It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polatician who exposed 15trillion dollar fraud found dead.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Only wikipedia seems to have info on this, which isn`t much. No MSM coverage at all. I can`t find a thread on this site about it yet either, if there is, im sorry and please direct me. P.s: WOW!!!!! He was definitly on to something. R.I.P. to a brave man.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

WHO'S DEAD?

I mean I know that's a one-liner but what else can I say?

No name, no link, nothing...

'Bangs head on keyboard...'

peace

edit on 5-3-2012 by silo13 because: remove bold

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
PPS the guy is Lord james blackheath of the U.K. parliment. The video of his expose speach is on this site in some recent threads.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
he was a brave man, considering that thing that he done............

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Considering most of the information is coming from a very unreliable forum (we're not allowed to link to here on ATS) and Wiki? I have a feeling something less than strange is going on - more like disinformation.

According to Wikipedia, David Nobel James a.k.a Lord James of Blackheath died yesterday, February 29th, 2012. This comes only two weeks after Lord Blackheath exposed a scam being perpetuated by a "government who should know better" that involved the movement of $15,000,000,000,000.00 from the Federal Reserve.
link

I'll keep looking, but, not only was this what - a week ago - but, again, the information source is skewed.

Peace

edit on 5-3-2012 by silo13 because: link fix

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Had a good search and it seems it's only a rumour, several sources of it seem to be coming from good ol' GLP *wretch*

Looks like he's still alive and well....for now

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Wikipedia

There's no evidence he really died, that's why they changed it back (4 days ago).
edit on 5-3-2012 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I've been looking everywhere and I can't find one credible source. That doesn't mean there isn't one out there but I've just about exhausted all the 'possibles'.

Thanks for posting though!

peace

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

this is the speech i believe but i am not finding his death mentioned....or am i missing the point.

but there is this one......saying he is dead.

I am still looking meself...been to the wiki page read through and don't find.....strange.

assuming it is a mix up ....but could be wrong.
edit on 083131p://f16Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So far i am getting there is a conflict between the author of the report and the presenter of the report....(lord James).....Not sure but i think it might be misinterpreted......except that the one site is saying it was on feb 29th....i can't imagine it not being confirmed by now.

A strange one.....I am going for the alive and well.
edit on 083131p://f22Monday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Complete rubbish, the death of a UK lord would be pretty big news anyway, never mind this one....

Lies, Lies, Lies

PS doesnt say hes dead on wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-3-2012 by Maponos because: (no reason given)

PPS the Lords may have mentioned it too if true
www.parliament.uk...

Recently deceased Lords
www.parliament.uk...

I think maybe they got mixed up with this, Lord St John of Fawsley has died at the age of 82.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ranong

The alleged death of lord James of Blackheath was a hoax!

I also heard it on friday evening.

This morning (monday) i called his office to ask if true. His mailbox was full, os i got redirected to the switchboard of the parliament, they hooked me up with the information service.

there they confirmed me that
Lord james of blackheath is still alive and well.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents).
Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

edit on Mon Mar 5 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I think that this is a hoax. His page on UK parliament site does not mention it.
www.parliament.uk...
www.parliament.uk...
Or maybe it is kind of threat?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ranong

Just so you know - the link you posted from... GLP? Those links normally will be removed from ATS and they're really frowned on. I'm telling you this because I see you're new here and I DON'T WANT PEOPLE PICKING ON YOU FOR THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW!

The above BOLD AND CAP is for MEMBERS who FORGOT what it was to be NEW HERE!

So, WELCOME TO ATS and better luck next time with a post/thread - but I think you've got a lot a courage to jump right in and I gave you a S&F for that!

peace

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Fulford is reporting it, I've read lots of negative comments about him on here, I'm afraid after this I'll be joining in with those. Can anyone cite when Fulford was right, I mean undeniable before the fact statements, he strikes me as something of a fantacist. Wonder if he had anything to do with the rumor getting started, kinda creating his own news.

The hunt is on, cabal arrests accelerating

Will be watching anyway.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
reply to post by Ranong

The alleged death of lord James of Blackheath was a hoax!

I also heard it on friday evening.

This morning (monday) i called his office to ask if true. His mailbox was full, os i got redirected to the switchboard of the parliament, they hooked me up with the information service.

there they confirmed me that
Lord james of blackheath is still alive and well.

Are you sure "they" didn't confiscate him, made a clone and sent the original to an unindentified secret deep underground militairy base to be experimented on untill death?

All this so he can publicly announce that he made a mistake in his calculations....just like Rumsfeld did when it came to the missing 2 something trillion dollar "mystery"?

I mean, this is a conspiracy website....isn't it?

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

David Noel James, Baron James of Blackheath CBE (born December 7, 1937) is a British businessman and corporate troubleshooter and Conservative life peer.

en.wikipedia.org...

If it did say DNL was dead, wiki seems to have corrected their page.

Im thinkin its a scare tactic to torture DNL and to discourage whislteblowers in general

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join