It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Challenges Obama to a Debate! : - Anywhere : Anytime -

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I'd like to remind you that when the last republican was in office gas prices were higher and the employment rate was worse off. Suppose shes lost the debate already if thats what your really saying she is going on. Also funny article I read a while back but detaisl why Sarah Palin probably has a low IQ: www.halfsigma.com...

She's a joke. End of story.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by jibeho

OK. I've been "dumbed out". Logic need not apply. Good luck with that tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow..... when the electorate should be at its strongest it's divided and dirty. Thinking people are excused from this post.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Funny how you had to put on your moderator beacon to post this cute little off topic retort. Sorry my post didn't meet your standards for the High School Forensics squad. I'm fed up with the circular arguments and constant hypocrisy, selective moral outrage and deflection. Time to take your gloves off Sally. Hop into the threads that actually deal with Obama's failed policies. Gotta scrub away the dirt first before you can get clean.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Obama is keeping Palin relevant.

“Breitbart’s most immediate mission was the belated vetting of Barack Obama. This obviously is an issue very near and dear to my heart,” she said, accusing the media of having reported “breathlessly” about her tanning bed while they “couldn’t be bothered” to properly investigate President Barack Obama’s past record.

“You would think the media – those watchdogs of the public trust – would be interested in this. But they refused to vet Barack Obama. With tingles up their legs, they shielded him,” she wrote. “So, as Breitbart declared in his last CPAC speech, we – the everyday patriotic citizens of the United States – will do the vetting the media refused to do.”

Read more: www.politico.com...

Yes, maybe it would be nice for a citizen to debate our leaders, after all we pay for their service, even if it seems they have forgotten we are their boss, and are becoming more like dictators.

“BREITBART IS HERE.”

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 083131p://bFriday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Maybe they should debate Geography or World Affairs

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Their both paid off by the same people anyway...

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
This sounds more like the WWF/WWE Promo than a government

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Heh...putting the words Palin and debate in the same sentence is a joke in itself...unless of course we're debating how big of a joke Palin is!

Not that Obama is any better...

But I like cartoons, that's why I watch the news!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Obama will get blasted by Sarah in a debate.

That's seriously the funniest thing I've read all week.

It boggles my mind that there are actually people out there who seem to believe that Sarah Palin is capable of a debate?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Everyone keeps slamming Palin by no one can answer why Obama is still gunning for her? The same response is just dumb old Palin. I guess Obama does not like being picked on by a girl. Poor little Barry is left crying on the play ground.

wow

Obama's gunning for Palin? In what world is this happening?

That HBO movie came from a book that was written about the 2008 campaign, and focuses only on the Palin VP choice because it was so unbelievably inexplicable. Obama isn't the producer or director of the movie and Palin isn't running for office. No one cares what she does anymore. Well, except maybe for some of you folks.

The campaign manager - Steve Schmidt - who the movie featured (the bald guy played by Woody Harrelson) ran out and found Palin to try and do "something" to energize the dying GOP campaign, and the result was a complete disaster that's still happening for the entire party. Schmidt - the guy who found Palin - constantly admits on live TV that it was the biggest blunder of his entire professional career. Hell, if he says so, then I'm going to have to go with his assessment of her, since he's the one who unearthed her, and unleashed her on the rest of us.

Obama isn't going to debate her. Why would he even consider it? She's an idiot. She thinks that the founding fathers freed the slaves. She thinks that the "shot heard 'round the world" happened in Concord NH. She thinks that Africa is a country. She thinks that quitting halfway through her job as Governor of Alaska is "serving her country".

I'm always amazed that there actually are people who can figure out how to turn on their computers, but who have no ability to realize just how insane it sounds when they insist that she's anything but a game show contestant.
edit on 3/16/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

You watched the wrong movie. The movie to watch is The Undefeated.

Gov. Sarah Palin was elected mayor of Wasilla twice.

She was elected governor of Alaska in 2006. She took office on December 4, 2006.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Ron Paul should make the exact same offer!! I would love to see Ron completely blast Obama and rip him a new A$$.....

Sarah Palin is a complete moron, but she can debate!! Other than thinking that Russia can be seen from Alaska....
.........I guess some would see them as next door neighbors to each other....Oh no wait, just ONE!!!

If we could set up an actual debate....No teleprompters, no note cards, no ear buds, just one on one....Ron Paul vs. Barrack (Saddam) Hussein Obama......I would actually pay to see that one!!!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Originally posted by oghamxx
I doubt Obama would stoop that low but if he did he would chew her up and spit her out in no time.

He already agreed to attack Gov. Sarah Palin with a political ad. Now it's - Game On! -

Come, now, you're not serious.

The only thing that kept Joe Biden from wiping the floor with her was that he didn't want to come off looking like a bully.

The woman is an idiot--if she had a brain she'd be dangerous. Obama would put her in a blender and hit "frappe".
edit on 3/16/2012 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

That's seriously the funniest thing I've read all week.

It boggles my mind that there are actually people out there who seem to believe that Sarah Palin is capable of a debate?

Gov. Sarah Palin already participated in a debate with VP Joe Biden. She won the debate.

Listen to the democrats praise her after the debate in the video below.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
Better she should challenge him to walk across the stage in high heels and a swim suit. That, she would win. Maybe.

I don't know about that. He's pretty buff for a 50 year old man.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
I'm fed up with the circular arguments and constant hypocrisy,

Are you really? LOl that's so hypocritical it's not even funny anymore.
If you're so "fed up" then maybe you should stop posting numerous threads like these: Your Obama- fixation/obsession if getting out of control

Practice what you preach, because you might not see it, but some of us do: you constantly do the exact same things of which you post now that you're "fed up with".
It's beyond pathetic that you of all people here call out others on "circular arguments and hypocrisy".

FYI we are just as fed up with your constant backseat-modding, calling out mods that don't agree with you extremist views, constantly spreading hate about your POTUS (under Bush you would have been labeled a terrorist & traitor), encouraging an widening the divide between left and right....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Gov. Sarah Palin already participated in a debate with VP Joe Biden. She won the debate.

I really don't think we watched the same debate. He went easy on her and then toasted her buns over the role of the vice president and explained to her very clearly why Dick Cheney's ideas and delusions of grandeur were so dangerous. She had no clue what he was talking about. She very obviously had no idea what the vice president does or what limitations are spelled out in the Constitution--you know, the office she was running for.

Doing better than expected is NOT a win, sorry.
edit on 3/16/2012 by HappyBunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

You should have a little icon that tells us when you are a happy bunny, serious bunny, or a crabby bunny
edit on 16-3-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by HappyBunny

That appears to be the strategy to attack ALL republicans.

They are either liars or stupid.

Reporters showed up at the governors office telling the public relations officer that

their editors told them to write a story labeling Gov. Sarah Palin a liar or an idiot.

When presented evidence to the contrary, they didn't want to hear it.

They were NOT there to report the news. They were there with an agenda.

- Smear Sarah -.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Even after I proved you wrong...in this very thread...you continue to tell this lie.

Is that you Sarah???

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by oghamxx
I doubt Obama would stoop that low but if he did he would chew her up and spit her out in no time.

He already agreed to attack Gov. Sarah Palin with a political ad. Now it's - Game On! -

This has to be one of the funniest lines i've seen in a long time. It's really made my day thank's for posting this op.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Ron Paul should make the exact same offer!! I would love to see Ron completely blast Obama and rip him a new A$$.....

Sarah Palin is a complete moron, but she can debate!! Other than thinking that Russia can be seen from Alaska....
.........I guess some would see them as next door neighbors to each other....Oh no wait, just ONE!!!

If we could set up an actual debate....No teleprompters, no note cards, no ear buds, just one on one....Ron Paul vs. Barrack (Saddam) Hussein Obama......I would actually pay to see that one!!!

Obama is in crisis mode. His approval rating is at 41%.

The Sandra Fluke orchestrated event backfired.

The high price of gas has - everyone - fuming. Energy Secretary Chu is backpedaling as

fast as he can. He wanted gas prices as high as Europe. Oh no! It's an election year!

"I no longer hold that position."

Yeah, right.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join