It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Cover-up Of Obama Impeachment Exposed!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

are we talking about someone telling me about the seals from the OBL raid and the ones in the helicopter crash being different? or are we arguing about something completely different lol. because im talking about the seals statement i made and MrSpad telling me it was a different team. if so i apologize for the miss communication, and what i miss in my pic? lol

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thisbseth

are we talking about someone telling me about the seals from the OBL raid and the ones in the helicopter crash being different?

Oh, I thought you were still going on and on about the video thing. When did the OBL seal thing come back up?

or are we arguing about something completely different lol. because im talking about the seals statement i made and MrSpad telling me it was a different team. if so i apologize for the miss communication, and what i miss in my pic? lol

You are not even willing to look at the pic you posted to prove your point and see why it fails so badly are you?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You Guys...Are Missing The Point...

What we know is this:

Under the War Powers Act, the President may use the Air Force to conduct a campaign of war or whatever you wish to call it, for 90 days, after-which, Congress must approve or the action must end.

The United States Constitution recognizes land and sea as avenues for actions of war, there's no mention of air anywhere in it, because flight had not become a reality when the Constitution was framed and envisioned.

This Definition of "AIR" is THE LOOPHOLE!

Like it or not, until the U.S. Constitution is amended to include "AIR," acting in a similar fashion can be done, and is being done.

Now, I Ask You This:

Is using this "loophole" or circumventing the Exclusive Powers held by the Congress an impeachable offense? For one, I would say "yes" if using the loophole invites destruction for our country which could be avoided entirely, by the very-same reasoning in which it was framed-as to prevent.

Think About It...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

no i really dont care to argue anymore. We both were talking about to different things. and both look like idiots. Yes mainly me i know. But i can admit when i am wrong. And about the gas prices....i wish i lived where you live...because in my town in the high desert its about 4.59 a gallon. 20$ gives me a 1/4 tank. i have exterra. and this is pointless. so peace be with you. and i hope Obama somehow gets impeached.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Thank you for your input much appreciated.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

no i really dont care to argue anymore. We both were talking about to different things. and both look like idiots. Yes mainly me i know. But i can admit when i am wrong. And about the gas prices...

Cool.

.i wish i lived where you live...because in my town in the high desert its about 4.59 a gallon. 20$ gives me a 1/4 tank. i have exterra. and this is pointless. so peace be with you. and i hope Obama somehow gets impeached.

I wish I lived where you lived where no one was president for 5 years and gas prices stayed around 2 bucks a gallon during that time. We had Bush all the way until 09 here and Gas prices went over 4 bucks.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

It is only my observation reading your history. FoxNews is shredded (by you I might add) for always taking the same side, so I am just operating under your own method of describing bias.

You quoted in your post above, "What? I have posts about FOX news? Many? Where?"

How about here, here, and here. I also see you state in one post you never watch FoxNews, then check out the last post? Having a little trouble keeping your BS straight?

quote from you on your post from 2-29-12

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Apparently Shep really got you someplace personal. He never insulted or lied about me. I do not even watch him. Why would I? He is on FOX news."

"I have no respect for FOX news but this is not about FOX news, it is about Sheppard Smith who is a person and no matter how vile the company he works for is, I still respect the fact that he is a human and as far as I know, not gossiping about why the OP looks like #."

Posted on 2-23-2012
"This is one issue I was solidly behind him on and still do not understand the Republican argument. I really do not see where Bush came up. I listen to Hannity go on and on about this pipeline and not make one factual statement so I am eager to learn what I am missing."

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

You do know the price of oil more that doubled under Bush, right?
It has not gone up that much under Obama even according to your flawed chart.
There was a point there.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharpenmycleats

It is only my observation reading your history. FoxNews is shredded (by you I might add) for always taking the same side, so I am just operating under your own method of describing bias.

You quoted in your post above, "What? I have posts about FOX news? Many? Where?"

How about here, here, and here. I also see you state in one post you never watch FoxNews, then check out the last post? Having a little trouble keeping your BS straight?

quote from you on your post from 2-29-12

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. Apparently Shep really got you someplace personal. He never insulted or lied about me. I do not even watch him. Why would I? He is on FOX news."

"I have no respect for FOX news but this is not about FOX news, it is about Sheppard Smith who is a person and no matter how vile the company he works for is, I still respect the fact that he is a human and as far as I know, not gossiping about why the OP looks like #."

Wow, two whole posts. I must get paid to bash FOX then. You really picked a winning argument there. That one thread about Smith and those couple of posts? Really?

Posted on 2-23-2012
"This is one issue I was solidly behind him on and still do not understand the Republican argument. I really do not see where Bush came up. I listen to Hannity go on and on about this pipeline and not make one factual statement so I am eager to learn what I am missing."

Hannity has a talk show on AM radio and that is why I said listen, not watch.

Speaking of getting your BS straight, got that paystub yet?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

no i really dont care to argue anymore. We both were talking about to different things. and both look like idiots. Yes mainly me i know. But i can admit when i am wrong. And about the gas prices...

Cool.

.i wish i lived where you live...because in my town in the high desert its about 4.59 a gallon. 20$ gives me a 1/4 tank. i have exterra. and this is pointless. so peace be with you. and i hope Obama somehow gets impeached.

I wish I lived where you lived where no one was president for 5 years and gas prices stayed around 2 bucks a gallon during that time. We had Bush all the way until 09 here and Gas prices went over 4 bucks.

Here is chart for gas prices by week/month from 1990 through 2011. The brief moment gas breached $4.00 under George Bush pales in comparison to the average price under this administration! Do the math by year and tell me which year cost you the most money. Good grief what a troll!

www.eia.gov...

edit on 11-3-2012 by Sharpenmycleats because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-3-2012 by Sharpenmycleats because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharpenmycleats

Thank you for finally agreeing with me that gas is still cheaper now than the high it got to under Bush just like I freaking said!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Thank you for finally agreeing with me that gas is still cheaper now than the high it got to under Bush just like I freaking said!

Gas right now is well over 4.00 genius and your boy is still in office. Check out my chart and do the math.
www.eia.gov...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Looks like the cat is out of the bag. The story is out on Drudge.

Though it doesn't hold the headline spot.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Gas right now is well over 4.00 genius and your boy is still in office. Check out my chart and do the math.
www.eia.gov...

Not where I live and not the national average genius. So when it was over 4 bucks here, what do you suppose it was there?
Are you denying crude oil has remained lower than the high it was under Bush? Seriously?

Wait, what are you looking at?
According to YOUR CHART it is NOT 4 dollars a gallon.

But it was in 2008!
edit on 11-3-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

www.eia.gov...

I need to know how 3.79 is "well over 4.00" genius.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
@ LErickson & @ Sharpenmycleats:

Does it matter how much it was under each? The fact remains...

THE Point is moot; but GAS has gone up consistently under BOTH!

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This guy cant be reasoned with.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

It reminds me of the two lumberjacks arguing about which log in the cabin needs to be replaced first, when the roof is about to collapse.

Some might think their "rhetoric" was intentional, just trying to stir the pot so you can't see the ends of carrots or onion skins in the soup, but the "smell" remains and it stinks nonetheless.

Amazing, at the ones making dust storms trying to cover their tracks; but that's exactly where we need to look first.

But what got me is if I wanted to prove something, I'd at least, give a reference link. To claim something was on Drudge Report, and then when trying to verify it, no reference is found lends a lot to a person's credibility when none is found.
edit on 11-3-2012 by trekwebmaster because: Additional Content...

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Well said

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join