It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO and Anomilies Around SUN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I just have to call BS on this anomalies around sun BS, if you don't know how the technology works concerning the photography of the sun, please don't stand up crying wolf.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by nineix

I'm sorry, but, this isn't what you think it is. It's definitely not a UFO, or anything associated with intelligently controlled spacecraft.

I think what you might mean is you seriously doubt it is a object of extra terrestrial origin?

You say it is definitely not a "Unidentified Flying Object" yet you never mention what it is? You must know what it is to make that distinction. Just saying, this is closed mindedness and is contagious.Its as dubious as saying it is a giant space ship without any proof.

I seriously do not know what it is be it artifacts, space debris, santa clause. However it appears unusual and does not have the pixelation one sees with artifacts. It looks like an object emitting some form of energy. However i have no data to map its coordinates.

Whomever said it is planets i had a good chuckle

So what is it?
edit on 11-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry I didn't elaborate: Mercury.

... but who wants to believe that with a video titled with a nice, neat pre-packaged candy sweet alternative narrated by infamous man, dude, man, wow, far-out man dude with his always a joy to hear background soundtracks?

edit on 12-3-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
They are auto sentinel crafts that harvest energy for the sun.Quite a few have been posted before on this site.

They seem to be huge at least planet sized.

Is your answer... we harvest energy from the sun using solar power everyday... but that's minimal intake of energy, imagine how much you could harvest pointblank.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by princeguy

How do you know its next to the sun, how do YOU work out the size and the distance the object is come on give us all a
about how you work that out.

Originally posted by paperface
They are auto sentinel crafts that harvest energy for the sun.Quite a few have been posted before on this site.

They seem to be huge at least planet sized.

Same to you HOW do you work the size out

edit on 12-3-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
cabbalah holograms !!!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
What about this? Not sure if its been posted, but its in the bottom left corner...sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
reply to post by princeguy

SOHO imaging has many camera artifacts. Especially right now with Jupiter, Venus and Mars all visible. Wouldnt be shocked if those were just planets.

Exactly. Anybody using or viewing these images needs to read this page first
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Welcome to the STEREO Learning Center
Image artifacts

Not everything visible in STEREO images is related to the Sun or the solar atmosphere. Some features are caused by the telescope optics, the cameras used to capture the images, or how the STEREO spacecraft are operated. These features can be quite confusing, and require some explanation. Below we outline some of the common non-solar features which appear in the images.

Beacon data
Stars, planets, and comets
Background subtraction
Cosmic rays
Debris
Camera defects
Spacecraft rolls
Internal reflections
Corrupted and blank images

Even has links to image artifacts

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I dont know if anyone saw this but... what is that at 0:50 on the left side of the mouse. Is it a planet?

Which planet is it?

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

to me... it is a UFO. Because I have no clue to what I am looking at.
If you say it is a camera lense, please show proof of it. I would like to see a similar video of this occurrence.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osito

Originally posted by FlySolo

Originally posted by nineix
I'm sorry I didn't elaborate: Mercury.

... but who wants to believe that with a video titled with a nice, neat pre-packaged candy sweet alternative narrated by infamous man, dude, man, wow, far-out man dude with his always a joy to hear background soundtracks?

edit on 12-3-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

Just a page ago you were insinuating it was a boring camera artifact. You seemed to be pretty confident about that. Now you say it's Mercury with the same confidence. You should take the time to acknowledge you don't know everything. Just saying...

^^This

OWNED
Btw Nineix how is it that u call this object Mercury? Doesnt mercury goes that way -->
not

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by krazyiven

not if it was made of diamond,or some material we dont know about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join