslim countries...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-3-2012 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I can guess right now, you started with Glen Beck you will be flamed.

I am watching right now.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

He talks about a lot of stuff but you cant argue about what he says when it comes to the way women are treated and gay people. Its a sad reality in muslim countries but true...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
But women and gays were the biggest group of backers of Uncle O and still are,even knowing the Moslem philosophy on both groups...go figure

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I didn't say he was wrong, its just people tend to hate him like Rush, just because.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by calnorak

I Agree, he speaks about facts whether you like his ideas or not...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
He has obviously never been to the middle east...and shows his ignorance of it in this video. The USA and the West have always sided with Israel anyways so what is his agenda here?

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

I'm not talking about the israeli points, I'm talking about the gay and women rights facts that are true. i was in a few countries in the middle east and have friends both in Iraq and Iran. They would confirm this...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

And I also have friends and relatives all over the middle east...the picture over here is painted very different to the actual fact. They are equally westernised in some cases as we are. I object to his blanket views of the area.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
I didn't say he was wrong, its just people tend to hate him like Rush, just because.

... No. Not "just because". The guy is obviously a shill in every sense of the word. Just because he's partially right about something doesn't mean people should start taking his side and the ones he represents. The main message in that video isn't about women and gays, it's about "Arabs/Terroists/"Evil" = bad guys! IsRaEl = good guys! Side with Israelis! Hate the Muslims!" It's all propaganda.

That's the same bull# excuse that's been used for over a decade now. So nothing new here.

Crusades v2.0.1.2, will we continue to play this game? Blindfold and hate-kit included, Hidden Agenda Expansion Pack still sold separately.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

You got it one!!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

really? Sorry but that just an ignorant statement when is Iran women are still stoned to death for adultery.
Its not a myth but a fact the the iranian government does not deny. Do the research...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
#FOXNEWS

How about your lead in man voice his opinion on what his stand is regarding #IDF espionage within #US

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Again, we are not talking about the israeli issue but about women and gay rights in Iran and other muslim countries...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

No... It is ignorant of HIM to say all of the middle east is like this...read what I said...I will refrain from calling you ignorant...but please try and actually read what I said.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac

Again, we are not talking about the israeli issue but about women and gay rights in Iran and other muslim countries...

Well the video projects that topic of " why do we side with israel " more than the gay or woman or *lesbian issue, so i thought i was well within the scope of the video you have chosen.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

well if you read what i wrote you will see i emphasized the gay and women rights issue...

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I don't care how he says it, I also don't care what he says, I only care about what he's trying to accomplish by saying these things. What he thinks he can single handedly correct the people of the Middle East? Or that he thinks his country can? or he's saying all of this because he feels he is far more superior over them with regards to his religion, his culture etc etc etc etc etc..Remember, no one on TV says anything without a motive or an agenda to serve. Except maybe documentary makers, they're pretty safe on that bet.

This is all just the other side of the spectrum, there are clerics in the Middle East who go on TV and claim the US and those who support her are nothing but blood sucking scum. It doesn't matter if they're right see, what matters is the whole idea of 'we are better than they are' which turns into hatred, which turns into ignorance and wars ....

Lets all trust Glen Beck with his documentary skills shall we

edit on 24-3-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Holy cow I misread what you wrote, my bad. My response was to what I initially thought you said.
edit on 24-3-2012 by calnorak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Have a look at this..it might put your mind at rest.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join