It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 364
<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by popsmayhem

Well Pops, I remember many in this thread,said Zimmerman didn't have a scratch on him.
Where did ALL those people go?

We have all been wrong before, but
the drive by zimmerman pot shotters
have fallen off the wagon, because
they know they are wrong.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

he barely has a scratch on his face and the scratches to the back of his head are pathetic, does not look like he was in a life or death struggle. that white guy that was jumped by 30 black guys with weapons mind you, now he was in a life or death struggle, and he still lived!!! you guys are still clinging to the defense like it was you guys on trial, sorry for my thick chicago accent, you guys, lol but i digress, you guys are still saying trayvon coulda killed zimmerman, please enough already, trayvon might of had a 1 in 1 million chance of killing zimmerman in that fight.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Eye witness saw zimmerman screaming for help.

The trial will hopefully prove his innocence or guilt.

If it was his screams, what a loser bully. Reminds me of the bad attitude crooks, talking crap, but when the cops catch and cuff them, they start crying and whining.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

Well Pops, I remember many in this thread,said Zimmerman didn't have a scratch on him.

There were also those who said that there was audio experts that were convinced that the screams recorded were those of Trayvon. Trayvon's father says that it was Zimmerman screaming.
It was touted that Trayvon had no drugs in his system.

Of course, we all remember how it started with pics of a twelve year old Trayvon. A Trayvon that was a model student, that had never been in trouble.

This was an attempted 'high-tech lynching' of Zimmerman that didn't work out. I will pray that there are no riots if and when Zimmerman is acquitted. That will be up to Obama, Jesse, Al and the news media.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Originally posted by popsmayhem

There were also those who said that there was audio experts that were convinced that the screams recorded were those of Trayvon. Trayvon's father says that it was Zimmerman screaming.
It was touted that Trayvon had no drugs in his system.

Of course, we all remember how it started with pics of a twelve year old Trayvon. A Trayvon that was a model student, that had never been in trouble.

This was an attempted 'high-tech lynching' of Zimmerman that didn't work out. I will pray that there are no riots if and when Zimmerman is acquitted. That will be up to Obama, Jesse, Al and the news media.

Right, the fbi analyzed the tapes
and even THEY couldn't say 100% and prove it, BUT
treyvons father knows his sons voice
and can clearly tell that was not his sons
voice. Also just look a few pages back did a side
by side comparison of zimmermans voices, the 911 tape
of him talking and screaming, and the tape from his voice in court,
even an untrained ear can tell it is zimmerman.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

well, well, well, someone actually read the link, i told you it was an unbiased link didnt i? i was pointing out that even an unbiased link said the 911 dispatcher "advised" zimmerman not to follow trayvon, the police were already on their way. what exactly was going through zimmermans mind that he decided to continue to follow and chase trayvon? that is what the prosecutors will use to show zimmerman was not in a normal state of mind when he killed tray. its part of the evidence they will use to try him on 2nd degree murder charges.

In all sincerity, facts trump conjecture.

The prosecution discovery corroborates enough of George Zimmerman's account to provide reasonable belief that he acted within the conditions for the use lethal force as defined under Florida's stand your ground statutes regardless of who initiated either the first contact or escalated the confrontation.

776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or

(2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.

776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:
(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or

(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:
(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or

(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE

Whether anyone wants to agrees or not, I believe that the law clearly provides Zimmerman with immunity from prosecution for the murder of Trayvon Martin to every hypothetical and unsubstantiated scenario proposed in the last 364 pages.

It would seem that there has been some misunderstanding that the prosecutors decision to file charges has guaranteed that the case will definitely be tried....

With regard to the Trayvon Martin case, the notion that Florida’s Stand Your Ground law prohibited the prosecution of George Zimmerman is fundamentally false.

“Stand Your Ground” in no way prevents a prosecution from being initiated against an accused.

Prior to forming Hussein & Webber, P.L., I served as an Assistant Public Defender in the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit of Florida, the circuit governing Sanford, Florida. During that time, the State Attorney’s Office for the Eighteenth Judicial Circuit routinely prosecuted defendants in the face of “Stand Your Ground” Motions.

In those cases, the prosecutor would file charges, and, at an appropriate stage, defense counsel would file a Motion for Declaration of Immunity and Dismissal. The matter was then heard at an evidentiary hearing, where the defense had to show its entitlement to immunity by a preponderance of the evidence.

If successful, immunity was granted and the case dismissed. If unsuccessful, the prosecution resumed and the case resolved by way of plea or trial.

Nothing about the Trayvon Martin case prevents these procedures from being followed. Now that the State has decided to pursue charges, George Zimmerman, acting through his attorneys, may file a Motion for Declaration of Immunity and Dismissal.
This will occur, if at all, once the parties are satisfied that they have sufficient discovery to conduct an evidentiary hearing.

If the Motion succeeds, the case will be dismissed.

If the Motion fails, the case will likely proceed to trial, where the application of self-defense principles under Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law will be decided by a jury.

Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” Law The Use of Deadly Force, Self-Defense, and Prosecutorial Immunity

Furthermore...

Unless Angela Corey has something she's not telling us, her second-degree-murder case against George Zimmerman is looking more and more like a long shot.

The special prosecutor assigned to investigate the death of Trayvon Martin released hundreds of pages of evidence last week.But any expectation of a bombshell to explain her reason for filing a murder charge — which comes with a much higher burden of proof than a manslaughter charge — was short-lived.

The documents failed to answer the case's biggest questions: Who started the fight between Zimmerman and Trayvon? And whose voice was heard screaming for help on a 911 call?

None of the witnesses saw the entire confrontation between the two, or who threw the first punch.

The evidence does, however, support Zimmerman's claim that he was assaulted by Trayvon — whether Zimmerman started it or not.Photos of Zimmerman's bloodied head and swollen nose show he was injured.

On the other hand, Trayvon's autopsy report showed no sign of bruising or other injuries that would indicate he was punched by the Neighborhood Watch leader.That only further serves to bolster Zimmerman's claim that Trayvon went after him and that he shot Trayvon in self-defense.

It can't be good for Corey when her discovery documents appear to strengthen the defendant's case more than her own.

Orlando Sentinel/ Zimmerman murder case looks like long shot

A medical report by George Zimmerman’s doctor has disclosed that Zimmerman had a fractured nose, two black eyes, two lacerations on the back of his head and a back injury on the day after the fatal shooting.

If this evidence turns out to be valid, the prosecutor will have no choice but to drop the second-degree murder charge against Zimmerman — if she wants to act ethically, lawfully and professionally.

There is, of course, no assurance that the special prosecutor handling the case, State Attorney Angela Corey, will do the right thing. Because until now, her actions have been anything but ethical, lawful and professional.

She was aware when she submitted an affidavit that it did not contain the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. She deliberately withheld evidence that supported Zimmerman’s claim of self-defense.

The New York Times has reported that the police had “a full face picture” of Zimmerman, before paramedics treated him, that showed “a bloodied nose.” The prosecutor also had photographic evidence of bruises to the back of his head.

NYDailyNews/ New evidence suggests Trayvon Martin's killer acted in self-defense

edit on 20-5-2012 by Drunkenparrot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Delete post.
edit on 20-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

It doesn't matter id the source is unbiased it's just wrong. Its not something you can deny everyone here can listen to to the tape themselves and hear that the dispatcher never advised him not to follow. I am right you are wrong, period. Thanks for disproving your earlier points about the FBI though. I figured you were wrong about that too.i

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Isn't it scary that people are so stubborn? They can't admit they are wrong. I realize I was wrong and I have been trying to get to the bottom of the truth since. The personality types displayed in this thread don't grant me much hope for society. Basically they down a man and then run when they are wrong or idiotically deny in the face of all evidence rather than admit they are wrong.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

Consider this the end of rehashing dismissed arguments with you. You are either a troll are just incapable of grasping the tiniest concepts. Maybe one day you will understand how ignorant what you're saying is.. but I doubt it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
CEASE FIRE CEASE FIRE

you guys check yourselves.

Take a day off from it.

there is 2 sides to every story.

one guy cant tell his story and his advocates cant make one up for him, it dont work that way.

The truth if there is any at all will come out at the trial if there is one. that will not be in our control here.

CEASE FIRE CEASE FIRE

I always wanted to do that
but seriously, lets let the justice system run with this one and see what happens

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Resurected

Yes the point is you can't show it. There is no evidence that zimmerman ever caught up with martin after he lost track of him.

The fact that they met in the same place is proof they caught up with each other. The fact is Zimmerman was following Martin.
Crazy theories start now

When martin got away while zimmerman was on the phone he had ample time to get home. For one reason or another he sidnt. I believed he hid and then jumped zimmerman as he passed by looking for martin, but now evidence is suggesting martin doubled back on gz. I have posted many sources and evidence to support this.

Just going by the map of the place I say that is impossible. Where did he double back around and catch up with George? Where could he have hidden? Neither theory makes any sense when you actually look at the place instead of dreaming of all these hidden paths and secret passageways Martin was using.

I am being completely unbiased.

You have been nothing BUT biased. You are supporting one side of this case and doing it mostly with fantasies. You just admitted you supported him for one reason that you no longer believe but you still support him because you made up another reason to. YOU JUST #ING STATED THAT.

I am supporting gz now (I started this thread supporting tm)

That seems pretty insincere when you read it. A couple of posts pretending to support one side then switching almost immediately to the other side. Both are biased positions.

because evidence suggest he was justified. So show your evidence I would love to see evidence tha it was gz that caught up with trayvon and not the other way around because nothing out there so far indicates that. Show that evidence because I don't think a shred exists.

I need to see the evidence you keep yammering on about because it has not yet been posted anywhere in this thread.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Eye witness saw zimmerman screaming for help.

The trial will hopefully prove his innocence or guilt.

If it was his screams, what a loser bully. Reminds me of the bad attitude crooks, talking crap, but when the cops catch and cuff them, they start crying and whining.

be that as it may, your point is meaningless. evidence clearly shows he was being assaulted and used his gun. think he is a wuss or a crybaby or whatever else you want, being a wuss just shows he probably was assaulted by trayvon and will only help prove his innocence.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

Do you have any comment on the verbiage of Florida's stand your ground statutes posted above that clearly and specifically allows use of force even by the initial aggressor if they either reasonably believes that they are in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm or trying to withdraw from physical contact?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Well it's not hard to click the post and see what I was referring to, but I'll help you out. You said it was proven that 7immerman laid hands on (rayvon first. It wasn't, that is a flat out lie. Not only was it not proven EVER, there was never any evidence to suggest it. There's no evidence that zimmerman ever laid a hand on Martin, but the evidence we do have suggests Trayvon laid hands on Zimmerman first.

There was no truth to what you said and I BEG you to show a source that proves what you say.

I looked back to page 355 of this thread and did not see where i said " its been proven that zim laid hands on tray first"

So could you please provide a page number please. Respecfully.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I am out of this thread until new info comes out and people move past rehashing the same info.

It's 360 + pages in and I am still explaining to a guy that the 911 dispatchers never advised zimmerman not to follow.

It's 360+ pages in and these ridiculous people still think that Zimmerman should have let Trayvon beat Zim's head in until he was really hurt rather than shooting him before it happened. "Those wounds aren't life threatening" Duh idiot the whole point is to stop the beating before the come life threatening.

Then we've got one guy that doesn't undestand the concept of evidence and I have had to explain it to them 30 times.

Those our the three village idiots and the three concepts they can't grasp so I am out.

edit on 20-5-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
anybody re-hashing the argument that zimmerman was following trayvon (also thinking that some how means zimmerman attacked 1st, again mere straw grasping and speculation) and that gives trayvon the ok to assault zimmerman has no idea how the law works and just NEED there to be a bad guy.

if i hire a private investigator to follow somebody, which btw is COMPLETELY LEGAL to PAY to have somebody follow a person, and the person being followed assaults the PI, who do you think is guilty? if all the PI was doing was following the suspect and the suspect assaults the PI, i'm pretty sure that would put the suspect in violation of the law. so how is it different when somebody is keeping an eye on their neighborhood? not illegal to follow somebody. it is however illegal to assault somebody who is following you without a direct threat being made, and "what are you doing around here" is not a threat.

sorry angry mob, you lose.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hardstepah

hiring a PI? Zimmerman was not a PI he was neighborhood watch and neighborhood watch is not supposed to follow, chase or confront, they are just supposed to observe and report. the 911 operator told zimmerman "we dont need you to follow" some people might think its ok not to listen to a 911 operator, especially zimmerman because obviously he was above taking the advice of a 911 dispatcher.

i feel that some of you zimmerman supporters just want to be able to go around playing cops and robbers and that its your right to go around profiling and killing people when they beat you up for following them. if thats the case why dont you tough guys go take the police test and become police if your so worried about your neighborhoods? why the need for a citizen running around confronting "bad guys" let the professionals handle it.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

good maybe we could go back to having a civil debate now, all you do is resort to name calling when someone does not agree with you. bon voyage, ce la vie, adios, auf wiedersehen, sayonara, arrivadercci!!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
reply to post by Hardstepah

i feel that some of you zimmerman supporters just want to be able to go around playing cops and robbers and that its your right to go around profiling and killing people when they beat you up for following them. if thats the case why dont you tough guys go take the police test and become police if your so worried about your neighborhoods? why the need for a citizen running around confronting "bad guys" let the professionals handle it.

Sorry guy, but if someone assaults me, they are likely to end up dead. You cannot assault someone because you think they are following you.

You don't need a badge, or PI license to protect your neighborhood. It's because of crap like that people spew, and actually believe, that neighborhoods get taken over by garbage. Maybe you would stand idly by while garbage takes over your neighborhood, I won't. I don't feel I need some piece of paper to tell me that it is OK for me to make sure that scumbags don't overrun where me and my family lives.

You can choose to let "authority figures" save your ass, I won't leave it to chance.

People seem to love shirking their responsibility to some authority figure. I will never live in such a place, I seek out places where we take care of our own. It's great to know my girls can walk down the road, and if anything crappy happens my neighbors will take care of them, as I would their kids. Evil thrives when everyone thinks it is someone else's responsibility to clean up the mess. Screw that mentality.
edit on Sun, 20 May 2012 19:42:26 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 361  362  363    365  366  367 >>

join