It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its unusually hot for 5 in the morning.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Here in Los Angeles it feels like its 80 degrees.
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (typo)

Is there something wrong going on here because my neighbor is also outside in shorts and a tshirt complaining of the same thing. Feels like a mini heat wave. Area is 90006
edit on 4/5/2011 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

www.wunderground.com...

It was warmer last year according to this...nothing strange going on

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

www.wunderground.com...

Feels closer to the 1889 temp of 87f then the Temperature of 62F right now.

Ceiling fans are at max speed as well with windows all open.

Could it be something with the solar flare we had earlier today???
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It was 23 degrees this morning in Eastern PA.

Didn't feel all that warm to me. I'm all for global warming, too bad it is a scam. It would be nice to have an orange tree in the backyard. That, and a miniscule heating bill to pay.

Oh, the shorter drive to the beach would be nice too.
edit on 5-3-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy

www.wunderground.com...

Feels closer to the 1889 temp of 87f then the Temperature of 62F right now.

Ceiling fans are at max speed as well with windows all open.

Could it be something with the solar flare we had earlier today???

Ever heard of "global warming" (just kidding... there is no such thing)...

Serious question though... does it feel more like a "radiating pulsating heat" or "normal summer day" heat... also does the ground outside feel warm...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Didn't feel all that warm to me. I'm all for global warming, too bad it is a scam. It would be nice to have an orange tree in the backyard. That, and a miniscule heating bill to pay.

I'm in eastern PA too so I'll ask you this... have you noticed that when you check the temperature outside lately it doesn't seem to at all feel like what is being shown...

Last week there were a couple days where it said it was in the 40's and it felt like it was in the 60's... and about 10 days ago when we had the high winds it said it was 34 but felt like "27" and I couldn't be outside for more than five minutes without literally not being able to feel my hands... I've been in subzero weather with no gloves and never felt that cold...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ground feels warm as if the sun has been out for hours but i know that's wrong because its only 5:57 am here.

The air is also warm and dry.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SwissMarked

Originally posted by butcherguy

I'm in eastern PA too so I'll ask you this... have you noticed that when you check the temperature outside lately it doesn't seem to at all feel like what is being shown...

Last week there were a couple days where it said it was in the 40's and it felt like it was in the 60's... and about 10 days ago when we had the high winds it said it was 34 but felt like "27" and I couldn't be outside for more than five minutes without literally not being able to feel my hands... I've been in subzero weather with no gloves and never felt that cold...

And yes i have felt that difference in temp then what was being reported in the weather.

Im outside in shorts right now.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Ground feels warm as if the sun has been out for hours but i know that's wrong because its only 5:57 am here.

The air is also warm and dry.

I could very well be wrong... but you may want to "find a door way to stand under"...

There has been a "weird feel" in the air lately... and I have a feeling this is going to be one of those months that people will not soon forget... particularly in the +/- 3 day range centerd by the 22nd...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Im nervous now seeing this two Mag 4s in San Francisco
quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

Magnitude: 4
DateTime: Monday March 5 2012, 13:33:19 UTC
Region: San Francisco Bay area, California
Depth: 2.5 km
Source: USGS Feed

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Ground feels warm as if the sun has been out for hours but i know that's wrong because its only 5:57 am here

Could be a precursor to a big earthquake especially if it persists and even get worse.

Watch out for ozone (although that could come from air pollution) strange local weather/clouds.
edit on 5-3-2012 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

Ground feels warm as if the sun has been out for hours but i know that's wrong because its only 5:57 am here

Could be a precursor to a big earthquake especially if it persists and even get worse.

Watch out for ozone (although that could come from air pollution) strange local weather/clouds.
edit on 5-3-2012 by ahnggk because: (no reason given)

Yes i am not going to be caught off guard now theres something wrong here.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Ok, i know most of you probably don't believe in God...and you don't need to flame me for posting this...but on YouTube there's a video, multiple actually, of people saying there will be a very devastating earthquake in Cali. Two of them mention it will happen this month. And with earthquake activity increasing in these past days it certainly would set the stage or something that big to happen. Just saying. There prophecies are from God, so you might want to move out of Cali for a couple of weeks. They will destroy large parts of Cali. Again, please don't flame,,,only trying to warn some people who may or may not listen and believe.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

I actually am believing its going to happen this year too. Too much activity going on and no big quakes in Los Angeles for a good while now.

We are in a very dangerous situation here.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Could be this the reason,

asociated with this one

which was alerted before it happened,

that generated this

"For March 5th 2012,

gev_20120305_0058 2012/03/05 00:58:00 01:19:00 01:06:00 C4.8 N18E57 ( 1429 ) 34

gev_20120305_0230 2012/03/05 02:30:00 04:43:00 04:05:00 X1.1 N19E58 ( 1429 ) 35

gev_20120305_1029 2012/03/05 10:29:00 10:36:00 10:31:00 C2.3 N16E50 ( 1429 ) 36

gev_20120305_1205 2012/03/05 12:05:00 12:21:00 12:13:00 C5.8 N16E49 ( 1429 )
source(www.lmsal.com...

Which means they are in sequence.

With long duration.

This could mean that unstable group around sunspot 1029 could grow next days when facing Earth. "

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatcherMan
Ok, i know most of you probably don't believe in God...and you don't need to flame me for posting this...but on YouTube there's a video, multiple actually, of people saying there will be a very devastating earthquake in Cali. Two of them mention it will happen this month. And with earthquake activity increasing in these past days it certainly would set the stage or something that big to happen. Just saying. There prophecies are from God, so you might want to move out of Cali for a couple of weeks. They will destroy large parts of Cali. Again, please don't flame,,,only trying to warn some people who may or may not listen and believe.

Not only do I believe in God but I also believe that there will be a chain of devastating quakes in the very near future each one triggering the next...

I would not at all be surprised to see Vancouver/Seattle, Yellowstone, New Madrid, as well as the entire coast of California be affected... there's been too much major activity on the other side of the world for there not to be a pressure building on this side...

I realize that is really "dumbing it down/over simplifying"... but this is something I've been following for years and have shown some people what I use to come up with "predictions" even though I will not explain what it is I'm seeing because to be quite honest even when I've tried to explain it in the past all I get is "huh"...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Could be this the reason,

This could mean that unstable group around sunspot 1029 could grow next days when facing Earth. "

If 1029 unleashes it's full potential in the next 48-72 fully expect to see people going bananas... think about this... if GPS/internet/electricity/cellphones all went down for an hour people wouldn't know what to do period... if it were all to go down for days stay indoors and let the loons all take each other out...

The nice thing is that those who pay attention to what's going on all around them will have at least 24 hours to prepare... and as much as I hate to say this... I for one won't be forewarning anyone...

I've told people for many years to start practicing the art of self sacrificing preservation only to be told I'm "crazy"... well... why bother speaking if you know full well no one will take the advice of a "mad man"...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SwissMarked

why bother speaking if you know full well no one will take the advice of a
Now,mark my words.

They don't know.

I know.

This time we will be spared.

But I don't know for how long.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

why bother speaking if you know full well no one will take the advice of a
Now,mark my words.

They don't know.

I know.

This time we will be spared.

But I don't know for how long.

All depends on who the "we" are that you're speaking of... and I wholeheartedly agree... "they don't know"...

I for one will not miss anyone that has kept themselves intentionally ignorant because they found it more comfortable than being fully aware...

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

All depends on who the "we" are that you're speaking of... and I wholeheartedly agree... "they don't know"...
All,we, meaning all 7 billion on this planet.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join