It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Booms Spread To Second Town

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Mysterious Booms Spread To Second Town

www.infowars.com

Mysterious booms that have rocked the town of Clintonville, Wisconsin have spread to another town 80 miles away. Police in Montello received reports of similar earth tremors at 5:30am this morning.

“They checked to see if anyone was drilling or doing underground work but came back empty handed,”

“Residents from Montello say they’re not crazy! In fact, they didn’t even hear about what’s going on in Clintonville until after they started doing some research online.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
What in the world is going on?
An underground city is being built?

An underground prison?

Or are they perhaps intentionall hurting the stability of certain regions in terms of bridges, roads and buildings and then blame it on climate change or something?

Or is it nothing sinister, just something weird going on?

Has there been any developments in these issues?

www.infowars.com

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Posting something from infowars on ATS is the equivalent of having unprotected sex with a whore carrying aids and with ebola symptoms.

You'll get screwed.

EDIT: And of course, its suicide.
edit on 22-3-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Mother Earth...labor pains.....what will be birthed...haven't a clue.....

Des

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
Posting something from infowars on ATS is the equivalent of having unprotected sex with a whore carrying aids and with ebola symptoms.

You'll get screwed.

Fraternitas, that's just wrong man

and Hey OP thank you for that link.
edit on 22-3-2012 by hapablab because: made a typo

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You'll get screwed.

I think Alex Jones is reliable and most of what I read on ATS seems like fairy tales to me.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
In the Info Wars story it said this has been going on for a hundred years, though mostly in the northeast.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
listen to that chick reporter laughing when the lady said she hasn't slept lol.

also on fox news this morning the anchor said..."only frank sinatra knows what the booms mean", I want to know wtf that meant lol.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

YESTERDAY'S NEWS HOMIE

i just now saw that this story was about more than just the shaking. my bad MA...but...as one poster said above...AJ and his sites aren't the best sources these days. not that i have the best sources myself...but the man is quite fanatical. wonder how long it's been since he's made a baseline assumption/claim? everything i hear come from him and his site is very sensational anymore. it's all dressed up to scare the crap outta readers/viewers it seems...

anything that can't be explained now gets blamed on underground bunkers, haarp, chemtrails or some other sort of elitest "trickery". not that it isn't possible...but it just seems now that people don't use logic to finger things out...they use fear...(and no...not talking about you MA)
edit on 3/22/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
bet you its gaboids they originate in the desert

if its atmospheric then there is hard data on a TPTB monitoring station. wont get that data for 30-50 years

if it's ground based then i would start looking at major geological activity sites. yellowstone, the thermal plant in northern cali. greenland, alaska, and chili. just to name a few.

my best guess its both. atmospheric and earth based.
like a light bulb. you need the light bulb and electricity
before you can get light.

but this is all just a shot in the dark at this point.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Niburoooooooooooo

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
WELLLLL.
I'm headed there this weekend. I'll let you all know if I die or anything..

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hillarie

You'll get screwed.

I think Alex Jones is reliable .

WOW...... Alex Jones is a scare monger. he sells fear. just go count how many ads he has on each page of his website,,, he's a sellout, and a charlatan. ANYTHING he says is instantly discredited by me and most others...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pharyax

have you ever heard him say anything positive that didn't have dollar signs involved? every time i see/hear him...he is pumping fear into whoever will fall victim to him! think he gets off on it...seriously. he starts phuggin crying during certain parts for no daggum reason...such a theatrical toolbag!

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
They had earthquake 1.5 on Tuesday in the other town.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Sounds more like someone is doing some after dark illegal activities like doing seismic mapping of the area looking for shale.
edit on 23-3-2012 by joyride0187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Click on thumbnail for larger photo.

Are you familiar with the fissure that opened up in the area? I don't know if there have been reports of unexplained fissures opening in other areas where the sound has been reported. Just thought I'd mention it.

Coordinates:

45°12'48.44"N

87°35'15.57"W

Earth Changes?Unexplained Crevice Appears in Michigan
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by PatriotsPride

theintelhub.com

A large crevice,stretching almost two football fields,suddenly appeared in the wood near Birch Creek.
MENOMINEE TOWNSHIP-It's a geological phenomenon that has both authorities and Menominee Township residents scratching their heads.

edit on 7-10-2010 by PatriotsPride because: I misspelled earth

Unexplained Crack Splits UP Backyard
www.fox11online.com...

Updated: Wednesday, 06 Oct 2010, 11:11 AM CDT
Published : Tuesday, 05 Oct 2010, 9:36 PM CDT

BIRCH CREEK, Mich. - A Michigan family's property has a sudden unexplained divide.

A large unexplained crack now runs 200 yards through the Salewsky family's property, eight miles north of Menominee in Birch Creek.

The family thinks it happened yesterday around 9:00 in the morning. The ground raised five feet up, taking trees along for the ride.

Some cracks were up two feet wide and five feet deep.

"The house shook, the chairs shook," Doug Salewsky said. "The logs weren't there when I piled them."

Salewsky doesn't know what caused his backyard to split in two and neither do police.

There have been no recent reports of any earthquakes in the area.

People specializing in geological surveying are being called in to try and explain the phenomenon.
www.fox11online.com...

www.freerepublic.com...

The Menominee Crack
www.geo.mtu.edu...

On Monday morning, 04 October 2010, a large noise and shaking were observed in a small area north of the town of Menominee, in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. The following day, a local resident returned to the site of a fallen tree that was being removed for firewood, and observed a large crack in the ground. This feature was reported to local officials, who contacted Michigan Tech, and the news media.

On Sunday, 09 October, Dr Wayne Pennington, Chair of the Department of Geological and Mining Engineering and Sciences of Michigan Technological University, visited the site (figure 1 and figure 2). The following is a report of observations and tentative conclusions...
www.geo.mtu.edu...

(see article for more)

Location Of Fissure:

Are map showing Clintonville, Wisconsin and Menominee, MIchigan:

edit on 3/23/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: thumb

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

this_is_who_we_are

Click on thumbnail for larger photo.

Are you familiar with the fissure that opened up in the area? I don't know if there have been reports of unexplained fissures opening in other areas where the sound has been reported. Just thought I'd mention it.

Coordinates:

45°12'48.44"N

87°35'15.57"W

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by PatriotsPride

theintelhub.com

A large crevice,stretching almost two football fields,suddenly appeared in the wood near Birch Creek.
MENOMINEE TOWNSHIP-It's a geological phenomenon that has both authorities and Menominee Township residents scratching their heads.

edit on 7-10-2010 by PatriotsPride because: I misspelled earth

www.fox11online.com...

Updated: Wednesday, 06 Oct 2010, 11:11 AM CDT
Published : Tuesday, 05 Oct 2010, 9:36 PM CDT

BIRCH CREEK, Mich. - A Michigan family's property has a sudden unexplained divide.

A large unexplained crack now runs 200 yards through the Salewsky family's property, eight miles north of Menominee in Birch Creek.

The family thinks it happened yesterday around 9:00 in the morning. The ground raised five feet up, taking trees along for the ride.

Some cracks were up two feet wide and five feet deep.

"The house shook, the chairs shook," Doug Salewsky said. "The logs weren't there when I piled them."

Salewsky doesn't know what caused his backyard to split in two and neither do police.

There have been no recent reports of any earthquakes in the area.

People specializing in geological surveying are being called in to try and explain the phenomenon.
www.fox11online.com...

www.freerepublic.com...

The Menominee Crack
www.geo.mtu.edu...

On Monday morning, 04 October 2010, a large noise and shaking were observed in a small area north of the town of Menominee, in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. The following day, a local resident returned to the site of a fallen tree that was being removed for firewood, and observed a large crack in the ground. This feature was reported to local officials, who contacted Michigan Tech, and the news media.

On Sunday, 09 October, Dr Wayne Pennington, Chair of the Department of Geological and Mining Engineering and Sciences of Michigan Technological University, visited the site (figure 1 and figure 2). The following is a report of observations and tentative conclusions...
www.geo.mtu.edu...

(see article for more)

Location Of Fissure:

Are map showing Clintonville, Wisconsin and Menominee, MIchigan:

edit on 3/23/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: thumb

Dam that news story reached my local area.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Oh for the love of god.. this has been going on for years people claiming to here it,
nothing comes of it, zero zilch.. nothing.

It usually happens about winter time but this year it seems to be late.

It will die down and happen again next year, just a lot of comotion about nothing

new topics

top topics

join