It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visitor at the stable?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
just noticed the image in front of the fence as well, looks like a figure moving. My original description came from the image right over the horses rump to the right. I see a face, eyes are clearly there as is the beard and hair, def: a grumpy old man with an unpleasant smile on his face

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TenEighty

Hello again,

First of all, let me apologize for the slow posting here - we are on inventory right now (I work in retail), so I am working some 12-hour days this week. Anyway, I will try to respond to everyone, but if I miss your question/request, I will eventually realize it and make amends. Not trying to ignore anyone.

About the day of the photo - the pictures were taken in the afternoon. She had arrived at the barn around 3:30pm. The location is Rockwall County, Texas. I checked the weather almanac for a close by medium-sized town on 3/6/12, and the min-max temps were 50F/72F. Not cold. No one nearby smoking and Mother does not smoke. Smoking discouraged (perhaps against the rules as well) on site. Mother did not report any strange feelings at the time.

I agree that the horses appear to be looking at whatever it is. The photo in question was, Mother believes, the last photo she took that afternoon. I am going to post the four photos that she took just prior to this last one. Look at the first of these four - you might see the whitish "star" close to the fence - a dandelion puff looking thing. It seems to be about the same color as the "visitor". But - does not appear in the later photos.

Okay, let me see if I can paste them in.

First photo:

Second photo:

Third photo:

Fourth photo:

Thanks for your continued interest. Enjoy hearing your thoughts on this.
Thank you,

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by needtoknow65

Needtoknow -

Ha! I totally see the grumpy old man! Did not notice that before. I think its just a coincidental image... it looks like there is a building beyond the treeline (you can see it continues on in the direction of the roan's ears), and the branches in front of it make the lines of the image - but it really does look like a face to me, too. Thanks for pointing that out, you have a good eye.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Hi Smyleegrl, thanks for the kind reply. I guess there's no need for excitement - any thoughtful answer is welcome. It is interesting and thought-provoking to hear others' ideas and opinions. I am tickled that we have an 'odd photo' in the family!

Thanks

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IamKels

Hello - I am the photo taker. Sorry to say that I didn't "experience" anything different while I was taking the photos. I had just driven up to the barn and the horses had come up to the fence as they often do when they see me driving up the road. I got out with my iphone and stood by the truck and took these photos then went on
into the barn, Really didn't look at them until the next day. I cropped the photos to bring the horses closer because I was so far away when I took them. I almost deleted the last one when I saw the "blur". After cropping though, the "blur" was larger and clearer and looked awfully like a young person, a boy, walking between the fences. The red roan seems to be looking directly at it. I have a thick Trident case on my iphone and it keeps my lens from getting smudged so I don't think that's it and the next photo that I took has no blur. I sent the photo to teneighty for another opinion. It's almost like the palomino is trying to get the roan to move away from it.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Spending a great deal of time around stables, I can tell you strange things go on in them at times.

As far as this...........Look carefully at what should be the "arms". No hands. Because they are paws. Follow them up and see the pointy snout, looking upwards, howling.

It's a dog sitting up, howling. Can you see it?

ETA: If you put the magnifier on about 200% you can see it clearer. Looks like a large dog, maybe a golden retriever type?
edit on 3/13/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
Spending a great deal of time around stables, I can tell you strange things go on in them at times.

As far as this...........Look carefully at what should be the "arms". No hands. Because they are paws. Follow them up and see the pointy snout, looking upwards, howling.

It's a dog sitting up, howling. Can you see it?

ETA: If you put the magnifier on about 200% you can see it clearer. Looks like a large dog, maybe a golden retriever type?
edit on 3/13/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

I can kinda see what you mean but I still think it looks more like A boy walking across

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Thank you for the compliment. I have been doing a bit of this and a bit of that for quite awhile and that jumped out at me pretty quick. I understand about opticals ect but for me the image of the old man and the the relaxed nature of the horses fit quite nicely. The old man LOOKS like a farmer, kind of has that AMISH quality to him, " no nonsense" So for me and putting them together it looks quite natural.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TenEighty What do you see here?

The horse on the right has a penguin shaped manure stain on it's hip and the palomino is about 1 calorie away from founder judging by his neck. Have his thyroid checked.

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Well, that's it for all of my debunking ideas.

I can safely say...... I don't know what it is. I'm sure you can rest easy now that you have my opinion!

IMO, the visitor in the first pic lends more credence to a possible entity.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

Yup, I see it. What I saw when I first looked at the pic was a dog jumping up to catch something thrown. But now it looks more like a person to me.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by VforVendettea

Never noticed that penguin before! That's just how the hairs lay there, so it looks darker. The palomino was gelded a good while after he had foals on the ground... he's always had a big neck. They have both had a thyroid test, but it is sound advice.

Thanks!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join