It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

March 22, 2012 Footage shows OWS protesters dumping fecal matter, urine around NYC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Except it's restoration where needed and new ideas where practical (subjective) not collapse we're after.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I'm glad that you're not after collapse but, I seriously question the motives of others who have attached to your movement. The Cloward/Piven bunch perhaps. Cheers for your optimism and honest opinion.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Some do admire her, as well as the economic model she and her husband developed, not all...something no one seems to ever get is that the whole worldwide movement is made up of individuals, with countless ideological differences and also there are going to hangers-on as with anything else.

If I'm remembering correctly, you are of a Conservative ideology...do you agree with every conservative or conservative goal etc...?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

I'm certainly more fiscally conservative and small govt. oriented than I am on some social issues and I certainly don't agree with everything that comes from conservative circles. However, I never seen anything like this in my adult life. I was born as the sun was setting on the movements of the late 60's early 70's but learned a lot about that movement while I was a student at Kent State. I find it very disturbing to see many of those old players positioning themselves with their new power and wealth alongside and behind the Occupy movement. There is a lot to learn from history and the mistakes made within its context. I feel like they have spent the last 40 years preparing for what we are seeing now.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You know whats so funny about this article... I've made joke after joke about OWS dropping their "matter" around the city... Now that theres real hard evidence (no pun intended) it's even more entertaining! Shows what we are dealing with.. I've been hearing more and more mention of this... It's kinda funny how OWS is not thought of as people who don't know how to use the bathroom in a socially correct setting

... That should really help the "cause".
edit on 2-4-2012 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join