It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Feet 2...conspiracy movie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Call me crazy, okay.
I rented Happy Feet 2 for my granddaughter. While the movie was good and the music wonderful. I just kept seeing this as a big movie about the OWS movement and NWO.
There was a thread about the first movie and its conspiracy issues.
above top secret

Has anyone else here watched this movie and seen the hidden meanings that I have observed?

For instance, the penguins are trapped by a large broken glacier. -OWS
Then a few are able to get other species come together to free them.
NWO? Aliens?

As I said before, call me crazy. I guess I've been on this site too long. I see hidden meanings everywhere.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The first movie reinforced and implanted the "global warming is the average persons fault" all while rebuilding the tower of babel. (haha)

BUT THEY DANCE SO SHUT UP.

Seriously though, the first was blatant in it's Zionism and underlying messages (which were mixed, they want you to feel shame).

Agenda 21, son!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MissPoovey

I'd also like to point out that I disagree with your take on the occupy movement. I have yet to see the movie, but, I think the broken glacier would represent something on a truly global scale. I'll check it out and give a more informed opinion.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I haven't seen it, but I did the first and even my non conspiracy minded wife could see how blatant they made it.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well about the first movie, the global ocean pollution issue was accurate. The penguin had a six pack ring around his throat and was dieing.

This movie is different in subject, but maybe the same in having hidden messages.
But I would appreciate responses from posters that have seen the movie.
Those are the people to whom I am asking for a opinion.

Please go to a website, or rental agency and view the movie and tell me what you see.

edit on 18-3-2012 by MissPoovey because: spelling

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I remember going to see the first one in theaters and thinking there was a lot of conspiracy behind it. It's been a while I will have to watch it again.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Please do, I value your opinion.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
I haven't seen it, but I did the first and even my non conspiracy minded wife could see how blatant they made it.

Wish my wife was as in tune as your wife. My wife thinks im #ing nuts.

(post by kavinmarter removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join