It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Kucinich is voted out of congress!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Because of the redistricted seat. Kucinich is out of congress tonight, quite under the radar... Sad news for us democrats and truth seekers. Despite party affiliation, he did a lot for causes found on ATS. He will be missed

I should also add that Marcy Kaptur, who beat Kucinich, will now be running against Joe the plumber. Yep. Joe the plumber..

Perhaps the republican engineered redistricting of two democratic districts was done to try and get mr plummer and easier race. Because he surely would have lost to Kucinich.

inagist.com...
edit on 6-3-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Shocker... he made too much sense at times to stay in the club.

Funny this happened soon after I saw this video posted...

Dennis Kucinich on possible war with Iran:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Im still in shock. Why would democrats in that district want Marcy Kaptur over a guy who made more sense than most have in government??

+17 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Im still in shock. Why would democrats in that district want Marcy Kaptur over a guy who made more sense than most have in government??

Probably because he couldn't be purchased. He's the Ron Paul of the Democratic party.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Yea I can go with that. But its still something I thought Id never see.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Damn, he is one of the few democrats that I actually respected. That really sucks.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I edited to add that this congressional seat will now be Kaptur vs joe the frigen plumber

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
He can still run for President some day if we all survive 2012.
When Ron Paul gets too old or tired with the charade, Dennis could step up and represent those of us who enjoy hearing someone who makes sense and has integrity.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Sadly this is why our empire will wall, all great nations eventually come to an end..

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

With Dr. Paul not running for a seat in the House and Kucinich losing his, we have lost the only two consistently honest and honorable men in the House of Representatives. This truly is a sad day for America. Perhaps the only answer to 1984 is 1776...

Edit to add: Perhaps this will make Dr. Paul consider his long-time colleague and friend as his running mate on the independent ticket when the GOP and the media pull every dirty trick in the book to keep them from getting the Republican nomination. At the very least, having two strong, intelligent speakers from both parties working together to spread the message of liberty and fiscal responsibility will wake more people up to the sad state of affairs in this country.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Q:1984A:1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Marcy Kaptur is a DINO. I see no good coming to this district with her as a District Rep.

And this from a conservative...whodathunk?

But Joe might provide some comedy relief.
edit on 7-3-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Opens the door wide open for an independent Paul/Kucinich ticket.

Would be the first time I had an inkling of desire to register to vote.

Perhaps a blessing in disguise.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
The only silver lining for this cloud is the possibility of the independent
dream ticket of the century. Liberty and Freedom for All.

Paul-Kucinich 2012

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Good catch! Dennis is a hero to many (including me). He's a true tough guy with morals and isn't afraid of who he pisses off. He makes sense when he speaks, instead of talking rhetoric like most.

I heard a few months back he was going to lose his seat possibly (I think it had something to do with Ohio losing a seat? idk) But I immediately emailed him asking him kindly to come run for a seat in my state of WA. I never heard back, but I hope he's now considering it.

I don't think he's done fighting though, it's his nature. My hat's off to you Mr. Kucinich for all you've done.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Id vote for a paul kucinich ticket any day of the week. Heck Id break the law and try and vote as many times as I could for such a dream ticket

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Sad to see the little rascal get booted out of the government matrix. Joe the Plumber sounds like it could be a codename for a CIA coup.

Kucinich represented the loyal voice of dissent for a lot of people. Who can replace him?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I'm not a Republican or Democrat and I consider this a blow to the American people. Rep. Dennis Kucinich is one of the few who has the backbone to call anyone out on their bull#. Hopefully this will not be the last we see of him as a representative. This really is a shame.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I miss Dennis already.

This is a bad day for my state

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Kucinich is the only politician I have faith in at the moment, it is sad to see this to have happened. I agree with the commenter here that he made too much sense.... it's a damn shame.....

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

*BUMP*
This needs to be on the front page of ATS. Hell, it needs to be on the front page of the NY Times. Keep this thread alive people!

I understand why the MSM doesn't make people aware of D. Kucinich's predicament, but why is there so little awareness being spread by a site such as ATS? I have a great deal of respect for the average ATS member, but I am truly surprised that this thread isn't getting more attention than it has... Talk about disillusionment!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join