It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celtic Astrology

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
www.whats-your-sign.com...

So I am the Thinker and the Cat. Nice! I have to explore this type of astrology further as I even didn't know it was there.

Combined with me also being a Chinese Metal Pig (yes now you can figure out how old I am
) I am a whole zoo.

What are your Celtic signs and does it make sense?

ALSO: www.mysticscripts.com...
edit on 18-3-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

I'm a SWAN.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
white hound or the stone.
totem animal is the crow
my tree is the birtch
i am scorpio
i am a water sign
my advasary is fire
cernnunos is the god of my birth
and i was born on just before the celtic new year(scottish nov 11) on nov 7. (7-11!)
i was born into magick and my parents didn't even know it!
my magick number is 5 the number of man
all of this hit me when i turned 12 and ive been studying religion,magick,and mystacism since!
but i enjoy celtic beliefs the most. glad to see someone with the same 'taste'!
peace

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

I'm a SWAN.

Yummy, ow wait! I am a vegetarian. Well prrrrr let's just play

link   
sorry i forgot to add iwas born in the year of the sheep in chinese zodiac

link   

Originally posted by reficul
white hound or the stone.
totem animal is the crow
my tree is the birtch
i am scorpio
i am a water sign
my advasary is fire
cernnunos is the god of my birth
and i was born on just before the celtic new year(scottish nov 11) on nov 7. (7-11!)
i was born into magick and my parents didn't even know it!
my magick number is 5 the number of man
all of this hit me when i turned 12 and ive been studying religion,magick,and mystacism since!
but i enjoy celtic beliefs the most. glad to see someone with the same 'taste'!

Awesome! Where did you get all those Celtic details? Can you recommend a site?
peace

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

im old school i read books!!!

dont know of any web sites in particular but i can recomend a couple of books
the book of ogham by elfred thorsson
the handbook of celtic astrology by helana paterson
fire in the head by tom cowan
i could keep going but i think this will help get u started!
thanx for the reply and good luck on your journey!
feel free to contact me

peace

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Re celtic astrology:
It seems there may be more to the meme then meets the eye
after looking into this and watching the movie he made where he shows how the astrological systems and henges and temples were part of the time and navigation sysystems that go along with this discovery of what the celtic cross really does..we find for instance that the church FORBADE people to look up at the stars..
sailors had to NOT LOOK!!!
because astrology was EVIL!..the world was of course flat back then

the church even destroyed the cross of power that the south americans had which they used to build and make calendars with

just thought I'd through this out there in case any one is interested

In 1997 Crichton E M Miller, a qualified navigator, made an astounding discovery that will change the way we see history and religion. This discovery is a revelation that reveals how our ancestors thought, their view on spirituality and their true capabilities. What Crichton discovered is that the Celtic cross was a mathematical measuring instrument that allows any observer, with sufficient knowledge, to find their geographical position anywhere in the world. You could say it was the world's first computer, certainly the working cross still is an instrument that can be used for remarkably accurate navigation, astronomy and surveying. Having made this discovery, Crichton was awarded a British Patent on the instrument in November 2000, proving that the cross is unique, that it actually works and is fully capable of achieving all the functions that he claims for it. Crichton went on to research the cross as an ancient instrument of navigation throughout history and discovered that there are actual artifacts of this instrument in the Great Pyramid of Khufu at Giza, Egypt. Thus proving that pyramids all over the world could not exist without the cross and therefore the cross is older than the pyramids. Crichton's excellent research shows how the Ancient Egyptian knowledge was derived from the skills of even more ancient sea going people that crossed the Atlantic and other oceans of the world long before Christopher Columbus. He goes on to show how they built and used a network of pyramids, henges and megaliths to find latitude, longitude and tell time with an accuracy beyond the comprehension of an uninitiated observer.

Crichton reveals how and why the star cults were born, why the zodiac was invented, how the very concept of time was understood leading on to a enlightened and spiritual understanding of Nature and the Cosmos. Revealed to the public for the first time in thousands of years, this forgotten knowledge helps unravel the truth about our prehistoric past, the roots of our religions and the foundations of our societies. To read more of Crichton's work visit www.crichtonmiller.com...

www.world-mysteries.com...
edit on 18-3-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Falcon/Hawk for me.

Yields truth.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

October 28 - November 24
Wolves have a strong sense of purpose, and will go to great lengths to see their point is made, and fully understood. This Celtic animal sign is fearless, brave and they rarely compromise. These are the hero’s you want by your side in the heat of battle. They will not back down, and they will take no quarter. Others marvel at their inner fortitude. Where do they find the energy and wherewithal to keep going? They thrive on challenge, that’s what gives them their stamina. They have impeccable character, and “honor” is their middle name. They are strong willed, and sometimes live up to the “lone wolf” label. Nevertheless, you always know where you stand with them, and they will unite with you as long as you share their cause.
www.whats-your-sign.com...

having posted the above

its funny but that is me, as is the chinese year of the Rat, scorpio with libra rising, and all the 2's and 11's etc in my birth date

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
How come I never get any of the cool animals? Survior/Butterfly

Seriously? I'm a sheep in Chinese astrology. My astrology signs aren't very manly.

edit on 18-3-2012 by DetectiveT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Interesting to say the least.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DetectiveT

Seriously? I'm a sheep in Chinese astrology. My astrology signs aren't very manly.

You're a fairy

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DetectiveT

what makes a man? his actions! you should look up the 'butter fly effect'! (not the movie) it is a chinese belief that a butterfly can flap its wings in china,and cause a hurricane on the other side of the world! manly enough for ya!

peace

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hi nice thread.
I am a wolf

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
No fair!

I'm still a Bull (i assume the cow is female).

Oh well if I'm a bull then I guess I will just have to accept it.

Sounds a little like bull# to me.
(just kidding).

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by craziedaze
No fair!

I'm still a Bull (i assume the cow is female).

Oh well if I'm a bull then I guess I will just have to accept it.

Sounds a little like bull# to me.
(just kidding).

in the move the cross of thoth miller shows that the bulls and other animals in those ancient caves in france were astrological signs related to this whole sytem he has discovered

that would make the sign of the bull 20, 000 30,000 years old or more
your sign haz staying power to say the least

GO WOLVES!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

Originally posted by DetectiveT

You're a fairy

or a Faerie... (it's the cooler spelling.
)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

i am a wolf/hound !!

in the chinese zodiac i am the horse...
i can kind of relate to whats said... but also it is incredibly vague.... but its intriguing to me none the less...!
S + F for thee OP

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by fluff007

i am a wolf/hound !!

in the chinese zodiac i am the horse...
i can kind of relate to whats said... but also it is incredibly vague.... but its intriguing to me none the less...!
S + F for thee OP

Thanks! Check the second link I added! Much more detail and new stuff. My lucky colors are supposed to be red and grey. I like silver and grey indeed. Red also but purple more. And my flower is the snow something and I am masculine (I knew that already wink wink). Peridot is my stone yet I don't like yellow(ish) stones. So new avenues of thinking for me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join