It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France's Sarkozy announces plans to jail repeat visitors to extremist websites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Sarkozy is in the middle of an election campaign. He'll say, do anything for a few extra votes. Mainly because he's getting desperate.

I have mixed feelings on this. I'm a great believer in freedom on the internet. But some of those sites, the ones I think he means, the execution sites ... come on, some of those sites are really despicable. No-one can possibly justify watching that stuff, the content is really appalling.

And in the commentaries, as people are having their heads hacked off, the madmen encourage others to do the same in Allah's (pbuh) name. That's a shocking thing. It shouldn't be allowed.

That's what I think. I sympathize with this new policy.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
About 7,019,279 results (0.14 seconds) i searched " extreme websites" and thats how many there are hhmmmmmm
better be careful if im french

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If you drive it underground it gets worse. Arresting people for going to websites won't stop anti-Semitism. This is just stupid.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeBombDiggity
Sarkozy is in the middle of an election campaign. He'll say, do anything for a few extra votes. Mainly because he's getting desperate.

I have mixed feelings on this. I'm a great believer in freedom on the internet. But some of those sites, the ones I think he means, the execution sites ... come on, some of those sites are really despicable. No-one can possibly justify watching that stuff, the content is really appalling.

And in the commentaries, as people are having their heads hacked off, the madmen encourage others to do the same in Allah's (pbuh) name. That's a shocking thing. It shouldn't be allowed.

I didn't know they had sites where you could watch murders and executions. Ugghhh!

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
How about visiting extreame sites like Fox, or CNN. They pump so much war propaganda its sickening. Look at Iraq and shock and Awe. They wanted everyone around there tv sets to watch Baghdad look like the fourth of July.
Oh yeah. I see Sarkozy rattings are up with all his grandstanding. Wasnt he trailling one of the other party leaders. Who was that?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Now I get it. He was on agenda. Problem/Reaction/Solution.

By the way, I won't allow anyone in my family to be taken hostage and held prisoner by evil fascists and would tell the judge he is an illegal felon and the government.

Unless you are directly in someone's face harming them, any other laws are slavery. No one owns anyone else and can dictate anything to them unless they're raping or murdering or harming you in a direct and real way.

So I do hope people start supporting each other.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeBombDiggity

Execution sites? You mean where the Al Qaeda people some say don't exist..or work for the U.S...are filming themselves while they slowly decapitate an American with a dull knife? You'd ban those??

Heck.. Those ought to be required viewing at least once in High Schools... The people I find who argue the longest and hardest about Al Qaeda being something other than they are...or being misunderstood U.S. Agents..are the ones who admit they never have seen one of those videos. I watched all I could back in '04 because I was processing to go over there as a driver for KBR. I wanted to know WHY everyone was telling me not to be taken alive. (That was the year they DID over-run a convoy or two and DID capture American contractors..several times)

I don't see any legitimate reason to ban ANYTHING which doesn't directly, by itself, lead to violent action of some kind. Yelling fire gets people hurt and so makes sense. Reading Terrorist magazines for perspective of my enemy or watching what unbelievable animals SOME of the Jihadi are...shouldn't be banned. It should be required.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Ah, the new world order, rolling along.

Keep dreaming if you don't think that this will be done in America next when the next "terrorist attack" happens.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join