It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

We already went over this, swingin on a bus driver and telling his friends to shoot people makes him a thug or at the very least he wants people to think of him as a thug.

Ah, yes. of course that's what he was going for. And that picture of him riding a horse and the one of him dressed in a tuxedo for his senior prom? MAN, what a thug. Obviously, he wanted to show off his thuggish horse riding pose for the camera but I bet he waited until right after he was done cleaning his room.

An inspection of his twitter feed shows exactly how he wanted to be portrayed.
www.scribd.com...

and an inspection of Zimmermans past legal troubles with aggression and domestic violence shows exactly how he wanted to be portrayed........would you not agree?

No, Show me proof that zimmerman was publicly displaying that information for all to see and you will have a point.

So no criminal record and no history of violence but a twitter feed that sounds bad makes you a thug

while

Having a criminal record and history of violence means you are a hero and great guy as long as you did not tweet about it?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

If he said 'punks', according to experts that is a presumption of treyvons character and that would go to show his state of mind and thus could be used against him. Zimmerman would be smart to say he said it was 'cold'...but too late now for him....his lawyers said he said 'punks'.....zimmerman should have never let his lawyers speak or anyone else speak for him.....they just keep digging that hole even deeper.

Forget the memo? They have had to come
out and admit they were lying about that too..
New enhanced version of Zimmerman 911 call 'reveals he did NOT utter racial slur' before shooting Trayvon

A new enhanced version of the 911 call made by George Zimmerman before he killed Trayvon Martin, has raised further questions about where or not he uttered a racial slur before shooting the black teen.

In a call to dispatchers, neighborhood watch captain Zimmerman can be heard muttering what sounds like 'f***ing c**ns' under his breath as he followed 17-year-old shooting Martin.

But now CNN has enhanced the audio further and concluded that the 28-year-old may have actually said 'f***ing cold' on the rainy night of the killing in February.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... YycvQ

So we have nbc editing 911 tapes, abc faking false videos, cnn was
making assumptions that he said a racial slur we been telling
people all this is trumped up lies...
Stacking up against treyvon now.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

But does it change the fact that he assaulted zimmerman

What fact? There's no proof he attacked anyone. You assume he did.

Eye witness says trayvioushwawn was on top of zimmerman- i dont think he was making love to him.

Does the eyewitness say he was on top because he snuck up and ambushed him or he was on top because after being assaulted he flipped the script and started whooping that fat slobs ass?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

I am curious why you are having a hard time telling me what street sign Zimmerman was looking at when he was attacked. Surely he knows, right? His SUV was parked right by it because he got out and was ambushed. Hell it must be in the police report. Even if you do not know, you like to guess. What is your guess on that. I can post the map for you. I want to know how they got from any street sign to where Martin was actually killed.

When you get done with those I have one other really simple question for you. Can you handle what I have given you so far?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

I love how you ignore the witness that puts treyvaouwn on top of zimmerman.

No witness said that.
Not a single one.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

I am curious why you are having a hard time telling me what street sign Zimmerman was looking at when he was attacked. Surely he knows, right? His SUV was parked right by it because he got out and was ambushed. Hell it must be in the police report. Even if you do not know, you like to guess. What is your guess on that. I can post the map for you. I want to know how they got from any street sign to where Martin was actually killed.

When you get done with those I have one other really simple question for you. Can you handle what I have given you so far?

I got the map, ive seen the map hundred times.
Zimmerman has no reason to lie
about him going to look at the street sign..
I have no idea what street sign he went to look
at but, I do know when treyvon went and ran
which baited zimmerman into having see which
road he went down, why did treyvon not just run
home if he was so scared or worry?
How did big ol bad zimmerman catch up to him
if treyvon did not want zimmerman to be off guard
like looking at a street sign. hmm?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem

If he said 'punks', according to experts that is a presumption of treyvons character and that would go to show his state of mind and thus could be used against him. Zimmerman would be smart to say he said it was 'cold'...but too late now for him....his lawyers said he said 'punks'.....zimmerman should have never let his lawyers speak or anyone else speak for him.....they just keep digging that hole even deeper.

Forget the memo? They have had to come
out and admit they were lying about that too..
New enhanced version of Zimmerman 911 call 'reveals he did NOT utter racial slur' before shooting Trayvon

A new enhanced version of the 911 call made by George Zimmerman before he killed Trayvon Martin, has raised further questions about where or not he uttered a racial slur before shooting the black teen.

In a call to dispatchers, neighborhood watch captain Zimmerman can be heard muttering what sounds like 'f***ing c**ns' under his breath as he followed 17-year-old shooting Martin.

But now CNN has enhanced the audio further and concluded that the 28-year-old may have actually said 'f***ing cold' on the rainy night of the killing in February.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... YycvQ

So we have nbc editing 911 tapes, abc faking false videos, cnn was
making assumptions that he said a racial slur we been telling
people all this is trumped up lies...
Stacking up against treyvon now.

You just missed the point of what I was saying. I never said he 'uttered' a racial slur. I was saying if Zimmerman was smart, which it appears he isn't. he would never let his lawyers speak to the media or any one else. According to law experts it is still damning for zimmerman even if he did say 'punks'....that still shows he had presumptions about treyvon.....I know you will never ever ever never ever never ever never never ever ever never ever never ever never never ever ever never ever never ever never never ever ever never ever never ever never never ever ever never ever never ever never believe anything that could possible show Zimmerman had bias racially or any other type. You can not make assumptions about people and then take the law into your own hands.

No it's still stacking up against Zimmerman. Zimmermans own lawyer says he said 'punks' that is better than having said 'coons' but it still is a strike against Zimmerman, I will never be able to explain it to you, you refuse to look at anything that may even suggest zimmerman is not completely innocent. Baffling.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I got the map, ive seen the map hundred times.
Zimmerman has no reason to lie
about him going to look at the street sign..
at but, I do know when treyvon went and ran
How did big ol bad zimmerman catch up to him
if treyvon did not want zimmerman to be off guard
like looking at a street sign. hmm?

You...Zimmerman has no reason to lie...........really? A dead body on the ground and a smoking gun in your hand seems like a pretty good reason to lie to me.
why didn't Zimmerman just stay in his car if he was so scared? If coward zimmerman had stayed in his car locked his little ole doors and waited for the real police to get there, he wouldn't be in this mess.

I would also like to know why, in such a small neighborhood, would zimmerman even need to look for a street sign? Are you telling me as 'watch captian' he didn't know the names of the streets in his neighborhood? doesn't seem very likely to me.
edit on 6-4-2012 by pizzanazi75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

That is how the justice system works.
No evidence of a crime no charges.

I did not ask you about the system. I asked you something completely different. You seem to have no problem with Trayvon being charged, sentenced, and executed without the same benefit of said system. My question was to that - why?

It is not mob rule black mailing people
by *rioting* if you do not get your way.

Who are you talking to?

If the system does what it is suppose
to do and public opinion despite all evidence
tries to force the system to act unjust.

You know as well as I do that bad cops and corrupt systems are everywhere. You are bent on the idea that it is ok for me to kill someone and if I just say I was attacked then that is good enough. Why?

I see no proof or evidence that zimmerman
did not act in self defense.

I see no evidence that he was attacked at all. Neither did the coroner. So why do you believe he was attacked when there is the same amount of evidence for either or?

Treyvon attacking
zimmerman story has held up through all the lies
and bs the media has spun.

Actually it has fallen apart and badly. The only thing that has held up has been repetition of certain mantras. Hell, even Zimmerman's story has changed and so has his daddy's.

Since that happen
treyvon decided his fate no one else.

I am still waiting for the evidence to prove to me he did anything worthy of being killed, including attacking Zimmerman.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
If everyone is so worked up about racist actions,why aren't they worked up about the REACTIONS being racist also,?Im not just talking about the faces running their mouths,or those kitten idiots offering a reward or announcing their intention to kidnap an innocent man....what I am talking about are the attacks across the country with blacks attacking Whites while making racist references to saint trayvon.....where is the leadership of our president at a trying time such as this?

I am very very upset about every single incident you listed.

when there is no evidence
off a crime

Other than the dead body, you mean?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

You...Zimmerman has no reason to lie...........really? A dead body on the ground and a smoking gun in your hand seems like a pretty good reason to lie to me.
why didn't Zimmerman just stay in his car if he was so scared? If coward zimmerman had stayed in his car locked his little ole doors and waited for the real police to get there, he wouldn't be in this mess.

I would also like to know why, in such a small neighborhood, would zimmerman even need to look for a street sign? Are you telling me as 'watch captian' he didn't know the names of the streets in his neighborhood? doesn't seem very likely to me.

That was zimmermans job, to see where
the burglars were going. He called 911
to report what streets the perp went down.
The place is anything but small, many, many, streets.
Zimmerman was not scared for his life
until treyvon ambushed him and attacked him.
Treyvon had plenty of time to run, why not run home
or call 911 or have your g/f call 911 unless you
were going to take this into your own hands
and your fate into your own hands by attacking
someone who may be armed..

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
If everyone is so worked up about racist actions,why aren't they worked up about the REACTIONS being racist also,?Im not just talking about the faces running their mouths,or those kitten idiots offering a reward or announcing their intention to kidnap an innocent man....what I am talking about are the attacks across the country with blacks attacking Whites while making racist references to saint trayvon.....where is the leadership of our president at a trying time such as this?

I am very very upset about every single incident you listed.

when there is no evidence
off a crime

Other than the dead body, you mean?

A dead body is not evidence of a crime.
Next door neighbor died, no police investigation...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
we do not need a nation of vigilantes walking around with concealed weapons thinking its appropriate to take the law into their own hands. in 99 percent of situations all you need to do is call 911 give a description, maybe write down a license plate number, and let them know where or when the suspicious activity is occuring. once you exit your vehicle or pursue in a foot or car chase, you are overstepping your boundaries because you are not a cop! a gun permit does not turn you into a law enforcement officer! if zimmerman gets away with this fair or not fair i can guarantee you more and more of these vigilante types are gonna come out of the woodworks and idiots are gonna start shooting people for everything from being cut off in traffic to being looked at wrong. these wild west wanna be deputy vigilante types keep getting emboldened by the joe horn case and similar stand your ground victories.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

So you cannot answer even one of my questions and what you say is supposed to seem credible? Sorry but your story fell apart faster than Geoge's.
Let me know if you get honest and can answer actual questions that do not simply place to your emotions.

You will find, when you try it eventually, that honesty goes a lot further than repeating bull# you were fed from bigger idiots than you.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So you cannot answer even one of my questions and what you say is supposed to seem credible? Sorry but your story fell apart faster than Geoge's.
Let me know if you get honest and can answer actual questions that do not simply place to your emotions.

You will find, when you try it eventually, that honesty goes a lot further than repeating bull# you were fed from bigger idiots than you.

Please, they got nothing to prove zimmerman did not
act in self defense..
I would never attack an armed man
because he pissed me off.
Or anyone for that matter.
I was taught not to take a knife or fists
to a gun fight. To always think about my actions
because that idiot who pissed me off MIGHT have
a gun. Why if an A hole is one the road honking
giving me the finger, i just let them go by ignore them.
Treyvon could of ignored zimmerman and ran home
he was not shot in the back.
zimmerman was doing what the police would not.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I do know when treyvon went and ran

You do know how full of # you are, right?
If Trayvon ran then he ran. The only way possible for him to then ambush Geogre is if George went in pursuit which you say he did not. Are you saying that Martin actually tricked Zimmerman into following him without knowing it just so he could jump the guy after he caught up with him when there was no reason for that guy to be following him anyway unless in Trayvon's mind that guy was up to no good.

Please see if you can explain any of this.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Take a wild guess.
Take 3 guesses.
I do not even care if they are right.
I want to see how you can look at where the body was found and conclude Zimmerman was looking at ANY STREET SIGN.

YOU CANNOT DO THAT.

That is why you avoid questions and repeat lies.
I wonder who you think you are fooling after 200 pages of changing NO ONES mind.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

That was zimmermans job, to see where
the burglars were going. He called 911
to report what streets the perp went down.
The place is anything but small, many, many, streets.
Zimmerman was not scared for his life
until treyvon ambushed him and attacked him.
Treyvon had plenty of time to run, why not run home
or call 911 or have your g/f call 911 unless you
were going to take this into your own hands
and your fate into your own hands by attacking
someone who may be armed..

I just pulled the map of the neighborhood.
There are 3 streets. Retreat View Cirlce (notice its called circle...it circles the entire community), Twin Trees, and Long oak way.
Is your definiton of 'many many' 3?
So tell me again why and what street sign Zimmerman was looking for?
If he can't remember the names of 3 streets, one of which he lived on, maybe he is learning disabled. I can name 50 streets and take you to them right now that aren't even in my neighborhood, so why couldn't george Zimmerman. And just to clear up...zimmerman was not trying to find out what street the 'perp' was going down....Treyvon was no a 'perp'....he was a law abiding citizen teenager walking home.

Just your statement of 'The place is anything but small, many, many, streets.' shows you have not REALLY looked into this case. You are going solely on your emotion and affection for zimmerman.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

treyvon had no right
waiting for zimmerman, he ran he would of ran
home but he didn't he waited for zimmerman,
to come around the corner and then beat the
crap out of him!!

What corner?
You said he came around a corner so you must know which corner. Show me which one.
Now tell me, was he coming around a corner following Martin or was he standing outside his SUV checking a street sign?

Which reality do you want to go with?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

If Trayvon ran then he ran. The only way possible for him to then ambush Geogre is if George went in pursuit which you say he did not. Are you saying that Martin actually tricked Zimmerman into following him without knowing it just so he could jump the guy after he caught up with him when there was no reason for that guy to be following him anyway unless in Trayvon's mind that guy was up to no good.

Please see if you can explain any of this.

Treyvon has plenty of time to run
he runs, zimmerman has to
relay to the 911 dispatch which street
and way he ran. It is obvious to everyone
that if treyvon has time to run and zimmerman
could not catch up to him them treyvon lied in waiting
until he could get him a piece of zimmerman.

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join